Alexa's Playground: How Sasha Became Alexa's Slave

« Older   Newer »

1.     +17   Like  

Group
    WFFP Fanfic Champion

Status
    Portada_0

And there she was, walking proudly backstage and heading to the locker room after getting her own way again. Everyone had bought her performance after losing to Bianca Belair at Wrestlemania, the person who had released the video of her smiling and crying at Bianca's victory had done her a huge favour. Now; everyone thought that she, Sasha Banks, had agreed to lose her throne to EST Of WWE on the biggest night of all. But the reality was different; deep down, Sasha had hated every minute of that moment. And the biggest proof was that she had done the same thing she had done in the past, throwing a tantrum at Vince McMahon and taking a vacation to come back and get another shot at the gold at the biggest event of the summer without deserving it.
    "It feels good to be me"- Sasha said to herself with a big smile on her face as she walked down the empty aisles of the arena. Suddenly, she heard a noise and turned around quickly. -"Who's there?"- Sasha shouted in fright but received no answer, she stayed silent for a few seconds to see if she could hear anything but she couldn't hear anything. Sasha tried to continue on her way but only managed to take a few steps as she started to hear some giggles around her. -"Hey!"- Sasha shouted in a mixture of fear and anger. -"I'm serious!... This isn't funny!... Whoever's behind this shit, stop!"- She added but received no response and instead, the lights in the hallway began to flicker as if she was inside a horror movie. Sasha swallowed some saliva and started walking faster back to the locker room. Suddenly, she saw something on one of the production boxes that caught her attention.
    1_3

"What the fuck?"- She wondered and walked towards the strange object, Sasha was surprised to see Lily the doll in front of her. -"Look what we have here... It looks like little Lily is missing"- She said with a nervous laugh as she took the doll in one of her hands. -"What are you doing here, Lily?... Don't tell me you're looking for someone to attend your playground?... Does Alexa know you're here?"- Sasha began to ask teasingly as she began to move the doll from side to side. -"You're ugly... Since when do they leave the utilities of the shows out of the boxes?"- Sasha asked, she turned the doll around and began to observe it carefully.
    "The only utility here is you, sweetie"- Sasha heard someone say.
    "What the hell?!... That voice sounded like it came from..."- Sasha started to say but she was interrupted.
    "From me?"- Sasha heard the same voice say, she panicked and threw her wrist as far as she could.
    "No, no, no... This can't be happening...This is all a bad game..."- Sasha started to say nervously, she turned around and looked around. -"Who's doing that?!... I order you to show yourself or you'll be in trouble with Vince McMahon himself!"- Sasha shouted in annoyance.
    "Well, it wouldn't be the first time you're going to cry with him... Or would it?"- Sasha heard someone say sarcastically, she turned to where the voice was coming from and got the surprise of her life. In front of her was Abby the Witch, one of the puppets Bray Wyatt used in his Firefly Fun House segments in another of the production boxes.
    2_1

"Did you just talk?"- Sasha asked in a mixture of disbelief, surprise and fear.
    "Of course she spoke.... We all talk here"- Someone else said, Sasha turned to where the voice came from and this time she ran into Ramblin Rabbit. Before Sasha could say anything, someone else spoke again.
    "You shouldn't have thrown Lily like that... She'll be furious!"- Someone said, Sasha turned around again and this time she saw Mercy The Buzzard.
    "This can't be happening!... Am I going insane?!"- She wondered.
    "If you are crazy, only you will know... The only thing we can tell you for sure, is that you're in trouble..."- Someone answered, Sasha turned to where the voice was coming from and this time she found Huskus The Pig.
    "Why would I be in trouble?"- Sasha was the only thing she could ask at that moment.
    "Well..."- Sasha heard someone say but this time, it was a voice she knew perfectly well. Sasha turned around once more and found Alexa Bliss carrying Lily in her arms a few steps away from her, Sasha had a thousand questions in her head but only one came out of her mouth.
    "Why are you dressed like that?"- Sasha asked confused as she saw Alexa in her black dress; the pink t-shirt, her double ponytail hairstyle, her black fishnet tights, her black and white knee high socks and her white trainers.
    3_1

Just as Alexa came out to perform Alexa's Playground segments.
    "Isn't it obvious... This is me now, Mercedes"- Alexa replied, using Sasha's real name.
    "Whatever you say, Lexi... Wait, you did all this?"- Sasha asked confused.
    "Yes and no"- Alexa answered vaguely.
    "All I care about is that you said yes... Why are you trying to scare me?... What have I done to you?"- Sasha asked.
    "Scare you?... We're not trying to scare you"- Alexa said smiling.
    "We?"- Sasha asked confused.
    "Yes, we... All of them became my faithful servants after he left... What can I say, I didn't have the heart to leave them behind... Well, we didn't have the heart to abandon them... Didn't we, Lily?"- Alexa asked the doll.
    "This Gimmick is really driving you crazy, Lexi..."- Sasha said laughing.
    "Crazy?"- Alexa asked, she quickly stopped smiling and put on a serious face. -"Did you dare to call me crazy, Mercedes?"- Alexa asked seriously, Sasha swallowed. For some reason, her body started to feel cold and she started to be scared to death.
    "I... I... I..."- Sasha stammered, the words didn't come out of her mouth. Then, Alexa started laughing like crazy.
    4_61

