Who should be big time becks' next guest ?
  • Poll choices
    Statistics
    Votes
  • Alexa Bliss
    36.14%
  • Liv Morgan
    33.73%
  • Charlotte Flair
    27.71%
  • Scarlett Bordeaux
    12.05%
  • Mina Shirakawa
    7.23%
  • Riho
    6.02%
Guests cannot vote (Voters: 83)

Big Time Becks' Big Time Sextravaganza Chapter 1-The Doctor Will Fuck You Now

« Older   Newer »

1.     +11   Like  

Resident WFFP Game Maker & Occasional Fanfic Writer

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    New_Project_1
    HUGE thanks to VeeExAre for making this AMAZING banner for me !

"what's up all of you horny perverts that did the right thing in tuning into this,i'm big time becks,the hottest fucking MILF you'll ever see,i'm also the greatest wrestler in the entire history of not just womens' wrestling,but wrestling as a whole,hell i'm the bloody reason women main evented wrestlemania in the first place,oh,and i'm also your one true raw womens champion,despite what the false narratives spread online by certain people would lead you to believe,becky lynch and you are watching the first ever episode of my brand new show,big time sextravaganza !"

Becky Lynch says as she sits on a big bed which has curtains around it,the room she's in is dimly lit by candles and there's rose petals spread all over the bed,the big time milf is wearing a skimpy set of red lingerie that barely covers her,showing off her perfect body including her big MILF tits which she casually gropes,moaning as she does,before she raises a glass of red wine to her lips,takes a few sips,then puts it back down before saying.

"now i know what you're all thinking,big time becks,what exactly is big time sextravaganza,and why is the wwe trying to act like you're not our rightful champ when you clearly fucking are ? well,i wish i knew the answer to that second question,but dont worry,loyal fans,your big time champ will find answers,until i do,though,i decided that all of you loyal perverts out there should get somewhat of a treat,and i also figured i deserved one as well,because of course i do,so i put together this show,where i pay the gorgeous whores of wrestling to show up,show off and have sex with me,ultimately grading them on the big time whore scale,a scale that goes from 1 to 100,or,as i think of it,small time to big time !"

Becky smirks and sips more wine,the delusional former raw womens' champion had pretty much lost it since losing her precious championship to bianca belair at wrestlemania and,still believing herself to be the champion despite all of the very clear evidence against that being the case,had decided to put together this show in order to make herself feel good again and to allow her to have some form of power in her life once more.

"for the first episode of my brand new,soon to be hit show,i've decided to bring in someone who all of you should know pretty fookin well,this woman is,in my humble opinion,the greatest former aew womens' world champion in the history of that company,having defeated hikaru shida to claim the title for herself before it was STOLEN FROM HER by thunder rosa,ladies and gentlemen,give it up for the one true aew womens' world champion,Dr Britt Baker D.M.D !"

Britt walks into the room wearing nothing but a set of nurse themed lingerie and high heels,she has a smirk on her face as she crawls onto the bed,seductively swaying her ass from side to side as she crawls towards big time becks,who has the biggest grin on her face as britt reaches her and the two make out for a brief moment before seperating,britt sitting next to becky,who hands the D.M.D a glass of wine which she pours her,britt clinking it with becky's as the two gorgeous women sip from their respective glasses,britt being the first to talk after putting her glass down,saying.

"thanks for inviting me to be the first guest on your new show,becks,it's nice to know that there's at least one hot,gorgeous,perfect MILF out there who not only knows talent when she sees it,but also a hot,sexy woman like your's truly when she sees her,someone who,like yourself,was royally screwed out of her championship by the company she works for and is the rightful champion,Dr Britt Baker,D.M.D !"

Britt says,doing the D.M.D. motion,which becky does with her,causing britt to smirk,lean over and smooch becky again,who is very clearly into britt,after seperating again,becky says.

