Featuring: Lucy Heartfilia & Levy McGarden

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Just trying to survive as best I can

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Fairy Tail: Unexpected Threesome 3
    Written by Frederick ‘Dice’ Casden ([email protected])

Note: SubscribeStar Commission Tier request for an alternate universe story inspired by the series Fairy Tail featuring the characters of Lucy Heartfilia, Gajeel Redfox & Levy McGarden while being set in a modern, contemporary setting.

At the apartment of Lucy Heartfilia, she and her editor, Levy McGarden-Redfox, are seated at a table, that is covered with her laptop, several pages of notes and even more empty and partially empty coffee cups covering it.

“Lucy I swear, one of these days you’re going to set up a real ‘writer’s palace’ instead of working on your novels at your dining table,” Levy speaks, sounding as if she is teasing Lucy but at the same time sounding serious.

“I know… but… I basically have the entire place to myself,” Lucy replies while stretching her arms up over her head, “So the entire apartment is my ‘writer’s palace’,” She adds with a slight sigh.

“I know that sigh, I’m just going to guess Natsu’s on yet another business trip,” Levy presses her lips together as Lucy just nods her head.

“Yup, gone for a week, and with how often these trips are happening I’d say he’s skirt chasing but, as you know, he doesn’t quite have the nerve to do something like that,” Lucy leans back on her chair, “Almost wish that he was playing around just so I could dump him without feeling guilty about it.”

“Is this amount all the fun we had a seveal weeks ago?” Levy asks with some concern.

“Oh no, no, it’s not,” Lucy smiles, “I need that night and the extra day of Gajeel fucking the ever loving shit out of me… because of how long it’s been since I had any real action, and of course it did provide a great break from the stress of working on my next best seller.”

Levy smirks a bit, “So you’re saying I should use my husband as incentive for you to actually buckle down and write your next book even faster than your last one?”

Lucy laughs slightly, “You wouldn’t dare do that to me…”

“I might,” Levy replies teasingly, “Or I might suggest that you do take a break from time to time… clear your head when you hit a writer’s block, have a little fun…” She trails off as she licks her lips in a suggestive manner.

Lucy catches on quickly, “That’s one hell of an idea…” She says as she turns a bit on her seat, “Assuming of course you actually brought it this time.”

Levy grins as she leans on her seat to pick up a backpack that she has on the floor, “As if I would forget to bring it…” She says as she sets her backpack on the table, opens and retrieves a strap-on harness with a rather large dildo attached to it.

Lucy licks her lips, “Mm, I love that thing… it looks so damn huge on you when you wear it,” She comments as she gets up from her seat, only to pause when she she notices something else in Levy’s backpack, “Hey is that…”

Levy nods her head as she pulls out a double-sided dildo, “Uh-huh, yup it is… seeing how you never want to try wearing the strap-on, I figure we could try using this at some point

Lucy flips her blond hair back, “I guess we could try using that… after you pound me rotten first,” She replies, almost relenting to the idea as Levy gets to her feet. Before her best friend and editor can reply to her comment, Lucy cups her face as she leans down to kiss the shorter blue haired woman who eagerly recuperates, parting her lips to welcome in her tongue. Lucy and Levy’s tongues entwine with lustful familiarity as then to almost claw at each other’s clothes, before Lucy pulls back to ask, “Living room… or my bedroom?”

“Your bedroom…” Levy replies with a mischievous grin, “Only because I hate the wooden floor of your apartment.”

“Its easy to clean!” Lucy replies sounding almost defensive as she turns to head to her bedroom

“But it’s tough on the knees when I’m hammering you,” Levy pouts playfully as she grabs her strap-on and the double-side dildo, following into quick step behind Lucy moments later.

Minutes later within Lucy’s bedroom after they have stripped out of their clothes, Lucy excitedly bites her bottom lip as Levy steps into the harness of her strap-on and pulls it up towards her waist. With Levy being only four foot eleven inches tall, the near foot long dildo looks almost comically disproportional on her frame, “You should consider getting a bigger one at some point,” Lucy comments with a sly grin.

Tucking some of her blue hair behind her left ear, Levy smirks as she makes sure her strap-on is properly secured, “And ruin you for Gajeel? I will not make my stud of a husband feel inadequate just because you’re a raging size queen…” Levy sticks her tongue out playfully before wrapping a hand around the base of her rubber cock, her fingers just barely being able to close around it. “Now about getting your tall ass down your knees and sucking this huge dick?”

