The MILF's Special Championship Celebration

« Older   Newer »

1.     +8   Like  

Resident WFFP Game Maker & Occasional Fanfic Writer

Group

Status
    Anonymous

Before we get into what you all clicked on this for,i'd like to thank both Vivens & The Visionary for allowing me the use of their amazing fakes as part of this fanfic,you can find the fakes in the following threads,so go give them some love ! :) > https://wrestlingffp.forumcommunity.net/?t=62947966 & https://wrestlingffp.forumcommunity.net/?t=62937007 & https://wrestlingffp.forumcommunity.net/?t=62943171 & https://wrestlingffp.forumcommunity.net/?t=62958853

ZCqEszF

"here is your winner,and the NEW,WWE women's world champion,the man,BECKY LYNCH !"

smiling to herself as the very recent memory of her winning the wwe women's world championship replayed itself in her mind as she dropped her bags on her hotel bed,becky lynch couldnt help but feel happy,earlier in the night,on the 22nd april 2024 edition of monday night raw,she had defied the odds in the main event,a stacked battle royal,to win the vacated wwe women's world championship,something that,only weeks prior,she had failed to take from rhea ripley,the now former champ who had to vacate due to an injury,at wrestlemania 40.

"i still cant believe i actually did it,this is amazing,i'm a 7 time champ now,which is bloody insane,considering most people only ever get one or two runs with a title in their careers,and to think,people thought the man would be taking time off,heh"

becky sat on her bed,sighing happily and allowing herself a few moments of relaxation,after her post match celebration with all of the fans in the crowd,during which she heard a few compliments about how hot she was from some people,something which had made her smile,she had decided that,rather then sticking around backstage to celebrate with some of her friends,she wanted a bit of peace and quiet this time,and to celebrate alone in her hotel room.

"much as it'd be fun to have stuck around and talked to everyone,the man needs her space every now and then,plus it's not like we cant catch up later,i needed some me time for ages,just me,myself and i,nobody to stop me in my tracks with another compliment i've probably heard like,a dozen times already"

becky laughed as she opened her bags and took out her newly won championship,putting it on one of her bed's pillows,before looking through her many clothes to find something nice to wear for after shower,and,whilest looking through everything she had bought with her,she spotted something in particular that she had forgotten she bought with her.

"huh,dont remember packing this,still,i've not worn it yet,it was expensive,and i did buy it for special occasions,which this is..."

becky laid out the set of lingerie on her bed,and,after thinking about it for a short while,decided that she would,indeed,wear it tonight as part of her private celebration of her significant championship victory,after all,if the irish milf wasnt going to wear it tonight when an opportunity presented itself,when exactly would she wear it ?

"who knows,maybe i'll even surprise everyone and take a selfie wearing it and break the internet,heh,that'd be fun,bet i'd get even more comments then i normally do from all those pervs who think i'm super fucking hot,not that they're wrong,but still"

becky grinned as she stood up and stripped out of what she had on,leaving it in a neat pile on the floor by her bed and,before making her way to the bathroom,checked herself out in a big mirror on the wall,allowing herself to enjoy what she saw,she didnt normally do this,but tonight was a special night and her ego was at an all time high,and as she checked her body out,she found herself getting turned on.

"fuck me running,i really am hot,look at these perfect milf tits,my legs,my pussy,even my ass,i guess all those pervs are right,i am a hot irish milf,heh,god,look at me,agreeing with pervs,guess i'm just one of them,well,i do check out all the other women when we're backstage,especially nattie and her big tits"

becky found herself thinking about the countless times nattie got naked in front of her,and let her play with her tits,it's not something becky would ever talk about with anyone else,it's something only her and nattie knew about,but she really enjoyed groping nattie's big tits,and she knew nattie enjoyed it as well,then,she got an idea,perhaps she should send nattie a sexy selfie of her nude body,and see how she reacts.

"hmmm,that could be really fun,ahh why not,she's let me see her amazing naked body plenty of times,even sent me some naked selfies,i think nattie deserves at least one from this hot milf"

becky grinned,then grabbed her phone,took a selfie of her naked body,then got on twitter and simply just sent the picture to nattie with zero context,she grinned,then,phone still in hand,she went into the bathroom,becky started to run herself a nice,hot bath,using some luxury jasmine bubblebath she'd gotten from a boutique store recently,and,once it was done,she put her phone on a small stool near the bath and then slowly got inside of it,a moan of joy and pleasure escaping her as she relaxed in the hot water,which covered her naked body.