"As much as i greatly appreciate those kind words,and believe me babe,i could sit here all day and night listening to you talk,you've got one hell of a sexy voice"

"glad you think so,gorgeous"

"mmmm,compliments will get you everywhere,britt,like i was saying,though,as much as i'd LOVE to listen to you talk more,people arent tuning in to listen to us both talk,they want to watch us fuck,so i think it's about time we did just that,dont you D.M.D ?"

"oh,becks,i've been waiting to fuck such a perfect MILF like you for ages,i definitely agree that it's time for us to fuck"

Becky couldnt help but enjoy the ego boost of being called a perfect MILF as she grabbed britt and made out with her,both women wasting absolutely no time in ripping off the lingerie that they were wearing so their hands had easier access to one another's now nude bodies,britt's hands immediately going to becky's MILF tits,playing with them as becky groped britt's ass,the two moaning and groaning as they lustfully made out with and groped one another.

"mmmm,oh,fook,mmmmmm,you're one hot,mmmm,gorgeous slut,britt,oh,fook,mmmm,god damn,fook,great fookin kisser as well,mmmm,fook"

"you're pretty fucking hot yourself,mmmmm,oh,god damn,fuck,mmmm,you MILF slut,mmmm,fuck,look at these,mmmm,perfect big tits,oh god,mmmm,i've been waiting to get,mmmmm,get a hold of these"

"i bet you fookin have,mmmm,you D.M.D slut"

Britt slapped becky hard across the face,causing becky to smirk and slap britt back,who also smirked,britt then began sucking on both of becky's big MILF tits,going back and forth on them,causing the big time slut to moan even more then she already was,deciding to get between britt's legs and start to fuck her,hard,causing both women to moan even more lustfully then they already were,becky was very,very clearly into getting her big tits sucked by britt just as much as britt was clearly enjoying sucking them.

"mmmmm,oh god damn,oh fook,dont you dare,mmmmm,fook,dont you dare fooking stop,mmmm,god damn,fook,sucking my tits,mmmmm,fook,fook,god damn,mmmm,you fookin all elite whore"

all britt could do was moan lustfully in response,it was clear that the D.M.D had no plans on stopping sucking on the gorgeous irish MILF's tits anytime soon,causing both women to grow hornier and hornier as they continued fucking one another,becky reaching over and groping britt's tits,enjoying how they felt in her hands as she played with them,causing britt even more pleasure as she continued sucking on becky's tits,determined to start milking them.

"fookin hell britt,god damn,mmmm,fook,you god damned slut,mmmm,fook,you better fookin not stop,oh fookin hell,god damn,otherwise i'll,oh fook,oh fook fook fook,ahh god,i'll have to punish you"

again,britt wasnt in any hurry to stop sucking on becky's big MILF tits,finally managing to start milking them,hungrily,ravenously drinking it all down,making both women moan even more as they continued fucking,getting wetter and hornier with every passing moment,becky was thrilled with how well her new show was going for her so far,she was begining to wish she'd done this sooner,as for britt she was in heaven,getting to have sex with a gorgeous irish red headed MILF and getting to suck on,and milk her big MILF tits,something she had multiple lustful fantasies about doing,after all,the D.M.D. had a thing for MILFs,and becky sure was a perfect one.

"god damn,oh fook,oh,god,fook,you're milking my fookin tits,oh god,oh fook,oh fook,you damn slut,mmmmm,oh god,fook,i'm so fookin horny,god damn,fook,you drink all,mmmm,fook,that milk down,you whore,mmmm,oh fook,dont you,oh god,oh fook,dont you fookin dare stop !"

both becky and britt were extremely horny by this point,the lustful pleasure from the two fucking one another,combined with britt sucking on becky's big MILF tits was making both gorgeous women lose themselves become completely driven by their lustful,carnal desires,neither becky or britt could think clearly anymore,becky was driven by her desire to feel sexually fulfilled and to feel in charge,whilest britt was driven by her desire to have sex with the perfect MILF who paid her to have sex with her,not only fulfilling one of her wildest fantasies in the process,but perhaps,possibly,securing that gorgeous MILF as a fuck buddy as well,something that would make the D.M.D and MILF fanatic extremely happy.