"You're funny, Mercedes... Tell me it's a joke... Tell me... Tell me"- Alexa said repeatedly, her voice slowly changing from cheerful to serious.
    Sasha couldn't say anything at all, she just stared at Alexa in disbelief. What was going on, why was Alexa acting this way?... And above all, where were the voices she had heard minutes before coming from?
    "Because if this isn't a joke... Calling me crazy would be the third mistake you've made"- Alexa said smiling, leaving Sasha surprised at how easily her emotions changed.
    "What do you mean it's the third mistake I've made?"- Sasha asked.
    "She said it!"- Abby The Witch exclaimed in fright.
    "No, no, no... She wouldn't dare"- Ramblin Rabbit interjected nervously.
    "Well, with the question she just asked... Basically, I accept it"- Mercy The Buzzard said, Sasha just looked at the puppets talking to each other incredulously.
    "How are you doing this Alexa?"- Sasha asked, Sasha turned to where Alexa was but she had disappeared. -"Where did you go?"- Sasha asked to nothing, she only received a few giggles in response before she heard Alexa's voice.
    "Mercedes, Mercedes, Mercedes... First; you call Lily a utility... Then, you throw her on the ground and lastly... You have the audacity to call me crazy"- Alexa said. -"That deserves a punishment"- She added.
    "What..."- Sasha couldn't finish her question, the lights went out completely leaving her in pure darkness. Then, the lights came back but in a deep red colour.
    jpg

"Let her in!"- Someone exclaimed behind Sasha in a terrifying tone, Sasha felt a small sting on her neck and everything went out for her.
    It took a few hours for Sasha to come to her senses, she opened her eyes and tried to see something but she couldn't as everything was dark. She tried to move but to no avail, she was tied to a chair. That made her give up her attempts quickly, she was frantic and scared but she started to take deep breaths and tried to think of a plan to escape. That's when she noticed something.
    "Is there anyone here?!... Where I am!?"- Sasha screamed in fright as she felt that she had not been gagged, she received no response. Instead, a dim light came on in front of her. It was the light from a television, the image showed only static. Then, the typical Firefly Fun House intro began to play. Sasha watched intently, the image moved to the door of the house and then, the door opened and Bray Wyatt appeared.
    6_57

"Hi, Sasha!"- Bray exclaimed cheerfully.
    "What's this?"- Sasha asked confused.
    "Did you miss me?"- Bray said smiling. -"You know, I heard that you've been misbehaving"- Bray added. -"And that's something that we can't allow... You know, we should try to put all the bad things behind us... Be good people and not use our influence to get opportunities we don't deserve"- Bray said.
    "What the fuck are you talking about!?"- Sasha shouted, the screen froze and Sasha felt a hand on her shoulder, followed by a breath on her neck.
    "It's a recorded thing, he's not going to answer you... And I'm the crazy one"- Someone whispered in Sasha's ear ironically.
    "Damn it, Lexi!... Let go of me!"- Sasha shouted recognizing the voice.
    "And miss out on the fun to come... No way!"- Alexa exclaimed laughing, the video started up again.
    "You see, Sasha... For you to use your influence to get things you don't deserve, it's wrong... It's not something we can set an example to the people who watch us on television... We have to set an example on and off screen and work to deserve something... And since it's not the first time you've done this, I think you deserve a punishment... A big and pleasant punishment"- Bray said smiling, he started laughing like crazy as the image distorted and the camera zoomed in on his face. Bray put on his serious face and was silent for a few moments.
    7_57

"Let her... In"- Bray said in a serious tone, the image went black and Sasha felt a small sting on her neck again.
    She came to her senses a while later, she moved a little and felt that she was still tied up. But this time, she noticed a slight difference. The rubbing of the ropes could only be felt on her wrists and feet. Then, several lights came on and one hit her directly in the face. Sasha felt out of place again, she looked around and saw that she was tied to a bed. Suddenly, she heard a giggle on her left side. She turned her face and recognised Alexa's silhouette, she was swinging happily while laughing. It took Sasha a while to recognize the place, but she saw that they were now on the set of Alexa Bliss's Playground, or so she thought.
    "It's a good thing you're awake already... I was beginning to think I couldn't have any fun with you"- Alexa said as she continued to swing.
    "Where I am?"- Sasha asked.
    "It's not obvious... You're in my playground!"- Alexa replied cheerfully.
    "Stop this shit, Alexa"- Sasha said dryly.
    "Where's the Lexi?"- Alexa asked laughing, Sasha's eyes started to get used to the light and that's when she noticed that she was completely naked.
    8_1
    (Thanks for the amazing fakes for this story Mr fiend(R) ... I will never stop admiring your work)

"What the fuck is this?!... Why I am naked?!"- Sasha shouted in annoyance.
    "All in good time... I'll just tell you to expect the unexpected"- Alexa replied.
    Alexa stopped swinging and she started laughing like crazy. Suddenly, Alexa stopped laughing and stared at Sasha.
    9_59

Sasha quickly felt a shiver run through her body as she felt that look from Alexa, but the weird thing was that it wasn't a bad shiver. Quite the opposite, it was a chill that made her a little wet. She felt her pussy squirt a little of her juices and that unnerved her a little. It was then that Sasha noticed something else, Alexa had changed her look. Now; she was wearing her hair in two ponytails, white gloves, a black latex dress and barefoot.
    10_1