"ahhh,fuck,this feels nice,i could just relax here for ages,i deserve this,i really needed this after such an exciting,stressful day like today,i showed everyone why i'm the damn man,why i'm the face of the wwe,not that guy with the weird neck tattoo and the daddy issues,certainly not the dollar store bondage deadman,nahh,it's me"

as becky allowed herself to relax in the bath,her ego started to grow once more,she was hot,she was sexy,she was a milf that everyone wanted to be with and,in her mind,she was just better then everyone else in the wwe and her huge championship win tonight proved that,there was nobody,absolutely nobody,on her level.

"wonder if nattie's seen my selfie i sent her yet,maybe i should check,i wonder what her reaction was,probably got turned on,i mean,i certainly would if i'd just got a hot nude selfie from a sexy irish milf"

becky reached over to the stool to grab her phone,then went on her twitter and saw she had a notification in her dms,she grinned,then checked them to see it was,indeed,nattie,and becky couldnt help but smirk when she saw the response she got from the hot big breasted bimbo.

'holy fuck becky,you are so fucking hot ! your milf rack is the best rack i've ever seen babe,and i've seen some pretty big racks,even my sister's,thanks for sending this to me,and congrats on your win tonight champ !'

the fact that nattie had seen her own sister's tits didnt shock becky in the slightest,she had always assumed there was something a bit freaky going on with her and jenni,after all they were incredibly handsy with one another,and becky had,on occasion,when nattie left her phone behind,looked through it and found multiple nude selfies of jenni on nattie's phone,something she promptly sent to herself,as well as the multiple nudes of nattie on there.

"maybe i should get her to tell me if she's getting herself off to it,hmmm,yeah,why the fuck not,it'd be hot as fuck to know if that big tittied bimbo is touching herself tonight because of me"

becky grinned and replied to nattie's message,asking her if she was gonna get off over it,she gently put her phone back on the small wooden stool,then grabbed some liquid soap and got on her knees to start soaping up her body,sighing happily and moaning a bit as her hands touched her body,especially her tits,she made sure she got all of her body,getting turned on more and more,before once again relaxing in the hot bath and grabbing her phone.

"let's see if she's replied yet,i gave her long enough"

becky checked her twitter again and,sure enough,there was a reply from nattie,one which,after reading,becky couldnt help but get turned on.

'fuck becks,of course i am,i'm so fucking horny right now,i've been groping my tits,stroking my pussy and trying to stop myself from moaning extremely loudly and making everyone know i'm getting off,fuck,i've not felt this way in ages,all i can think about is you,you hot irish milf'

becky couldnt help herself,she put her phone once again back on the stool,closed her eyes and started gently,slowly groping her big milf tits,moaning as she did,fantasizing that a horny,naked nattie was also in the bath with her,groping her tits and making her feel good,and as she let her imagination run wild,the irish milf moaned in pleasure.

"mmmm,yeah,grope my tits nattie,ahhh,fuck,yeah,i knew you wanted this,i knew,ahhh,oh,fuck,you couldnt resist coming here,mmmm,fuck,and spending the night with,mmmm,ahhh,fuck,me,celebrating me,ahhh,fuck,victory by,ahhh,fuck,pleasuring me"

becky's moans and groans of lust and pleasure continued as she groped and played with her big milf tits,still fantasizing that it was nattie doing it,something which only intensified the pleasure she was getting from what she was doing,it had been a long,long time since becky had done anything similar to this,perhaps the last time was back when alexa spent the weekend with her after alexa's wedding and gave her a drunken,sexy,naked dance,which becky got herself off so hard too she was a sticky mess after,of course,that didnt stop her from also fucking alexa senseless that weekend and taking multiple nude pictures of her.

"ahh fuck,god yes,mmm,that's it nattie,ahh,fuck,i knew you liked my big milf tits,mmmm,fuck,oh,yes,fuck,you're such a fucking slut,mmmm,fuck,coming here after,ahhh,oh,fuck,already fucking your hot sister,mmmm,you horny,ahh,fuck,sister fucking bimbo,ahhh,oh,fuck,oh yeah,grope those milf tits,mmmm,fuck"

as becky's sexual fantasy of getting groped by a naked,wet nattie continued to make her horny and turned on whilest she groped her own big milf tits,with the pleasure slowly building up inside of her,becky found herself subconsciously wanting more,and so,in her fantasy,nattie went down on her,eating her pussy whilest still groping one of her big milf tits,of course,as she moaned and groaned more and more lustfully,becky obviously didnt realize that she was just finger fucking her own pussy and still groping one of her own tits.