“Hey, I’m only like half a foot taller than you are” Lucy smiles as she moves between Levy and the bed before sinking down to her knees. Glancing up at her blue haired best friend, Lucy brings up her right hand and wraps it around the top few inches of the manufactured dick, then slides her hand along its length to the base where Levy’s hand is positioned. As soon as Levy lets go of the dildo and places her hands on her slender lips, Lucy tilts her head to the left side and begins to slide her tongue back and forth over the dildo’s surface, slowly going from the tip down to the base and back again. She then leans her head to the right and repeats her motion, her tongue dragging over the firm surface of the sexy toy as she coast it with a light layer of her saliva.

“I could never tire of seeing you on your knees pleasing a dick…” Levy grins as she watches Lucy pull her head back before she shamelessly takes several inches of her dildo into her mouth. Groaning around the fake cock, Lucy places her left hand on Levy’s thighs as she starts to bob her head, eagerly sucking and slurping the dildo. “Hell yeah Lucy, suck that fucking dick,” Levy cheers on as she watches as Lucy’s blond hair sways a bit as she rocks her head back and forth on her sex toy, her lips dragging against the surface. Raising her eyes, Lucy looks up at Levy as she puts on a lewd display by hallowing her cheeks, sucking harder on her dildo while taking it further into her mouth. “Here let me help,” Levy says as she palms the sides of Lucy’s head as she starts to move her hips, thrusting her dildo in and out of her mouth. Opening her mouth wider, Lucy gags whorishly as the large bell-end of the sex toy is rammed against the back of her throat. Placing both hands on Levy’s waist, Lucy continues to bob her head back and forth, matching Levy’s movements as she fucks her mouth. A fair amount of saliva drips from Lucy’s mouth down to her chin and along her neck as Levy plunges her dildo down her throat over and over, cramming more of it past her lips until she is fully deep throating the fake phallus. “Yeah, suck my fucking cock, fucking choke on it!” Levy grins perversely while raking her fingers through Lucy’s blond hair, loving the sound of her best friend gagging and sputtering lustfully around the sex toy. As she takes every inch of the strap-on dildo down her throat, Lucy’s nose end up pressed against the portion of the harness that is covering Levy’s pelvic bone as she gurgles and groans around the rubber dick with how Levy has it hilted it within her mouth. “Mm, so fucking hot…” Levy licks her teeth when she finally relents, slowly pulling her dildo out of of Lucy’s mouth, causing her to drool considerably as inch after inch of the dildo escapes from her lips.

“I think…” Lucy pauses as she clears her throat, “You like fucking my face almost as much as Gajeel does,” She says as she grins up at Levy.

“Duh, you have a very fuckable face…” Levy replies while sliding a hand through her blue hair, “Now get up on that bed…” She slicks her lips as she already is moving to climb onto Lucy’s fairly large bed where she sits on her knees.

“So bossy even in my bedroom,” Lucy playfully whines even as she eagerly hurries to get on the bed, positioning herself on all fours in front of Levy. Glancing back over her shoulder, she teasingly sways her ass from side to side, “You’re lucky I don’t mind being bossed around.”

“Uh-huh, sure… Miss ‘Dumb Blond Bunny Girl’…” Levy smirks as she gives Lucy’s ass a firm smack.

“Mm…” Lucy bites her bottom lip as her face reddens, “I told you… I only said that to Gajeel because he was fucking me so good… and….”

“Because deep down you’re a dumb blond who lives to get fucked,” Levy interrupts as she lays another smack on Lucy’s buttocks, earning another moan from her. “Of course I should have brought that headband with the bunny ears with me to have you wear it…”

“You wouldn’t dare make me wear that for just you…” Lucy says as she continues swaying her ass from side to side, her comment resulting in Levy spanking her again.

“I might, why else would I have that outfit for you?” Levy asks rhetorically before gripping her fake cock and slapping it against Lucy’s backside, giggling a bit when she sees her eyes widening in realization.

