Shower Sex Sluts Episode 16-The Way To Your Heart

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Resident WFFP Game Maker & Occasional Fanfic Writer

Group

Status
    Anonymous

4ZoVmXW

"god,i had no idea that workouts could be that intense,or that long,we went 3 hours and i am exhausted,i really,really needed this,i hope indi's ok,i hope i left out the right protein shake stuff for her as well,she seemed really thirsty,poor girl"

the words of candice lerae as hot water falls all over her naked body,candice sighed happily,it was very rare that she had the house to herself these days,so when she found out that she was going to,she invited indi over so the two could spend some quality time together,the two having a close bond,one that had grown from initially just friends to that of a mother and daughter,and the two had just had a 3 hour workout,one that had left candice exhausted.

"i'm so glad that indi and i get to spend time like this together,i know that we're not blood related,but you dont have to be to be family,and as far as i'm concerned she is my daughter,we've grown so close and it's nice having someone in my life that i can just confide in about things that i couldnt really talk to anyone else abo-"

"i'm really happy you feel that way,mom,i'm so happy that you care about me that much"

hearing indi's voice,candice turns around to see her standing there,naked,at first she's shocked,as she's never seen indi naked before,but she soon is captivated by her beauty,she knows that she shouldnt be thinking like this,but it's hard not to when you're in such a close proximity to someone this beautiful,and they're naked.

"oh,indi,i didnt hear you come in,i thought you were getting a protein shake and having a shower after me ?"

"yeah,i was going to,but,well,look,there's something i have to tell you,something i've been meaning to tell you for like,a while now but i've never really had the chance to and,well,i guess,there's really no time like the present,so,here goes nothing i guess,yeah,so,umm,i,i...."

indi was,like she said,nervous,she had,since knowing candice,grown incredibly close to her,the two were pretty much inseperable,at first it was just a regular friendship,but,over time,as it evolved into the more mother and daughter esque bond they now shared,indi found herself developing romantic feelings for candice,and now that the two were finally alone,she had a chance at expressing them,and was nervous about doing so,fearing candice may hate her,or mock her.

"indi,there's no need to be nervous,it's ok,it's me ! you can tell me anything,here,give me a hug,maybe that'll calm you down a bit and cheer you up"

indi smiled as candice hugged her,it felt nice,very nice indeed,of course,candice had no idea that such a kind act was something that would also turn indi on,she was just doing what she would instinctively do to help cheer someone up who she thought needed cheering up,it was one of many things that indi found so attractive about candice.

"you feeling better indi ?"

"yeah,thanks,sorry about that,i'm normally not so nervous"

"it's ok sweetie ! we all get nervous sometimes,you dont need to apologise,especially to me ! now,what is it you wanted to tell me about ?"

indi took a deep breath,she knew that this was most likely going to be her only shot at this,so she had to take it whilest she had it,whether or not anything would come from it she had no idea,she'd love to be able to make love to candice,maybe even convince her to be her actual lover,but she knew that was going to be incredibly difficult to achieve,but if she could get that,she was going to do her absolute best to make it happen.

"well,you see,since we've known each other,i've really appreciated everything that you've done for me,i really have,especially when you never had to befriend me,but you did,and we grew to be really close,like the best of friends,we were as thick as thieves,you've even called me your daughter,and,honestly,i appreciate that so much,mom,so,that's why it's been so difficult for me to say this,but,i've fallen in love with you,i've got romantic feelings for you and,i,i want to make love to you"

candice's eyes went wide in shock at what she had just heard,she had NOT been expecting indi to confess that she had fallen in love with her,she could also see now why she was so nervous about telling her this,it was certainly something rather big,but,as shocking as it was,now she found herself in a position where she had to try and figure out what to do,because she didnt want to upset indi and break her heart,but she couldnt exactly return those feelings,could she ?

"wow,indi,i,umm,i dont know what to say,are you really,really sure that's how you feel about me ?"