Sasha couldn't help but think that Alexa looked sexy in that outfit, she stared at her until Alexa snapped her out of her thoughts.
    "You're wondering why I'm doing this?"- Alexa asked.
    "That and more..."- Sasha replied trying to act cool, Alexa laughed.
    "I'm starting to think that Bray's video wasn't well planned... I'll have to improve that part in the future"- Alexa said as she started walking towards Sasha.
    "Speaking of which... How did you get him to go along with all this shit... How did you do all this?"- Sasha asked.
    "You have your ways, I have mine"- Alexa said smiling.
    "You slept with him?"- Sasha asked laughing, Alexa put on a serious face and slapped Sasha hard in the face.
    "You think I'm you?!... You think I'm someone who sleeps with people to get something in return?!"- Alexa asked angrily, Sasha laughed.
    "You're a long way from being like me"- Sasha said confidently, trying to provoke Alexa.
    "You're right about that..."- Alexa said mockingly. -"But I'll answer your question as a courtesy"- Alexa added as she walked around the bed and stood in front of Sasha. -"I found another way to make people do what I want them to do, and no, it's not magic"- She said with a laugh. -"I found out that people hide something, every person hides a dark secret..."- Alexa said and Sasha quickly interrupted her.
    "What's yours?"- Sasha asked smiling.
    "Mine?"- Alexa asked in surprise, she just started laughing like crazy. -"Silly girl... I don't have any secrets... I'm an open book"- Alexa added laughing. -"As I was saying, I found out Bray's secret and..."- Alexa said but was interrupted again.
    "And you blackmailed him, I got it all"- Sasha said laughing.
    "No, you don't understand"- Alexa said seriously, she took out a small notebook from her pocket. -"You don't understand the adrenaline rush of finding out things about people and making them do what you want them to do... I didn't understand it either until I discovered my first secret... Then I discovered another, and then another... And the best thing is that some people revealed secrets that weren't theirs!... I did this until I filled a whole notebook"- Alexa added with a laugh.
    "Bullshit..."- Sasha said quickly.
    "You think so?"- Alexa asked, she opened her notebook and started flipping through it. -"Here it is... Mercedes Varnado, better known as Sasha Banks... You had relations with Hunter (Triple H) repeatedly while you were in NXT..."- Alexa started to say, Sasha couldn't help but widen her eyes in surprise. -"One of them was a threesome with your friend Pamela (Bayley)... Also, after Wrestlemania 35 you threw a tantrum and after that she went straight to Vince McMahon's office to suck his dick for a couple of favors..."- Alexa said smiling, she winked at Sasha and started laughing like crazy.
    "How do you know that?"- Sasha asked.
    "I know everything... Advice, you should be nice to the people who help behind everything we do..."- Alexa said smiling. -"Now, I'll tell you why we're here?... The answer is simple if you think about it... I'm here to make you pay for what you've done!... For abusing your influence!"- Alexa shouted annoyed.
    "And how do you plan to do that?"- Sasha asked laughing, Alexa just smiled and started walking again. She walked until she reached a small table, Alexa picked up a whip and that made Sasha's eyes widen in surprise. -"What are you going to do with that?"- Sasha said swallowing, Alexa said nothing and she walked to the edge of the bed. Suddenly, Alexa began to whip Sasha's abdomen repeatedly.
    11_54

"Aaaah, shit!... It hurts!... Stop it!"- Sasha screamed in pain.
    Alexa ignored her and she continued to whip her mercilessly. Sasha's belly turned red in a matter of seconds, Sasha just screamed in pain while Alexa smiled. Then, Alexa stopped. Sasha began to gasp, some tears had slid down her cheeks. She looked at Alexa, who had gone to the table again. Alexa took something in her hands and she walked back to Sasha, Sasha looked at her in horror as Alexa held out a pair of nipple clamps and moved closer to her ear.
    "Before we enjoy... I have to make you suffer a little, bitch"- Alexa whispered, she licked Sasha's ear and then placed the clamps on Sasha's nipples.
    "Aaaah, it hurts!"- Sasha screamed, Alexa giggled and she climbed onto the bed. Alexa got on top of Sasha and started slapping her in the face.
    "This is... For all... The people... That you've... Made to suffer"- Alexa cried out with difficulty.
    More tears began to flow from Sasha's eyes but to Sasha's surprise, something more than pain was appearing in her body. For some strange reason, this began to excite her. Her pussy began to get wet, her juices began to flow steadily as Alexa kept slapping her.
    12_53