“I fucking knew! You had all that planned… FUCK!” Lucy exclaims just before her Levy shoves her strap-on into her cunt with a stiff thrusts that causes her to rock forward on all fours. With a grin on her face, Levy grabs Lucy’s slender hips and pulls her back a bit before reeling back and thrusting forward again. “Oh! Ah!” The blond moans, clutching the covers of the bed as her blue haired friend starts getting into a rhythm of sawing her rubber dick in and out of her snatch at a fair pace.

“I may not be as strong as my husband, but I can sure as hell fuck you better than Natsu can,” Levy grins, sliding her hands from Lucy’s waist to her lower back while popping her hips back and forth. Glancing down, she watches as Lucy’s buttocks smack against her hips while she hammers her twat, pushing her sex toy deeper into her best friend’s love tunnel.

“Oh! Oh! Ah! Fuck yes! Oh! Oh! Ah!” Lucy moans and pants loudly, tossing her head around as she rocks on her hands and knees, pushing back to match each of Levy’s strokes. “Oh! Ah! Fuck! Oh fuck! Fuck! Fuck!” She squeals, closing her eyes as Levy adjusts her movements, pulling out nearly all the way only to ram the full length of her strap-on into her again and again, nearly causing her to face plant “Oh! Ah! Oh god! Oh fuck! Levy! Fuck me! Fuck my dumb blond cunt! Fucking pound me! You’re so much better than Natsu! Why don’t I just dump him? Oh! Ah fuck oh shit ah ah ah!” Lucy screams lustfully while bucking back wildly against Levy, whose grin has turned into a wide perverse smile.

“Ah you just said it, you’re a dumb blond, but if you haven’t ditched him by now, I doubt you ever will,” Levy answers, speaking between her own grunts and groans as she puts in an impressive amount of effort, slamming her fake dick balls deep into Lucy’s snatch over and over. Shifting to rise up into a crouch, Levy moves her hands to place them Lucy’s shoulders as she starts to rut her as hard as she can, ruthlessly pumping into her, her pace getting faster with each passing moment, giving her every inch of the dildo with each deep stroke.

“Oh! Oh! Ah! AH! Fuck! Oh yes! Fuck me! Levy! Oh! Oh!” Lucy wails as the woman who is six-inches shorter than she is fucks her at a blistering pace, the sound of Levy’s hips colliding with her backside repeatedly. Mindlessly clawing at the bed covers, Lucy lets her tongue dangle from her mouth, drooling mindlessly out of enjoyment from how forcefully and rapidly to drilling her from behind.

“Ah…. Shit… come on ride me…” Levy grunts as begins tire herself out, pulling out of Lucy’s dripping wet hole. To her delight and surprise, Lucy sits up and turns rather quickly to shove her onto her back before straddling her hips and impaling her cunt back on her large rubber dick.

“Mm! Fuck! Oh!” Lucy squeals as she takes every inch of the strap-on back into her cunt. Placing her hands on the bed near Levy’s shoulders, she looks down at the shorter blue haired beauty and grins as she starts to rock back and forth on the rubber dick, rising up towards the top then dropping back down. “Fuck I wish you brought the bunny ears! So I can bet you dumb fuck slut bunny girl!” Lucy moans as she loses herself in the moment, rocking and bouncing on the manufactured dong as Levy reaches up to palm and grope her larges swaying tits while also bucking her hips to thrust up into her twat. “Oh! Ah! Oh fuck yes Levy!” The gorgeous blond wails whorishly as she grips the bed covers on either side of Levy while lifting up and slamming down on her rubber cock, with her ass smacking loudly down on her thighs.

“Oh yeah, fucking ride that dick,” Levy grins while thrusting up into Lucy at a slower pace, letting her friend do all the work of fucking herself. Squeezing and fondling Lucy’s breasts, Levy lifts her head up from the bed to lap her tongue against her nipples, earning a lustful shriek from Lucy who vigorously grinds her cunt along the length of her strap-on while she leans down to bring her breasts closer to Levy’s mouth. Taking full advantage, Levy goes back and forth, licking and sucking Lucy’s melons while moving her hands from them, along her torso then behind her to grab her ass.

