Xia Li gives a happy ending.

« Older   Newer »

1. senpapi
        +11   Like  

User deleted

WWE had began hosting a competition for fans to meet face to face with a wrestler of their choice, I read forums where people wanted to meet the bigger names for example Seth Rollins or Becky Lynch, their were however a select few who wanted to meet lesser used developmental talent, I myself just happened to be one of them.

Though the odds of winning were slim to none, I decided on entering regardless. I mean what could I lose by doing so? Nothing, so why not go for it. I’d thought prior to signing the rules and regulations who i’d choose to meet, it soon dawning on me i’d only noticed Xia Li’s name mentioned maybe twice at most. Which wasn’t surprising, the chance to meet any wrestler why choose one who’s rarely on TV.

Sure enough, after the completion’s due reveal was set I received a call from a Stamford number. It only made sense it was WWE, I mean I didn’t know anyone in Stamford let alone Connecticut. The call was surprisingly automated but it confirmed i’d be going to meet a superstar of my choice to essentially meet them, the online form I filled out had me pick who I wanted to meet, presumably to make it easier to set up.

The call said they had sent a letter to the given address containing tickets that’d get me to Florida. I was stoked to get to meet a wrestler, though I imagined at the time that it’d be a one way feeling. Not that i’d blame Xia for not exactly being thrilled to spend the day with someone she didn’t know.

Getting ready for my trip down to Florida, my plane tickets coming through the mail the day prior. I knew I was gonna be there for a day at most so I packed spare clothes to change into once I got off the flight. I took a cab up to the airport that I was scheduled to be flying with. Boarding the plane fairly quickly, first class perks I guess.

The flight wasn’t too long, the flight from California to Florida was around five hours, but still long enough for the jet to get stuffy. Once leaving the plane I went into the bathrooms quickly changing into sone fresh clothes I kept in my bag, along with around $500, not really knowing how much I’d need to spend. Catching a cab outside of the airline, I took a fifty minute ride up to the Performance Centre where I was scheduled to meet Matt Bloom who’d introduce me to Xia.

Upon arrival, I paid the fair and headed inside. And it was pretty cool to be in essentially what was the best wrestling training centre the world had to offer, looking around briefly I was greeted by Matt Bloom. Who seemingly knew by my look alone that I wasn’t a wrestler. I was well built and tall, but certainly didn’t have the aura that a wrestler gave off I suppose.

Taking me into the office, Xia was already sat there. Dressed surprisingly well for someone who was essentially meeting a fan.

“Xia, this is your meeting for the day.” Matt said in a jovial tone, Xia soon turning glancing up with a welcoming smile she’d stand with a bow “Pleasure to meet you!” She’d say in a happier tone than I initially expected. Returning the bow I’d reply, “The pleasure is honestly mine.” I wasn’t nervous, if anything she put more effort into an outfit than I did. Once the greetings were done, Matt explained the rules of this meeting which where as straight forward as you could get.

Once the formalities where through myself and Xia left the Performance Centre, she seemingly had the entire day laid out for us. “Come, get in my car we’ll drive to a restaurant I like.” She’d say eagerly, She was surprisingly chipper, more so than I was expecting. Was she looking forward to this? Maybe. Either way I wasn’t complaining. Getting into her car, the pair of us drove to a fairly nice restaurant. Though I wasn’t underdressed for the occasion. Essentially having a suit on opting to leave the jacket and vest due to the heat.

Getting out from her car we’d head inside the restaurant, the interior being quite bleak but the scent of food hitting my nose almost instantly. Sitting down at a table myself and Xia ordered our food. Finishing eating fairly quickly I’d head off to the bathroom, leaving Xia on her own at the table. Unbeknownst to myself, she’d soon follow in. As I was at the urinal she’d tap me on the shoulder. I’d turn around pulling my zipper up immediately before seeing her my eyes went wide.

“What are you do-“ I’d attempt to say as she covered my mouth with her finger. Looking up at me with a smile. “Before we leave to go our separate ways, I’d like to leave you with something to remember me by.” Before I could respond she’d drop to her knees. Unbuckling my belt she’s yank my pants down along with my briefs. My semi erect junk flopping out. With a smile she’d slowly glide her tongue up my shaft. The brief tease immediately getting me hard, my foreskin easing back slightly.

enormous-cock-for-marica-hase

Wrapping her silky lips around the head of my shaft she’d begin a slow tease of her tongue along the slit on top of my bellend, a sigh exiting my mouth as I leaned my head back against the tiled wall, my mouth agape and my eyes sealed shut, before long my balls began to tighten slightly. And throbbing from my already pulsating member increasing. Xia noticing this would pull me all the way in. Perfect for a throat shot.

tumblr_pfvvt5ifCX1uly6ij_540

Grabbing both hands onto my bare ass, she’d grip tightly taking me completely into her mouth she’d gag, her spit coughing up all over my length as it entered her throat. Soon enough my load left me, letting out a few raspy moans as I shot a few ropes down her throat coating her oral area briefly before she pulled my length out. Saliva dribbling down her chin. She’d look up at me. A grin on her face as she spoke. “Another happy ending.” A chuckle leaving her.

The End

Edited by SMUT - 18/7/2021, 14:21

2.     +1   Like  

HypnoPW

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I'd say this is a very good idea, but it was WAY too short in my opinion. I would suggest taking some more time to add some length to your stories and describe out your sex scenes to be a bit longer than a sentence or two.

Any other tips I could give you would be to look at this post I made a while back, I hope it helps. For the most part this was a good start after you saying you've been away from writing for a while.

https://wrestlingffp.forumcommunity.net/?t=62142636

3.     +1   Like  

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Nice work. It was good for someone like me since I don't read many fanfics right now so this was a quick and easy fanfic to get through but agree with Hypno's feedback about everything too. I look forward to seeing what you come up with next.

4.     Like  

Writer of Fanfics and arrogant Bastard.

Group
    Fanficsektion. Tak No new Requests at the moment

Status
    I'm not a Fan or into her but a good story.

5.     Like  

Writer of Fanfics and arrogant Bastard.

Group
    Fanficsektion. Tak No new Requests at the moment

Status
    QUOTE (HypnoPW @ 6/7/2021, 15:56) 
    I'd say this is a very good idea, but it was WAY too short in my opinion. I would suggest taking some more time to add some length to your stories and describe out your sex scenes to be a bit longer than a sentence or two.

Any other tips I could give you would be to look at this post I made a while back, I hope it helps. For the most part this was a good start after you saying you've been away from writing for a while.

https://wrestlingffp.forumcommunity.net/?t=62142636

Bro you should listen to him.He know what he is talking about.He is a legend and he could help you two get even better.

6.     +1   Like  

tharealbigjc

Group

Status
    Not too shabby but it needs more meat on the bones

7.     +1   Like  

Advanced Member

Group

Status
    Very nice story

6 replies since 6/7/2021, 13:06   1875 views