"yes,it is,i've gone through it over and over in my head countless times,believe me,i know it's how i feel"

"well,in that case,i,i really dont know what to do,look,i care a lot about you,indi,i see you as my daughter,i want you to be happy,so,so happy,i want you to achieve all of your dreams,your hopes and your desires,but i dont know if i can cross that line and get romantic with you,i,i just dont know if i can do it"

"please,candice ? i know it's asking a lot,i know you're already in a relationship,but,you just said that you want me to be happy,you want me to achieve all of my dreams,my hopes and my desires,if you truly believe that,and you're not just saying it to cheer me up,then give me a chance,let me show you that we should be together,and,if afterwards you still cant do it,well,i guess i'll just have to accept that and i promise that i'll never,ever bring it up again"

candice stood there,thinking,for what felt like forever,she knew that she had to do something about this,she couldnt just deny indi,but she was also already in a relationship,plus,if she got romantic with indi,who she saw as her daughter,could she ever look at herself in the mirror again,especially if she enjoyed it ? as much as she wanted this to just be some sort of weird dream,it wasnt,so,against her better judgement,she knew that she could only make one choice.

"ok,indi,we can do this once,JUST once,if you can convince me that we should be together then we will be,but dont get your hopes up expecting that to hap-mmmm"

before candice could finish what she was saying,indi grabbed her,held her against the wall and started fucking her,hard,groping her tits and making out with her,causing candice to moan into the kiss,her initial shock of indi not even waiting for her to finish talking soon faded away as she felt the pleasure growing inside her as indi fucked her,hard,indi moaning as well and enjoying getting to fuck candice,her 'mother',who she had fallen in love with and was happy she was finally getting to have sex with her.

"oh,god,oh fuck,indi,ahhh,oh,mmmm,ahhh,you could've,ahhh,fuck,let me finish,mmmm,oh,fuck,finish what i was saying first,ahh,fuck,oh god,this feels nice,ahhh,oh,fuck,mmm,i hope,ahhh,oh,god,oh fuck,mmm,you're enjoying it though sweetie,ahhh,oh,oh god,oh fuck"

"i am,ahhh,oh,god,it feels so fucking good,mmmm,ahhh,oh,fuck,i cant believe we're actually,mmmm,oh,fuck oh god oh fuck,mmm,actually having sex,ahhh,fuck,i'll show you candice,mmmm,oh,fuck,oh god,by the time we're,ahhh,oh,fuck,mmm,by the time we're done,you'll want to be,mmmmm,with me,and you'll love me,ahhh,oh,fuck,mmm,just like i love you"

as indi continued fucking candice as hard as she could,pure lust and passion flowing through her as they made out and she groped candice's tits,her heart was pounding,she knew she was only getting one chance at convincing candice to throw everything else she had away to be with her,she had to make this the best sex candice ever had,or at least try and use her emotions against her,but could she really do that against candice ? as she grew hornier with each passing second,the idea of doing so didnt seem so bad,but still,she was conflicted,either way,her goal was the same.

"ahhh,fuck,oh god oh fuck,mmm,indi,i,mmmm,i cant,i love you but,ahh,oh,fuck,mmmm,i just,i cant be with you like that,mmmm,i know your heart is set on,mmmm,oh,fuck,us being together and,ahhh,oh,fuck,mmm,us getting to be romantic like this all,mmmm,oh,fuck,all the time but,i just,ahhh,oh,fuck,i just cant throw everything else away,mmmm,oh,god,indi,mmmmm"

"you can candice,ahhh,oh,fuck,mmm,if you care so much about me,mmmm,oh,fuck,oh god,ahhh,which you said you do,mmmm,oh,fuck,oh god,mmmm,you said you think of me like a daughter,mmmm,well do you want to be a,ahhh,oh,fuck,oh god,mmmm,terrible mother and upset me ? fuck,oh god oh fuck,mmm,because if you dont do the right thing,mmmm,ahhh,oh,god,oh fuck,mmm,and be with me,you'll break my heart,mmm,and i'll have to cry myself to sleep every single night"

indi's words cut candice deeply and,as another lustful moan escaped her mouth into their kiss as the two continued fucking,indi groping candice's tits,she found herself not just very horny,but also very conflicted,she had built an amazing life for herself,she was as happy as she could be,but indi also meant a lot to her,and if she rejected her feelings for her and broke her heart,it'd be something that candice would have to live with forever,it might even possibly end their close bond entirely,she was torn,her mind was clouded and she had no idea what to do.