“Oh! Oh! Ah! AH! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!” Lucy screams as she keeps bouncing and rocking on the dildo, arching her body a bit to try and keep her tits near Levy’s mouth as she feels her upward strokes increasing as she squeezes her ass cheeks with both hands.”Ah! Levy! Oh fuck! Levy! Oh! Ah! AH! AH! FUCK!” Lucy shrieks at a high pitch, almost losing her voices as she rides Levy’s strap-on as if her life depended on it, her body trembling in orgasmic ecstasy as her cunt clenches around the sex toy with her fluids pouring down it, her eyes rolling back just before she flops down onto of Levy in a heaving mess.

“If I ever needed a reminder as to why you’re my best friend…” Levy chuckles as Lucy lays on top of her, panting and groaning while seemingly not wanting to move. Turning a bit so that she can push the blond off of her, Levy smirks as soon as she as freed her strap-on from Lucy’s soaking fuck hole and moves off the bed. While Lucy lays on her back, Levy hums to herself she loosens the strap on the harness in order to slide it down her lets, stepping out of it as soon as the strap-on is around her ankles. Picking it up from the floor, she sets it on Lucy’s night-table where the double-sided dildo is laying, which she proceeds to pick up before getting back onto the bed. “Don’t think we’re done yet… you got yours… and I want mine…” Levy says as pushes Lucy’s legs apart so that she can slide one end of the double-ended sex toy into the blond’s twat.

“Mm…” Lucy moans and squirms as her pussy is one again stuffed with a large sex toy. Holding the double-sided dildo steady, Levy spreads her own legs and angles the opposite end of the dildo so that she can can ease it into her own slit, groaning with satisfaction. Leaving back and resting on her elbows, Levy starts to move her hips, fucking herself on on end of the sex toy, which jostles the other end of it enough to move within Lucy’s twat at the same time. “Oh fuck… mm..” Lucy whimpers a bit, lifting her own hips up and down, humping her side of the dildo at nearly the same speed as Levy.

“Oh… ah yes… mm fuck…” Levy moans as she watches Lucy join her in fucking themselves on the large dual-ended toy. Licking her lips, Levy drops her head back and closes her eyes as she feels the dildo banging against the inner walls of her pussy thanks to how her and Lucy’s movements are causing it to almost be passed back and forth between them as their movements start to fall out of sync, with Levy’s becoming more frantic while Lucy’s pace being more deliberate with how she still in the aftermath of her earlier climax. “Oh ah yes… ah fuck… ah...” Levy pants loudly as she drops fully to lay on the bed as she feverishly pumps her hips to pound her own pussy with her end of the dildo.

“Come Levy… cum… cum like slut… mm…” Lucy closes her eyes as she listens to Levy’s moans while groping and squeezing her own tits as she lightly fucks herself with the side of the sex toy that within her, groaning a bit with how the dildo is jostling within her thanks to Levy’s eager motions

“Mm shit! Oh ah fuck! Aw ah oh ah shit! Fuck!” Levy grabs and pulls on the bed covers, her chest heaving as she wildly gyrates, grinds and thrusts herself onto the dildo with increasing need, her pussy clenching around the toy before she lets out a gasp of release and an ecstatic moan of climatic bliss with her juices spraying along the dildo. Her movements have another effect, bringing Lucy to another, if less intense climax of her own as she lets out a softer moan as her body lightly shudders.

“So much for wanting me to do all the work for you to get yours…” Lucy comments after a few moments, sitting up partially in order to look at Levy who is gasping and smiling. Choosing not to respond verbally, Levy realizes what is near her, and reaches for one of Lucy’s pillows which she proceeds to fling at the blond’s head. “Hey!” Lucy laughs in disbelief as the pillow lands right on her face.

“We’re… just… taking a break… no fair that I basically got myself off…” Levy says as she sits up slightly and begins to ease herself off her end of the double-ended dildo.

“I’m not wearing the strap-on, it’s not my thing,” Lucy replies after removing the pillow from her face

“Well you can down down on me then,” Levy remarks as she pulls the sex toy out of Lucy’s cunt.”And then we’ll get back to working on your next…” Before she can finish her sentence, Lucy proceeds to throw the pillow she thew at her, nailing Levy in the face.

“I swear you’re so bossy sometimes…” Lucy grins with a laugh

-END-

I have started a subscribestar account at https://subscribestar.adult/dicecasden, commission requests can also be made by emailing me at [email protected].

2.     Like  

Group

Status
    nice

1 replies since 22/4/2024, 09:47   89 views