The pain was making her feel pleasure and that surprised her completely. Alexa stopped slapping her a while later, she gasped as she stared at her. Sasha didn't say anything, she just looked back at Alexa.
    "I am hurting you?"- Alexa asked kindly, Sasha didn't answer. -"Answer me when I talk to you!"- Alexa yelled and slapped her once more.
    "Is that all you got?"- Sasha asked provocatively, Alexa laughed.
    "Right... It's time for the next step"- Alexa said smiling.
    She stood up and took off her dress to be completely naked. Sasha stared at Alexa; her pale skin, her firm breasts, her pink nipples, her trimmed and wet pussy, Sasha couldn't help but bite her lower lip, she had to admit that Alexa was very beautiful and having her completely naked in front of her, turned her on a lot.
    "I see you like what you see"- Alexa said smiling, Sasha didn't respond.
    Alexa walked a little and she placed herself on top of Sasha's face, drops of Alexa's juices fell on Sasha's face. Instinctively, Sasha licked a few drops that fell near her mouth and tasted a little of Alexa's flavour. Alexa had a good taste, Alexa began to lower her pussy onto Sasha's face. When her pussy was inches from her mouth, Alexa slammed it down onto Sasha's face and buried it completely.
    "Eat my pussy, slut!"- Alexa exclaimed, Sasha tried to resist and Alexa noticed. Then, Alexa began to pound Sasha's breasts roughly. -"I gave you an order!"- Alexa shouted, Sasha began to moan softly, as much as she hated to accept it, she had begun to enjoy this. Sasha slowly began to lick the entrance to Alexa's pussy, she started slowly and it made Alexa impatient.
    "Faster!"- Alexa shouted, she slapped and squeezed Sasha's breasts roughly in her hands. Sasha moaned but heeded her, she began to increase the speed of her licking. Soon, Sasha inserted her tongue inside Alexa's pussy and began to lick her insides.
    "Fuck yeah!... That's it!... I knew deep down you wanted to eat my pussy!... Aaaah, faster!"- Alexa screamed, Sasha increased the pace of her licking.
    13_51

Alexa's juices began to flood Sasha's mouth, she slurped them expertly. For some strange reason, Alexa's taste made Sasha feel hot. It made her beg for more, which caused her to put more effort into her licking, making Alexa scream out in pleasure.
    "Aaaah, shit!... Fuck, you're hotter than I thought!... I bet your friend Pamela (Bayley) loves having your tongue in her pussy!... Oooh, holy shit!"- Alexa screamed.
    Alexa started to move her hips wildly all over Sasha's face, her pussy was going crazy. Sasha was hotter than I thought, Alexa's juices started to flow like water, leaving Sasha's whole face covered with her honey with every move. Alexa began to let herself go, she closed her eyes and brought her hands to her breasts. She began to squeeze them roughly, she pinched her nipples with the same intensity as Sasha continued to run his tongue all over her pussy.
    "Aaaah, damn!... I'm close!... I'm so close!"- Alexa screamed with pleasure, she kept moving her hips on Sasha's face with intensity for a while longer. Suddenly; Alexa's breathing quickened, her eyes began to roll as her pussy began to contract on Sasha's tongue. -"I'm coming!... Fuck, I'm coming!... And you better swallow them all!"- Alexa screamed with joy and then her breathing stopped.
    She arched her back backwards and exploded in a huge orgasm. A great squirt of her juices shot into Sasha's mouth, who tried to swallow them but it was impossible as there were so many of them.
    14_44

Spurt after spurt of Alexa's juices kept pouring out of her pussy, making Sasha almost choke. Sasha tried to scream into Alexa's pussy but Alexa ignored her, she was still enjoying the orgasm that was coursing through her body. When Alexa felt satisfied, she lifted herself off Sasha's face quietly. Quickly, Sasha began coughing and gasping for air.
    "Don't tell me that was too much for you?"- Alexa asked laughing and gasping. -"I must admit, you're good at this"- She added as Sasha continued to struggle to recover. -"You look good with my juices all over your face, with your makeup all smeared... You look like you really are... A slut!"- Alexa exclaimed with a laugh, she got off the bed and walked a bit until she was in front of Sasha's pussy. -"Look what we have here!... You're enjoying this!... Look at your pussy!... It's soaked in your juices!"- Alexa shouted happily, Sasha looked at her and bit her lower lip. -"Come on, you don't have to lie!... I know you're horny..."- Alexa added.
    She climbed on the bed and crawled a bit until her face was in front of Sasha's pussy. Alexa settled down and she admired Sasha's shiny wet pussy, she brought one of her hands closer and with one of her fingers she started to rub her vaginal lips slowly. Sasha let out a soft moan, Alexa giggled.
    "What's wrong... Did it feel good?"- Alexa asked teasingly, Sasha didn't answer. Alexa seeing this, inserted her finger inside Sasha's pussy and started to fuck her with it.
    15_39

"My finger slides in and out with no problem... Although I don't know if it's because of how wet you are or how open your pussy is?... You know, because of all the cocks that have gone in there?... How many has it been, Mercedes?"- Alexa asked.
    "Fuck you... Fuck you"- Sasha answered with difficulty, she was struggling inside as for some reason, she wanted Alexa to fuck her with everything she has.
    "I can see in your eyes that you want more... And I'm going to give it to you but first..."- Alexa started to say, she inserted a second finger into Sasha's pussy and started to fuck her with more speed. -"Don't you want to know why your body feels so hot?"- Alexa asked innocently.
    "What?... How do you know that?"- Sasha asked quickly.
    "I know everything... Don't you wonder how you heard the voices of Lily and the others?... Don't you wonder why your pussy is so wet and why you are excited about this punishment?"- Alexa asked smiling wickedly.
    "Tell me for fuck's sake!"- Sasha shouted.
    "Someone can't wait for me to make her scream my name..."- Alexa said with a laugh. -"I promise to be quick with the explanation... I drugged you"- Alexa added, Sasha's eyes widened in surprise.
    "What..."- Sasha tried to speak but Alexa quickly placed her thumb on Sasha's clit and started rubbing it wildly while continuing to finger fuck her.
    16_39