"ahhh,mmmm,indi,i really care about you,ahhh,oh,fuck,i truly do,mmmmm,oh,fuck,oh god,you are like a daughter to me,mmmmm,oh,fuck,oh god oh,oh fuck indi,mmmmm,god,this feels so fucking good,ahhh,oh fuck,i just,mmm,i,i dont know if i can,mmmm,if i can really do this,mmmm,i want you to be happy,mmmm,so fucking happy,ahhh,oh,fuck,and i know that me being your lover,mmmm,that would do that but,mmm,i'm so conflicted,mmmm,ahhh,oh,god,oh fuck,and i'm so horny as well"

"oh god,oh,mmmm,candice,just say yes,mmmm,oh,fuck,you know it's the right thing to do,mmmm,to be with me,ahhh,oh,fuck,oh god,you know i'll love you more then,mmmm,oh,fuck,more then anyone ever could,ahhh,we're so incredibly close,mmmm,oh,fuck,and this is the best sex you've,ahhh,oh,fuck,ever fucking had,isnt it ? ahhh,oh,fuck,oh god,just be mine,candice,ahhh,oh,fuck,be mine mommy !"

indi was more determined then ever to make candice her lover,she wasnt going to throw this opportunity away,so,as she continued lustfully fucking the conflicted candice,she grabbed her by the throat and slammed her head multiple times in a row into the shower wall,causing candice immense pain,but also making her unable to think properly at all,indi didnt want to resort to this,but it was candice,and,as the lust and passion began to fully cloud candice's nearly broken,fragile mind,the only two things she could think of was indi and the pleasure she was feeling.

"ahhh,oh god,oh fuck,oh,fuck,indi,i,ahhh,oh,fuck,mommy is all your's indi,ahhh,oh,fuck,god,i'll be with you,mmmm,we can,oh,fuck,ahhh,have sex whenever my sweet,mmmm,fuck,oh god,sexy,mmmm,tall,strong girl wants,ahhh,oh,fuck,mommy is your lover now,ahhh,oh,god,fuck,oh i'm so fucking horny,oh god,oh,fuck,i feel so fucking good,oh,mmmm,fuck.GIVE IT TO ME INDI,AHHH,OH,FUCK,FUCK MOMMY HARD !"

"mmmm,yes ! oh fuck yes,i'm so fucking happy mommy ! i'm,ahhh,oh,fuck,i'm so beyond pleased that we're together now,mmmm,just you and me,ahhh,oh,fuck,oh god,mmmm,making love and,ahhh,oh,fuck,oh god oh fuck,mmm,being the couple we should be,mmmm,oh yes,oh fuck yes,oh god,i cant fucking keep it in,ahhh,oh,fuck,anymore,i'm so fucking horny,ahhh,oh,fuck !"

both candice and indi found themselves moaning incredibly loudly at the same time as they finally climaxed,hard,panting and gasping for air as they slumped to the shower floor,indi keeping candice held in her arms,eventually being the first to regain her breath,she would give her new lover a quick kiss,causing her to smile.

"i'm so happy that you chose to be with me,i promise that you wont regret it,i promise that we'll be so happy together,i'll make you feel really,really good,just like you've made me feel the same"

"oh,indi,my sweet,sweet girl,you've already made me happy,but,you could make mommy even happier by carrying me to my bedroom so we can continue making love there"

"oh,of course,that sounds super fun,mommy !"

indi couldnt help but smile as she carried candice in her arms out of the shower and into candice's bedroom,where she would lovingly and gently lay her on the bed,readying herself to once again fuck her,she was beyond happy that her attempt at making candice her lover had worked,sure,she had to resort to ways that some people would find questionable,but she didnt care,the heart wants what it wants,and if anyone has a problem,she'll happily shove her boot up their ass...

2.     +2   Like  

Group

Status
    I love the pairing of Candace and Indi. Both are not used enough in stories

1 replies since 22/4/2024, 07:19   425 views