Liv Morgan's Blissful New Year (Fictional Twitter DMs Convo)

« Older   Newer »

1.     +12   Like  

Resident WFFP Game Maker & Occasional Fanfic Writer

Group

Status
    Anonymous

Hey everyone !

It's been a while since i last did one of these,but i had a fun idea for one that i just had to do,and i really hope that ya'll enjoy reading it as much as i did putting it together,huge thanks to both Vivens & YANKES177 for allowing me to use their amazing fakes as part of this as well,you can find them in the following links > https://msg.forumcommunity.net/?t=62951491 & https://wrestlingffp.forumcommunity.net/?t=62958853 & https://msg.forumcommunity.net/?t=62948219

Oh,also,a quick shoutout to RebalancedOne who's been doing some amazing work recently,go check their stuff out here > https://wrestlingffp.forumcommunity.net/?t=63005217 to see just how good they are at what they do,and tell them i sent ya ! :)

All of that being said,let's get into what ya'll are here for,shall we ?

It's the morning of new year's eve,and with a snowstorm keeping many people stuck inside their homes,most people are looking to ring in the new year in whatever entertaining,or fun,way they can,and for liv morgan,finding herself stuck in the same hotel as a certain blissful milf,an idea hatches in her mind that could lead to a very happy new year indeed....

07F6pkU

Liv knew there was a risk that,if she shot her shot so soon,she might mess everything up and her plan would fail at the first hurdle,as she wanted more then just a naked picture of her gorgeous milf friend,but if she was to get to her main goal,she had to get that picture first,and,luckily for her,it seems that fate may just be on her side....

xTSDPzA

Liv waited patiently,not wanting to screw up the fact that she'd somehow managed to make her plan work so far,of course,after 30 minutes had passed,she began worrying,wondering if,perhaps,alexa had second thoughts,maybe she wasnt gonna get that picture after all,but,when she got a notification,she smiled,checked it,and what she saw blew her mind....

Alexaaaa

Liv was thrilled,turned on and really horny,she loved that she'd been able to convince her hot milf friend to take such a sexy,slutty picture of herself for her,she wound up playing with herself and getting off over it for a while,having one hell of an orgasam over it,eventually,though,she got herself together and messaged lexi back....

KNYcYNL

Words couldnt describe how happy liv was feeling right now,her plan was working perfectly,and she'd gotten alexa so turned on that she admitted she wanted to play with herself when she got liv's picture,something that turned liv on even more,so she happily took a sexy picture of her big,fake tits,then sent it to alexa,who immediately checked her phone the moment she got a notification,and when she did....

Liv

She was instantly turned on at what she saw,liv really did have new,big fake tits,alexa couldnt help herself,she played with herself,getting all hot,bothered and horny,groping her own big milf tits,finger fucking her pussy,by the time she was exhausted she,too,was a hot,sticky mess,and it was all liv's fault,speaking of which,she had to get herself together and message liv back....

zTFPxfM

Liv was BEYOND happy that her plan had completely worked,she owned alexa now,she was her hot milf property,her lover,her soon to be wife,she was over the moon,she couldnt wait to fuck her for the rest of the day,as well as all of new year's day as well,of course,she made sure that,during their new year's sexathon,to take a picture of her and her new blissful milf slut to post to her social media,because you best believe she was bragging about all of this to everyone....

Alexa-XLiv-Morgan

Edited by ShinyCandy - 4/17/2024, 01:22 PM

2.     +3   Like  

Group

Status
    I love fakes like this. It's the perfect mix of fake pics and like a mini story with it

3.     -1   Like  

Group

Status
    this is not even fun you are sick

Sent via ForumFree Mobile

4.     +3   Like  

Group
    Awaiting validation

Status
    Love it 😍

3 replies since 17/4/2024, 12:17   1241 views