"I used a couple of drugs to do all that... Obviously, I made sure to give you the right doses so that it wouldn't affect you in the future... You see... The notebook was just the beginning, I had to find some way for them to confess those secrets... And after a lot of research, I discovered the perfect combination of drugs to... Let's say to make the person do what I want"- Alexa answered.
    "You... When... I..."- Sasha stammered with difficulty.
    "I don't understand you but I have to assume you're wondering when you consumed them?... Well, as I said at the beginning... You should treat better those who help us in what we do... You don't know what some drink or food can contain"- Alexa said smiling.
    "Bitch!"- Sasha exclaimed.
    "Whatever you say... But I know you're going to enjoy this..."- Alexa said and removed her fingers from Sasha's pussy, she brought them to her mouth to suck on them. -"Not bad... A bit bitter, but what can you expect from a bitch like you?... One more thing... Smile for the camera!"- Alexa exclaimed, Sasha's eyes widened in surprise and before she could say anything, Alexa buried her face in Sasha's pussy.
    "Aaaah, damn it!"- Sasha screamed.
    Alexa began to run her tongue over every inch of Sasha's pussy, she had to punish her but why not enjoy it a bit. Alexa's tongue touched every inch of Sasha's wet pussy, her juices began to flow like water in her mouth as Sasha just screamed in pleasure.
    17_41

The drug Alexa had put in her body was starting to take effect, Sasha's body felt very hot and so did her pussy. Sasha tried to resist, she didn't want to show Alexa that she was enjoying this but to no avail.
    "Damn!... Aaaah, fuck!... It feels so good!... Keep going, keep eating my fucking pussy!"- Sasha screamed.
    Alexa let out a giggle into Sasha's pussy and that sent some pleasurable vibrations through her body. Then, Alexa focused her attention on Sasha's clit. She began to suck and lick it wildly, Sasha began to scream uncontrollably. The pleasure her body was feeling was too much, not to mention that Alexa was very good. Her tongue was divine and skilled, Alexa was touching points Sasha didn't think possible. Meanwhile, Alexa inserted a couple of fingers into Sasha's pussy and was now attacking her twice. On the one hand, she was licking her clit and on the other she was fucking her with her fingers. This began to push Sasha over the edge, her body became completely sweaty. Sasha's screams could be heard all over the place, her pussy was a wet mess.
    "That's it!... Scream!... Scream like the whore you are!"- Alexa exclaimed happily detaching herself from Sasha's pussy.
    "Holy shit!... My body is super horny!... Aaaah, damn!... My pussy is going crazy!"- Sasha screamed in pleasure, Alexa grinned from ear to ear at this statement. Little by little, her goal was being accomplished but she still couldn't claim victory, Alexa wanted Sasha to declare her loyalty for life and she was going to achieve that with what she had planned.
    "Time for you to come"- Alexa said in a serious manner, she began to fuck Sasha's pussy with her fingers wildly. Her fingers were going in and out fast and steadily, Sasha's juices started coming out everywhere. Sasha just screamed and gasped in pleasure, her orgasm began to climb up her body. She wouldn't hold on much longer and soon, her breathing began to quicken.
    "I'm coming!... I'm coming!... I'm coming!"- Sasha screamed at the top of her lungs.
    "Do it bitch!"- Alexa screamed, Sasha's pussy started to suck Alexa's fingers. Then, Sasha started to come. She began to spurt her juices all over the place in great spurts, such was the power that Alexa's fingers shot out.
    18_35

"That's it!... More, more!"- Alexa exclaimed as she clapped her hands and cheered Sasha on.
    Sasha just gasped nonsense as her pussy contracted and shot out a couple of her hot juices. She closed her eyes and let her orgasm rip through her body, Alexa just smiled and got up from the bed. She walked over to the small table on the spot, looked carefully and picked up the next toy she would torture Sasha with. She turned and saw that Sasha was still panting trying to recover, Alexa walked back to where Sasha was tied up and climbed onto the bed to stand in front of Sasha's pussy. Alexa directed one of her hands to Sasha's pussy and opened her vaginal lips again, Sasha's eyes widened as she felt this movement.
    "What... What... You do"- Sasha asked with difficulty.
    "Oooh... Did you think that was it?"- Alexa asked feigning innocence, she put on a smile and raised her other hand to show Sasha a very special dildo.
    19_1

"What do you plan to do with that?"- Sasha asked in fright.
    "It's not obvious..."- Alexa replied, she giggled and pointed the dildo at the entrance of Sasha's pussy. Then, she slammed it all the way in.
    "Aaargh!"- Sasha cried out in pain and without wasting any time, Alexa began to fuck Sasha's pussy mercilessly. -"Aaaah!... Aaaah!"- Sasha screamed, Alexa removed the clamps from Sasha's nipples and replaced them with her own teeth. She began biting Sasha's nipples roughly, Sasha only screamed in pain but that gradually disappeared and instead, only screams of pleasure came out of her mouth. -"Oooh, yes!... More, more!... I love it!... Holy shit!... I want more!"- Sasha screamed.
    "I knew you're a slut"- Alexa said proudly.
    Alexa returned to Sasha's nipples but this time she began to lick and suck on them. Sasha's pussy became a wet mess of her own juices, both the dildo and Alexa's hand were soaked. That made Alexa penetrate deep into Sasha's pussy with no problem, Sasha moaned and screamed with pleasure. She writhed on the bed, hurting her wrists and feet from the ropes but none of that mattered as she was enjoying herself thoroughly. Her eyes began to roll back into the back of her head, her breathing began to quicken and only meaningless gasps came out of her mouth. The pleasure was so much in her body that Sasha had already lost some of the notion, her body slowly began to recognise its new owner.
    "Shit, your pussy is sucking me!... Are you going to come again, Mercedes?!"- Alexa asked smiling without stopping penetrating Sasha's pussy with the dildo.
    Sasha just gasped nonsense and soon, the answer to Alexa's question came. Sasha started to come again but this time, she suffered from multi-orgasms. The power of Sasha's orgasm threw Alexa's hand again, who just watched as she giggled like crazy as Sasha writhed in pleasure and her pussy spurted spurt after spurt of her juices.
    20_33