"oh god,oh fuck,fuck me running,nattie,oh god,nattie i cant believe you're,fuck,oh god,fuck,eating my fucking pussy,oh,oh fuck,dont you fucking stop you bimbo slut,god,fuck,you're so fucking good,it feels amazing,ahhh,oh,fuck,oh lord,oh,god fucking damn,i've not had my pussy eaten this good since,ahhh,fuck,since charlotte ate it nightly back when,fuck,back when we were dating"

becky was completely lost in her lust fuelled sexual fantasy of being pleasured by a naked nattie at this point,the extremely horny irish milf's moans of lust and pleasured echoed loudly through her hotel room's bathroom as she continued groping one of her milf tits and furiously finger fucking her pussy,still thinking it was nattie eating her pussy and groping her,earlier in the day,something like this wouldnt have even been something the irish milf would've even considered doing,but now,it was the only thing on her lust clouded mind.

"fuck,fuck,fuck fuck fuck ! oh god nattie yes ! dont you fucking stop ! oh god,oh fuck eat my pussy you whore,oh fuck,and grope my milf tits,fuck,i should've made you,oh,oh fuck,do this sooner,god damn,fuck me running,if you're this good at,oh,fuck,pleasuring a hot milf like me,i have to know,oh,fuck,oh god,what you do to your sister,fuck,she must be,oh,fuck,worn out all the time,fuck,with how often you fuck her senseless"

becky tilted her head back and let out a long,lustful moan as she grew hornier and hornier and hornier with each passing moment as she continued fantasizing about nattie eating her pussy and groping one of her milf tits,whilest actually being the one pleasuring herself,she knew she was starting to get close to climaxing,she was feeling extremely good,and in her delusional mind,it was all because of her hot bimbo friend nattie,who had come over to her hotel room,wearing nothing,just to help her celebrate her victory by pleasuring her in her bath.

"lord,oh fuck,oh fuck,nattie,you're a fucking pussy eating pro,oh fuck,you know how to,fuck,make a milf feel loved dont you,oh,fuck,and horny as well,god,damn,i bet we could've,oh,fuck,oh god oh fuck oh god,made so much money by letting,fuck,god damn,all those pervs pay to watch you,fuck,oh fuck,pleasure me like this,you bimbo,oh,fucking hell yes !"

the horny irish milf was getting closer and closer and closer with every passing moment to climaxing,the pleasure of,in her mind and her fantasy,nattie eating her pussy and groping her,was causing the lust fuelled champion to get nearer and nearer to the edge,and she still didnt realize it was her doing this to herself,not nattie,she was so horny and so out of her mind all she could truly think about in the moment was the pleasure she was feeling,and it was the best feeling she'd had in a long,long time.

"oh fuck,oh god oh fuck YES NATTIE YES,oh god YES,fuck me running,you're making me feel so fucking good,oh fuck,oh fuck,god FUCKING YES DONT YOU STOP ! oh lord,oh god,fuck,i'm so fucking horny,oh,i'm so fucking wet,god,look at what you've done to me,oh,fuck,you fucking bimbo,oh,god,fuck,this is THE BEST FUCKING CELEBRATION EVER ! i,oh,god,oh fuck,OH FUCK NATTIE I'M GONNA CO-"

becky wasnt able to finish what she was saying,as the horny irish milf moaned loudly as she finally climaxed,hard,gasping and panting as she did,the pleasure that had been building up inside of her finally having gotten far too much for her to handle,she slumped into the bath,letting the hot water flow around her as she slowly came back to earth,so to speak,the pleasure clouding her mind dissipating and allowing her to see things clearly again,causing her to smirk a bit.

"well,fuck,that sure was fucking intense,amazing as well,i felt really fucking good,i gotta do this again soon,i also gotta actually fuck nattie at some point,maybe when i see her next i'll just straight up ask her if she wants to fuck,i'm sure she'll be down for it"

becky allowed herself a few more moments of rest and relaxation in the bath,before slowly getting up and out of it,pulling the plug and grabbing her towel to dry herself off,she then grabbed her phone and walked back into her hotel room,over to the bed where she smiled upon seeing the lingerie she had left on there.

"hmmm,you know,maybe i should give everyone a treat,and show them just how fucking hot i look in this lingerie,i bet i'll get comments from all of those pervs,hell,who knows,i might even inspire some of my fellow wrestling hotties to post some sexy,or even slutty,pictures of themselves"

becky proceeded to slip into the lingerie,admiring herself in the mirror once it was all on,taking her sweet time,she was most certainly going to be wearing this more often,she loved how she looked in it,and who knows,maybe she could get people to give her what she wanted if they saw her wearing it,maybe use the fact she is a hot irish milf to her advantage.

"ok,let's give all those pervs a reason to leave me some horny comments online"

becky smirked,then set her phone up on a few stacked books on a shelf,put her phone on it with a timer and struck a pose she thought was rather seductive,once the phone took her picture,she grabbed her phone and looked at it,and she couldnt help but find herself once again getting a bit turned on at what she saw.

