« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Just trying to survive as best I can

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    WWE: New Rules To The Game Episode 20
    Written by Frederick ‘Dice’ Casden ([email protected]

Note: Anonymous Commission request based around Triple H making full use of his authority, with this entry focused on Kairi Sane

As Kairi Sane takes part in her first photo-shoot following her return to the WWE a few days earlier at Crown Jewel, Triple H folds his arms as he oversees it, watching as the former Women’s Tag Team and NXT Women’s Champion quickly acclimating herself back into the normal routine following her multi- year hiatus. Once the photo-shoot is done, The Game approaches her with a smile on his bearded face, “Glad to see your time dominating Japan hasn’t diminished your professionalism,” He says, half- jokingly.

Kairi chuckles lightly, “It was to be home with my husband, to build a strong foundation for the future… and to… do things I didn’t get to do before coming to WWE the first time.”

Triple H nods his head, “I can respect that, you got to make history becoming the first IWGP Women’s Champion and now you’re back to…”

“It take care of business,” Kairi smiles, almost devilishly, “Not everyone can walk away and come back with goals in mind.”

“So you are aligning with Damage CTRL then?” Triple H asks.

“I’m aligning with those with similar ambitions, I see great opportunities to accomplish a great deal more than I did during my first stint here,” Kairi replies before licking her teeth, “Which does mean showing you the proper respect.”

Triple H raises an eyebrow, “Care to explain what you mean?” The Game asks.

“You made it possible for me to return, you care about the future, and I will show you the respect you deserve,” Kairi says as she closes the distance between herself and him and presses her left hand against his crotch.

Triple H smirks, “I see, if you are aligning with Damage CTRL, then it makes sense that probably Iyo and Dakota explained a few things to do.”

“Possibly, or I am smart enough to make sure I show my employer that I respect them,” Kairi replies with a coy smile before asking, “Shall we go some where more private? I would not want someone to get the wrong impression about a lack of professionalism.”
    Triple H nods, “You might be the first in quite a while to suggest that.”
    A short while later within one of the arena backstage’s office, Triple H is seated on a couch as Kairi is kneeling between, admiring the size of his rigid cock. “This is part of why I have come back… to indulge myself with men who are truly giants where it matters…” Kairi speaks with a seductive tone as she nuzzles her face against The Game’s massive manhood, “I cannot find men as hung like Americans in Japan…” she continues, turning her head slightly before pressing her tongue against the underside of his dick, then slowly dragging it along his length up towards the bell-end. As she hears Triple H groan with approval, she plants a long, sensual kiss right on the he head of his cock as she brings her right hand up to wrap around the base. Slowly parting her lips, Kairi takes him into her mouth as she looks up, gradually bobbing her head up and down his dong, taking more than half of it past her lips while she looks up at him, her eyes narrowed in a seductive gaze. She hallows her cheeks whenever she lifts her head, sucking firmly on his man-meat as her saliva drips down on his pole and onto her right hand, providing a bit of lubricant for her when she starts to stroke the lower half of his tool.

“Fuck…” Triple H moans, tilting his head back as Kairi begins to move her head and right hand in perfect tandem, feeling her tongue wiggling against the underside of his meat as bobs her head at the same time she flicks her wrist to twist her hand around the root of his meat. Briefly she lifts her head and rapidly flicks her tongue all around his bell-end for several moments before taking him back into her mouth. She resumes bobbing her head at a much faster tempo, sucking and slurping on his dick in a brazen display as she keeps her right hand moving, stroking his shaft while tightening her grip. Placing her left hand on his thigh, Kairi looks up at The Game while her head rises and falls on his cock at a rapid pace while she continues stroking his shaft for several long moments before suddenly letting got and lifting her head away.

“I know how to be professional… I keep my intentions to myself so nothing conflicts with my desires…” Kairi grins as she grip The Game’s powerful legs and pulls herself up onto her lap. Locking eyes with him, she takes hold of his massive man-meat once again, holding it steady as she positions herself over it, “And I desire… big… hard… American… cock….” She whispers seductively as she teasingly lowers herself down onto his shaft, feeling the swollen head of his cock pressing against and pushing into her slit, as she take every inch of him into her twat. “Mm…” Kairi moans as she places he hands on his shoulders as she begins to rock back and forth, lifting herself up and dropping down on his shaft while he leans back on the couch. As he places his hands on her thighs, she gyrates her hips, working her pussy clockwise around his his dick as she continues to bounce herself on his manhood, with her nicely shaped ass smacking repeatedly on his thighs.

“Seems like you’re really motivated to make up for the time you were away,” Triple H comments as he watches Kairi’s tits jiggle and sway as she rides his cock. She says nothing, except grinning devilishly, sliding her hands against his strong shoulders while starting to pick up the pace. Arching her back, Kairi tosses her head back as she eagerly lifts and lower herself on his cock, taking the fully length into her snatch. Moving his hands from Kairi’s thighs to her hips, Triple H slouches a bit on the couch in order to give himself leverage once he starts thrusting firmly up into her cunt.

“Oh! Ah! Ah! Mm!” Kairi cries out, sliding her hands to The Game’s chest as she sledgehammers her twat from beneath with powerful upward stroke, making her bounce harder as a result. Leaning her head back, she closes her eyes as she feels him driving his big hard dick inside of her, pounding her from below with his balls slapping up against her skin. Triple H move his hands again, this time taking hold of her gorgeous ass as she bounces feverishly on his vertically pumping pole. “Oh! Ah! Ah! Oh! Mm! Ah!” The former NXT Women’s Champion squeals while riding his fuck-meat even faster, keeping pace with him as she sharply propels into her with firm, vigorous thrusts.