"Will I be such a bitch as to ruin this moment?"- Alexa wondered, she gave a wicked grin. -"I am!"- Alexa exclaimed wickedly, she positioned herself in front of Sasha's pussy but this time she had another target. She managed to place the dildo in Sasha's asshole.
    "What the..."- Sasha tried to protest as she felt this but she was still weak.
    In fact, she was still feeling the ravages of this great orgasm. Alexa began to push the dildo into Sasha's anal cavity, who could only open her mouth in surprise as she felt the object expand her asshole. Soon, Alexa went all the way in. She even gave a couple of hard strokes to the base of the dildo to make sure it was all the way in. Then, she got up from the bed and walked one last time to the coffee table. She picked up the last item she had, a huge strapon. She tied it around her waist and walked back to the bed, she climbed on top of Sasha and got close to her face.
    "Open wide"- Alexa said cheerfully as she placed the tip of the strapon at the entrance of Sasha's mouth.
    Sasha refused at first but Alexa held her nose, Sasha had no choice but to open her mouth to breathe. At that moment, Alexa inserted her fake cock into Sasha's mouth. Sasha's eyes widened in surprise as Alexa began to fuck her mouth mercilessly, she wiggled her hips wildly as lewd noises began to emanate from Sasha's mouth.
    21_29
    (Sorry for not finding something more suitable)

Soon, Sasha's saliva began to trickle from the corner of her lips as Alexa forced her to do a couple of deep throats. Alexa even ignored Sasha's gag reflex, she just tried to leave as much saliva as possible on the shaft of the fake cock. When Alexa was sure it was enough, she withdrew her fake cock from Sasha's mouth. Sasha just gasped for air and coughed a little, Alexa got off Sasha and she moved to the bindings on Sasha's feet.
    "By now, I doubt you have the strength to do anything... But as a precaution, I'll just untie your feet"- Alexa said.
    She got rid of the restraints on Sasha's feet and positioned herself between Sasha's legs, Alexa spread Sasha's legs wide open and she took the tip of the strapon to direct it to the entrance of Sasha's pussy. She began to play with Sasha's vaginal lips, Sasha quickly locked Sasha in her legs but only provoked laughter from Alexa.
    "Good one, Mercedes!... I can barely feel your grip on my waist"- Alexa said arrogantly, she put on a wicked smile and penetrated Sasha's pussy in one stroke.
    jpg

"Fuck!"- Sasha screamed as she felt Alexa's big fake cock invade her insides, Alexa held onto Sasha's hips and began a slow but steady hammering on Sasha's pussy.
    "Do you like it, Mercedes?... Do you like the feel of me inside you?!"- Alexa asked smiling, Sasha just smirked.
    "Is that all you've got?... Because I can barely feel you"- Sasha replied trying to tease her and she succeeded.
    Alexa put on a serious face and she held tightly to Sasha's thighs. Alexa began to penetrate Sasha's pussy wildly, she began to thrust in and out of Sasha mercilessly.
    23_30

Sasha's breasts began to jiggle to the rhythm of Alexa's onslaught, Sasha couldn't hide for long that she was enjoying this. In fact, that's why she teased Alexa in the first place. At this point, Sasha had only one thing on her mind and that was being fucked out of her mind.
    "Is that all you got, bitch?!... I've had better cocks in my pussy!... Stop wasting my time!"- Sasha shouted between moans, Alexa just put on a smile.
    "You're a liar... Your mouth talks trash but your pussy says the opposite... Your juices are all over my pelvis!... You're enjoying this like the whore you are!"- Alexa exclaimed smiling, Sasha only put on a faint smile.
    Alexa moved her hands to Sasha's breasts and squeezed them, she moved her face closer and brought her mouth to her nipples and started biting them again while still ramming Sasha's pussy. Sasha started moaning and screaming in pure pleasure, she was enjoying this. She didn't care about anything anymore, now she just wanted Alexa to keep fucking her. A while later, Alexa directed her hands to the bindings on Sasha's hands and got rid of them.
    "What are you doing?"- Sasha asked confused.
    "The point of all this is to teach you a lesson... I want to see if you learned that lesson"- Alexa said, she slowed down the pace of her thrusts and that frustrated Sasha. Alexa waited patiently to see Sasha's reaction as she tortured her pussy with gentle hammering. -"Come on, Mercedes... I'm waiting... I want to see how grateful you are going to be to others from this moment on"- Alexa said, Sasha swallowed. Then, Sasha used the rest of her strength and sat up, forcing Alexa to sit on her knees while she started to ride her wildly. -"That's it!... That's what I wanted!"- Alexa exclaimed.
    "Fuck, fuck, fuck!... Aaaah, I love this!... My body is so hot!... God, you're so deep inside my pussy!"- Sasha screamed.
    "Will you be a good girl from now on!?"- Alexa asked cheerfully.
    "Yes, yes, yes!... I'll be whatever you want me to be!"- Sasha shouted.
    "Will you be my slave?"- Alexa asked smiling, Sasha didn't answer. -"Answer me!"- Alexa shouted, she grabbed Sasha's hips and started to hammer her pussy vigorously. -"Will you be my slave!?... Will you be my personal whore?!... Will you do everything I ask you to do?!... Will you do everything I tell you to do!?"- Alexa screamed, Sasha didn't want to answer.
    She didn't want to accept all that but Alexa's hammering of her pussy wasn't helping at all, she was fucking her very well. It was something new, she didn't know if it was the drugs in her body but it was the best sex of her life so far. Alexa seeing no response from Sasha, increased the pace of her onslaught. Sasha's juices started flowing again and they all poured over Alexa's pelvis. Then, Sasha gave up completely.
    "Yes!... Yes!... I'll be all that and more!... I'll be whatever you ask for, Lexi!... Just don't stop fucking me!"- Sasha screamed, she ran her hands around Alexa's neck and hugged her tight as she rode her wildly.
    24_26