Becky-Lincz

"fuck,i am so fucking hot"

becky opened up her twitter,ready to post the picture on there,knowing she'd get her biggest audience and widest reach if she posted it there,she tried thinking up a sexy caption to go with it,and decided on something she knew would get people talking about her,and ONLY her.

'i just had my own personal,private,sexy celebration over winning the women's world championship earlier tonight,and now i'm giving you all a special treat as a way of saying thank you for supporting this hot irish milf all these years,and if any of my fellow wrestling babes want to join in and show our fans some appreciation,use the hashtag MILFspired in reply to this tweet with a sexy,or slutty,picture'

becky grinned and sat on her bed as she posted her picture and it's caption,and,like clockwork,it didnt take long at all for her to start getting huge amounts of likes,retweets and comments from not just her horny fans,but from perverts all over the world,even those who'd never heard of wrestling before,and she couldnt help but enjoy reading them all,getting turned on knowing they were all thinking about her and,most likely,getting off to her picture.

"yeah,that's it you fucking perverts,tell this sexy irish milf what she wants to hear,let me fucking know you're getting off to me,that you want to fuck me,grab me and rail me senseless,you wanna fuck these big milf tits,force me to my knees and make me deep throat you,i want to hear it fucking all"

the irish milf continued to read through a ton of replies to her picture for a while before she noticed 3 highly liked replies in particular to it,she grinned realizing that it was 3 of her hot friends who had indeed been inspired by her posting sexy lingerie picture and posted something sexy of themselves to show appreciation to their fans,the first one she checked out was one of wwe's hottest,and most attention hungry backstage interviewers,cathy kelley,and becky couldnt deny,she looked extremely hot in it.

Cathy-Kellj

'you all know i LOVE giving the fans what they want,and that's seeing me and my amazing body because,let's be real,ya'll think about seeing me naked all the time,so,i was MILFspired to give all of you just a little taste of what to expect going forward from your favourite backstage interviewer....'

"mmmm,if this is what we can expect from cathy going forward,i am VERY happy i posted that picture,god cathy is so fucking hot,i wonder if she's staying in this hotel tonight..."

becky's thoughts momentarily drifted to the possibility of inviting cathy to her room and spending the night with her,before she checked out the second of the three replies,this one being from one of her fellow horsewomen who was now part of the aew roster,the ceo mercedes mone,and becky wasnt shocked in the slightest that she looked extremely hot,after all,she'd seen her naked plenty of times.

mercedes_newyears

'the ceo felt very MILFspired when seeing such a stunning picture of her fellow horsewoman and fuck buddy,the hottest irish milf you'll ever see,that she just HAD to show her appreciation to the fans and show you what it would be like if you were with her,all alone,right now...'

"fuck me running,god mercedes,you always knew how to make me feel a certain way,still an absolute stunner,though i guess i shouldnt be surpised,maybe i should spend some time alone with her again soon...."

becky smiled at the thought of spending some quality alone time with mercedes again,she cared deeply about her and had many fond memories of the countless times the two got intimate,but still,she had one more reply to check out and,of course,it was the most liked of the three,and it was from a fellow milf,perhaps the hottest blonde milf she'd ever seen,alexa bliss,and becky found herself wishing alexa was there with her right now upon seeing it.

Alexaaaa

'us fellow milfs gotta stick together right,becks ? i was VERY MILFspired seeing your stunning picture,so,to show my appreciation for the fans,i figured,since i was here taking a nice,hot,relaxing bath,i'd give you all a look at my soaking wet milf body,just so you know what it'd be like to be with a milf like me...'

"good fucking lord,i always knew you were fucking hot alexa,and being a milf made you even hotter,but fuck,i NEED to fuck you again,i gotta suck on those milf tits of your's and eat that pussy,and make you suck on my milf tits as well,fuck,maybe i could convince her to spend an entire week alone with me somewhere,maybe paris,that'd be nice...."

becky's mind raced with all of the possibilities of places she could spend an entire week fucking alexa,though eventually,the hot irish milf decided that,perhaps,her celebration might not be over,after all,the night was still young,and she could always try and convince someone to come and join her,maybe nattie,maybe cathy,who knows,she might even get lucky and mercedes or alexa could be in the same hotel as her.

"guess it wouldnt hurt to try asking someone to come over and have some fun,after all,i bet they'd love to take this lingerie off my body and see just how fucking sexy i am up close and personal"

becky grinned and pondered on who to ask to come and spend time with her,she knew that,whoever she wound up spending the rest of her night with,it'd be one hell of a night,one filled with passion,lust,sex and a desire to,perhaps,continue that celebration even longer,who knows what the future holds for the hottest irish milf in wrestling history....

2.     +2   Like  

Group

Status
    Great job on the story

1 replies since 27/4/2024, 11:10   1293 views