“Ah yeah… ah…” Triple H groans as he takes one hand off of Kairi’s ass to place on the couch in order to push himself back up into a sitting position. Wrapping both arms around her, he stands up, giving her just enough time to hook her legs around him his waist as he pumps repeatedly into her twat without

missing a beat. As the Japanese starlet grabs hold of his arms, he moves his hands to the underside of her thighs while bucking his hips continuously, thrusting his cock into her cunt again and again.

“Ah! Oh! Oh! Ah! Ah!” Kairi squeals while panting loudly, digging her fingers into his strong arms while leaning forward ,pressing her tits against his chest while burying her face against his deck.
    Keeping her eyes clenched shut as The Game pounds her hot, wet and snug fuck hole, each thrust resulting in a higher pitched shriek from her. “Oh! Ah yes! Oh ah! Mm!” Kairi groans through gritted teeth, rocking her hips with lustful need as she grinds her pussy on his cock, while Triple H turns a bit. Kneeling one leg on the couch, The Game leans forward and lays Kairi diagonally on it while keeping his momentum, pounding her at an incredible consistent pace.

“Ah… aw fuck… ah…” Triple H grunts as a fair amount of sweat drips down his face as he hikes up both of Kairi’s legs, pushing them to where her thighs are almost pressing against her breasts. Opening her eyes, Kairi stares up in amazement as The Game hilts himself inside of her cunt with each thrusts, feeling his balls clapping against her ass cheeks as she is contorted on the couch. Rapidly plowing his cock into her fuck hole, Triple H grits his teeth slightly, focusing on his own efforts while Kairi writhes and squirms in her current position. When he releases her legs, she raises her right leg straight up so that her foot rests on top of the backrest while her left leg hangs off the couch.

“Oh! Oh! Ah! Ah yes! Mm!” The first ever IWGP Women’s Champion moans wantonly as she lifts her hips up as The Game relentlessly pound her soaking wet twat. Clutching her breasts with both hands, Kairi licks her teeth as Triple H plants his hands on her thigh, keeping her legs in place. “Ah! Ah! Aw! Mm fuck!” She squeezes her breasts firmly while shirking in bliss, writhing on the office couch as takes the prolonged pussy pounding from The Game.

“Mm fuck, turn over… get on your hands and knees…” Triple H orders as he delivers a few more thrusts into her before pulling out to take a breather. With a sly grin, Kairi nods her head before she moves off of the couch to go to the floor, perfectly placing herself on her hands and knees. Glancing back over her shoulder, Kairi licks her lips in anticipation as she watches Triple H move to kneel behind her than groans whorishly when he pushes his cock back into her.

“Oh… ah… mm…” Kairi tosses her hair to one side when the Game takes hold of her hips to pull her back as he begins to pump his manhood in and out of her from behind. Rocking on all fours, she pushes back to match his movements with her ass cheeks smacking against waist, ensuring that he is constantly deep within her slit. Tightening his grip on her waist, Triple H picks up the pace while putting more force into his thrusts, causing the former Women’s Tag Team Champion to slump forward slightly. “Yes! Oh ah! Mm yes! Ah!” Kairi pants hard and heavy as she withstands The Game’s intense cunt battering, digging her fingers into the carpet of the office floor. Shifting her arms to make push herself back up, she doubles her own efforts to buck back against Triple H, matching him move for him so that each time he driving forward she is slamming herself right back along his man meat.

“Aw… ah… ah…” Triple H grunts, leaning forward and sliding his hands along Kairi’s torso before reaching beneath her to grab her swaying tits. Now that is almost crouching behind her, he aggressively ruts her, putting all of his weight into his thrusts, making it increasingly difficult for her to both brace herself for his onslaught and push back at the same time. Gritting her teeth, she focuses on keeping herself on all fours, refusing to let herself be knocked down.

“Oh! Ah yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! Oh! Oh! Ah!” Kairi moans loudly with sweat pouring off of her body as she strains herself to remain on all fours, taking the full force of Triple H’s thrusts, feeling him

clutching her breasts with his strong hands. With The Game slamming into her with almost no signs of stopping, Kairi hangs her head as her pussy begins to tighten around his shaft. “Ah! Oh! Oh! Ah! Mm! Ah! Ah!” She gasps and moans, clenching her teeth as her body trembles once her orgasmic hits her. As her climax nearly overwhelms her with her pussy juices pouring along Triple H’s thrusts, she manages to keep herself on all fours as Triple H keeps rapidly and forcefully pumping into her with his cock throbbing noticeably.

“Aw… ah fuck…” Triple H grunts as he delivers several more stiff thrusts into Kairi’s snatch before pulling out of her. Standing up fully, he grips his manhood and begins to stroke it while sits up on her knees and turns around to face up. Looking up at him while still recovering from her own climax, Kairi says nothing but gives him the same devil like smile as he vigorously strokes his schlong inches from her face. With a loud, deep groan, The Game unloads streams of cum onto Kairi’s face, coating her features under a thick layer of cum, making her moan with each wad of spunk that splashes onto her face.

“Americans cum so much…” Kairi states with lustful appreciation once Triple H is spent as she looks up at him with him jism dripping from her face down along her neck. “I made the right choice in choosing to return.”

“Are you saying you had doubts before this?” Triple H asks with a slight smirk.

“No doubts, but I know my second time here will be very… memorable when compared to my first,” Kairi answers as she proceeds to swipe some cum from her face with her fingers then licks them clean.

-END-

I have started a subscribestar account at https://subscribestar.adult/dicecasden, commission requests can also be made by emailing me at [email protected]

2.     +2   Like  

Group

Status
    This is incredible

3.     +1   Like  

Group

Status
    Great job

2 replies since 26/4/2024, 06:23   391 views