"fook,fook,oh fookin hell britt,oh god damn,oh fook,you god damned slut you,mmmmm,i so made the right,mmmmm,god damn,ahhh,the right choice picking you,mmmm,as my first guest,oh god,oh fook,mmmm,i never thought i'd,oh,fookin hell,get so turned on,ahhh,by getting my big MILF tits milked,mmmmm,but god it feels good !"

hearing that turned britt on even more then she already was as the two horny wrestlers continued fucking,britt ravenously gulping down all the milk from becky's big,perfect MILF tits,the D.M.D was hoping that she could convince becky to do this more often with her by the time they were done fucking,she so desperately wanted this gorgeous irish MILF to be her fuck buddy so she could regularly get to see her naked and get to suck on her tits,living out her lustful dreams was driving her wild,and she was very,very close to climaxing,as was big time becks,who ran a hand through britt's hair,letting out a huge lustful moan as she said.

"good fooking lord,britt,oh god,oh fook,i'm so fookin close,oh god,oh this,fook,has been amazing,fookin hell,we have got to,mmmm,oh good fookin damn,mmm,do this again,oh god,oh fook,a lot more often,oh god damn,OH FOOK,OH FOOK BRITT !"

Becky moaned extremely loudly as she finally climaxed,hard,britt following very soon after,moaning as well,both women collapsing onto the bed,puffing and panting,gasping for air,britt couldnt hide the huge smile on her face as she did so,hearing what becky had just said about wanting to do what they just did again more often meant she'd managed to get exactly what she wanted from this,and she couldnt be more pleased with herself if she tried.

"fooking hell,britt,you sure do know how to make a woman feel like she's the only slut in the world"

"heh,what can i say,i'm just that damn good"

"mmm,you sure are"

becky leans over and makes out with britt,passionately and lustfully,both women taking their sweet,sweet time enjoying the moment,wrapping their arms around one another,britt was truly in heaven right now,this felt amazing for the MILF loving former aew womens' world champion,all she had to do now was make becky say they'd be fuck buddies and she'd be truly over the moon.

"so,big time becks,before you rate me on the big time whore scale,are we fuck buddies now ? i mean,you DID say you wanted to do what we just did more often,so you CLEARLY want me to milk your big MILF tits more often,dont you ?"

"mmmm,we most certainly are,britt,and i most certainly do"

hearing that bought a huge smile to britt's face as she and becky sat up,she was so beyond thrilled to finally have this gorgeous MILF as her fuck buddy,not only did she make some easy money today,she finally fulfilled one of her most erotic fantasies,with none other then becky god damned lynch,who,after planting one more big,lustful kiss on britt,said.

"as for your rating on the big time whore scale,i'm going to give you a perfect 100 out of 100,or,as i'd call it,the big time whore rating,you proved that i was right in what i said about you,britt,you are the rightful aew womens' world champion,and you're also hot as hell,and my new fook buddy"

"you have no idea how long i've wanted to hear you say those words to me,you utterly perfect in every single fucking way MILF"

"mmmm,compliments really will get you EVERYWHERE with me,britt,but before we get back to enjoying the rest of our evening together"

Becky turned towards the screen,smirked,and said.

"thanks to all of you for tuning into this history making first ever edition of Big Time Sextravaganza,dont forget to leave your thoughts and opinions in the comments below and also go to the website's voting tab to help decide who my next guest will be,until then,though,i've been big time becks"

"and i've been Dr Britt Baker D.M.D"

"and this has been Big Time Sextravaganza,see you perverts again soon !"

the first ever episode of Big Time Sextravaganza ends with becky and britt going back to making out lustfully with one another and groping one another,both women moaning loudly and lustfully,britt pushing becky down on the bed and starting to suck on her tits again as the screen fades to black.

Edited by ShinyCandy - 5/18/2022, 05:55 PM

2.     +1   Like  

I'm done

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Glad you liked the banner.

1 replies since 18/5/2022, 16:55   1646 views