"Good slut..."- Alexa said smiling, Sasha tried to kiss Alexa but Alexa refused. -"I would never kiss a whore like you..."- Alexa said with a disgusted look on her face, Sasha didn't care in the least, she just kept riding her hard. Soon, Sasha started breathing heavily.
    "I'm going to come!... I'm coming!"- Sasha screamed.
    "No, no, no... Ask me properly"- Alexa said smiling, Sasha nodded.
    "Do you give me permission to come!... Can I come, mistress?!"- Sasha shouted, Alexa laughed.
    "Do it so we can move on to dessert!"- Alexa yelled licking her teeth.
    Sasha ignored that comment and she kept riding Alexa's fake cock like there was no tomorrow. Then, she came again. Alexa got her hot juices all over her lap as a big wet spot formed underneath them both. Suddenly, Alexa threw Sasha onto the bed. She grabbed her waist and turned her over onto her stomach, she placed her hands on Sasha's ass and began to knead her buttocks.
    "I have to admit it, Mercedes... You have a nice ass"- Alexa said, Sasha just gasped in response. She still hadn't recovered from her orgasm, Alexa caressed Sasha's ass a little more before spanking her hard. -"Now, get that little ass up for your new mistress!"- Alexa ordered, Sasha did so quickly and Alexa removed the dildo from Sasha's asshole. -"Uuuh, it's really open... Let's not waste time"- Alexa added, she took the tip of the strapon and directed it to the entrance of Alexa's ass. Then, Alexa inserted her fake cock into Sasha's anal cavity with a single thrust.
    "Holy shit!"- Sasha screamed as she felt Alexa penetrate her again, Alexa began a hard thrust in and out of Sasha's ass. But after a couple of thrusts, Sasha came again, spurting a couple of squirts of her juices from her pussy.
    25_27

"Holy mother!... I came again!... Aaaah, I've lost count how many times I've come!"- Sasha screamed.
    "That's what I wanted!... And you better get used to it because I'm going to fuck your ass and pussy more often!... Your body belongs to me!"- Alexa screamed, she grabbed Sasha's hips and started ramming her asshole.
    "Yes, yes, yes!... As many times as you want!... I belong to you!... I'm yours completely!... Just don't stop fucking me!"- Sasha screamed, Alexa smiled. She grabbed Sasha's hair in a ponytail and began to penetrate her ass with all her might, the sound of her pelvis crashing against Sasha's buttocks filled the place as Sasha's screams and gasps could be heard in the background. -"That's it!... More, I want more!... Stop me halfway, mistress!... I want you to make me come one last time!"- Sasha screamed, Alexa increased the pace of her thrusts and she began to hammer Sasha's ass with more force.
    "Whose ass is this!?"- Alexa screamed as she spanked Sasha hard.
    "Yours!... It's yours!... I'm yours!"- Sasha shouted.
    "Who do you belong to?!"- Alexa asked.
    "To you!... To my mistress!... To Alexa!"- Sasha shouted, Alexa started to spank Sasha with all her strength. -"Yes!... Hit me!... "Mark your territory!"- Sasha screamed.
    Alexa just spanked her with everything she had until her palm was on one of her buttocks.
    26__1_

Then, Alexa got more comfortable. She climbed on top of Sasha and began to penetrate her ass with all her might, Sasha just screamed with pure pleasure. She clenched the sheets in her fists as she felt Alexa thrust in and out of her anal cavity at her complete whim, Sasha was at her limit. She had lost count of how many orgasms she had had, her vision began to blur completely and she started babbling nonsense.
    "Are you going to cum my slut?!... Are you going to cum one more time for me?!"- Alexa screamed, Sasha just gasped in response.
    Sasha began to lose her strength as Alexa continued to penetrate her mercilessly, Alexa gave a couple more thrusts into Sasha's ass and that was it.
    27_17

Sasha came for the last time of the night, she began to shake frantically as her eyes rolled back in her head and her breathing stopped. Alexa grabbed Sasha's hair and lifted her face, Alexa saw that Sasha had lost consciousness. Alexa unbuckled the strapon from her waist and stood up, leaving the fake cock in Sasha's ass.
    28_19

"I must admit, you put up with quite a bit... It'll be fun what we'll do in the future"- Alexa said smiling, she started to grab her stuff and went for the camera. -"I think I might start a private collection..."- She said to herself proudly. -"Although now that I think about it, if I want to take this to the next level... I'll need more help... Maybe... It's time to make little Lily real... And I already have the right person for the job"- She added, smiling wickedly as she walked to the exit.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    I'm back!
    This time with a new story, my version of Alexa's Playground... Although this story is special as it was a request from Mr fiend(R) for SashaBanks&AlexaBliss. ... I hope you like it SashaBanks&AlexaBliss. and so do the others, if you liked it, don't forget to leave a thumbs up and your comments, good or bad.
    P.S. I left an open ending as I may in the future, I may come up with the second part of this story....

2.     +3   Like  

ALEXA BLISS HARD FUCKING THE SASHA BANKS VAGINA

Group

Status
    MY GOD OF MY LIFE THANK YOU REALLY THIS LITERALLY MADE ME CRY STRONG WITH HAPPINESS AND THANK YOU.
    I AM TOTALLY GRATEFUL TO YOU 2
    WITH MY HUSBAND MR FIEND AND MY FRIEND NOW BEST FRIEND RU-RU.
    THANK YOU I HAVE NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE HOW GRATEFUL I AM.
    I WANT YOU TO BE MY STORY CREATION TEACHER.
    I WANT TO LEARN FROM YOU.
    THANK YOU REALLY, THANK YOUUUUUU 🥺😭🥺💝🥺😭🥺

3.     +3   Like  

Group
    WFFP Fanfic Champion

Status
    QUOTE (SashaBanks&AlexaBliss. @ 21/9/2021, 22:20) 
    MY GOD OF MY LIFE THANK YOU REALLY THIS LITERALLY MADE ME CRY STRONG WITH HAPPINESS AND THANK YOU.

Glad you liked it!.... When Mr Fiend told me that he wanted a story for you that included your favourite girls and I immediately came up with this idea

4.     +3   Like  

Group

Status
    CITAZIONE (Ru_Ru @ 22/9/2021, 05:28) 
    CITAZIONE (SashaBanks&AlexaBliss. @ 21/9/2021, 22:20) 

Glad you liked it!.... When Mr Fiend told me that he wanted a story for you that included your favourite girls and I immediately came up with this idea

You 2 are simply the best, thanks really🥺💝🥺

5.     +2   Like  

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Thanks friend and we again did it great 😊
    handshake-homies

6.     +2   Like  

Group
    WFFP Fanfic Champion

Status
    QUOTE (Mr fiend(R) @ 22/9/2021, 08:43) 
    handshake-homies

We did a great job

7.     +2   Like  

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Ru_Ru @ 22/9/2021, 08:59) 
    QUOTE (Mr fiend(R) @ 22/9/2021, 08:43) 
    handshake-homies

We did a great job

Yeah friend we always do
    tumblr_mhswdkeZ3Q1s42qvao1_500

8.     +2   Like  

Writer of Fanfics and arrogant Bastard.

Group
    Fanficsektion. Tak No new Requests at the moment

Status
    QUOTE (Mr fiend(R) @ 22/9/2021, 09:09) 
    QUOTE (Ru_Ru @ 22/9/2021, 08:59) 
    We did a great job

Yeah friend we always do
    (IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11969374/...42qvao1_500.jpg)

You always do my friend and I her many good things about Ruru.
    Maybe when I have more time,
    I will check out more of her works,
    that I can built my own mind.
    Right now I really can't say she is good or not,
    cuz I haven't read much from her.

9.     +2   Like  

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Demon Bitchslayerr @ 22/9/2021, 22:55) 
    QUOTE (Mr fiend(R) @ 22/9/2021, 09:09) 

She is good friend believe me 😁
    tangelasm-bbtangelasm

10.     +2   Like  

Group

Status
    CITAZIONE (Mr fiend(R) @ 23/9/2021, 08:51) 
    CITAZIONE (Demon Bitchslayerr @ 22/9/2021, 22:55) 

tangelasm-bbtangelasm

👀🥺

11.     +2   Like  

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SashaBanks&AlexaBliss. @ 23/9/2021, 08:54) 
    QUOTE (Mr fiend(R) @ 23/9/2021, 08:51) 
    tangelasm-bbtangelasm

👀🥺

Woppsy IAM mean my friend sorry !!

12.     +2   Like  

Group

Status
    CITAZIONE (Mr fiend(R) @ 23/9/2021, 08:55) 
    CITAZIONE (SashaBanks&AlexaBliss. @ 23/9/2021, 08:54) 
    👀🥺

It's alright my life, I adore you with all my heart😊💝😊

13.     +1   Like  

Writer of Fanfics and arrogant Bastard.

Group
    Fanficsektion. Tak No new Requests at the moment

Status
    QUOTE (Mr fiend(R) @ 23/9/2021, 08:51) 
    QUOTE (Demon Bitchslayerr @ 22/9/2021, 22:55) 

tangelasm-bbtangelasm

Of course I believe you bestie,
    but I still can't give my own opinion.
    That wouldn't been fair to her or her works.

14.     +1   Like  

Fanfic Warrior!

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mr fiend(R) @ 23/9/2021, 08:55) 
    QUOTE (SashaBanks&AlexaBliss. @ 23/9/2021, 08:54) 
    👀🥺

Bestie you were right.
    She is very good.

13 replies since 22/9/2021, 04:07   3691 views