To The Champion Go The Spoils

« Older   Newer »

1.     +11   Like  

Group
    Unknown location in beautiful Parts Unknown

Status
    Anonymous
    Hello again everyone it's your ol pal MaskedStranger and I've lost my mind! I know that doesn't sound good but it's very early in the morning where I am and I should have been asleep about 5 hours ago. But instead of that I used my insanity to finish this story that I started 5 hours ago. I had the title in my head but then i thought of the two women involved and had some ideas and just buckled in and wrote non stop and I've got what I got. I also made a pretty bad thumbnail cover art title graphic for the story because like i said it's super early in the morning where I am and i have no clue what time it may be where people who could make a better cover photo are so I made one and hope it will do. I'm done ranting so if the story sucks I'm sorry, but if it doesn't great! Have fun and happy reading!

Links to other works of mine on here:

{Trapped During a Retribution Ram-Paige (Staring: Paige) : https://wrestlingffp.forumcommunity.net/?t=61854916 }
    {Candice's Sinfully Sweet Halloween Night (Staring: Candice LeRae) : https://wrestlingffp.forumcommunity.net/?t=61871273 }
    {No Nut November Blue Balls Handled By Blue Pants (Staring: Leva Bates) : https://wrestlingffp.forumcommunity.net/?t=61940464 }

TTCGTS

To The Champion Go The Spoils

It was late at night or early morning in Tampa, Florida. Depending on your perspective of what you think 1am is. The Raw Women’s Champion Rhea Ripley didn’t think much of it, she was a night owl anyway. It wasn’t too long ago she got back to her hotel room so she was still on a high from her successful title defense. The inked up female superstar was going through some text messages she had got and was having a bit of a laugh.

Charlotte: “Don’t get use to that belt, you know they are putting it around my waist soon”

Sonya: “Damn did you look bad fucking ass out there tonight!”

Toni Storm: “Congrats Champ! Sorry I can’t be there to help celebrate but when you are back in Orlando you know where I am” (winking emoji included)

Rhea just leaned back in her black sports bra and tiny short shorts with a smirk on her face before she heard a knock on her hotel room door. The first time she ignored it, maybe it was the room next door they were looking for. It was 1am and she didn’t want to be bothered. But then she heard the knock again and let out a groan. She tossed her phone on the night stand and stood up out of her bed walking to the hotel room door. She took a peek through the peephole and she raised an eyebrow at who she saw. Waiting outside her door looking a bit nervous was WWE personality Kayla Braxton. Before Rhea could get the door unchained and open Kayla turned to walk away back down the hall. Quickly Rhea opened the door and poked her head out.

“Hey Kayla, you need something?” Rhea said looking at Kayla trying to scamper away. Kayla froze like she was caught red handed with something.

“Kayla, you good?” Rhea said now a little concerned about Kayla.

“Oh hey Rhea, I just wanted to come congratulate you on your title match.” Kayla said turning around but not looking directly at Rhea.

“Well why don’t you come say it to my face, it’s a bit rude to knock on someone's hotel door and kind of ditch them.” Rhea said her commanding and blunt side was unable to be hidden.

“Yeah I guess you are right, that is kind of rude.” Kayla said as she cleared her throat, took a deep breath and walked back to Rhea’s door.

“Congrats on your title match. It was a really cool match, happy you won it and retained your belt.” Kayla said looking up at Rhea but her eyes were giving her away.

“Kayla can I ask you something?” Rhea asked as she stared down at the freckle faced interview.

“Yeah Rhea?” Kayla asked, eyes still looking up at the intimidating woman in front of her.

“Did you come to my hotel room looking for some action?” The domineering Rhea Ripley asked as she crossed her arms.

“What? No what are you even…” Kayla was stammering and Rhea didn’t like her trying to lie.

“Shut up Kayla, did you come here looking to get some action from your Raw Women’s Champion or no?” Rhea again asked cutting Kayla off and demanding an answer.

Kayla began to blush as all she could do was look away from Rhea and nod her head yes. Rhea wasted no time and grabbed Kayla by the wrist and yanked her into her hotel room. The champ surveyed Kayla’s choice of attire for this 1am rendezvous, simple black dress and not even heels on just some flip flops on her feet.

“So little Kayla Braxton came to the champs room looking for action huh?” Rhea said now with a tone like she was almost toying with poor Kayla.

“If you don’t want to, it's fine you know what on second thought we work together, I should just leave.” Kayla said again stammering like she was nervous as she turned to the door.

Rhea grabbed her wrist a touch tighter and yanked her hard. Kayla came flying back towards Rhea who wasted no time easily picking up her co-worker. Then the real fun began as Rhea planted a kiss on Kayla’s awaiting lips. It didn’t take long before she felt Kayla’s body lose its tenseness and the pleasurable lip lock returned in full.

“So do you wanna leave now or do you wanna get what you want from Rhea fucking Ripley?” Rhea asked, still holding Kayla up in her arms.

“I want Rhea fucking Ripley!” Kayla said with a big smile washing all the worry off her face… for now.”

Rhea smirked, that was the answer she knew she’d get and she was happy to hear it. She readjusted Kayla and carried her over her shoulder over to the bed before dumping her right onto it.

“Lose the flip flops and ditch the dress, let me get ready for a few minutes and then I’ll give you what you came for.” Rhea said, giving Kayla explicit instructions to follow. Kayla nodded her head she’d do anything that Rhea told her to do. Rhea grabbed a smallish sized bag that was on top of her suitcase and disappeared into the hotel bathroom. The four foot eleven Braxton wasted zero time. She kicked her flip flops right off and stood up off the bed and quickly slipped the dress off her small but well proportioned body. The light mocha complected Kayla didn’t know what to do now should she keep standing or lay on the bed all sexy. She didn’t think her horny 1am plot would lead to it actually happening. But “The Nightmare” herself quickly gave her more instructions.

“Close your eyes and don’t open them til I say so you have 10 seconds.” Rhea shouted from the bathroom before beginning a 10 second countdown.

Kayla quickly jumped on the bed and got on her knees hoping Rhea was going to be pleased with that. She then closed her eyes as Rhea reached 2 seconds left. Her heart began to beat a little faster as she heard the light switch get clicked to the off position and the bathroom door shut. She didn’t know if it was anticipation or the fear of what Rhea may do to her but she kept her eyes shut no matter how much she wanted to open them early.

“Alright Kayla you can open them.” Rhea said in a confident and stern voice.

Kayla opened her eyes and they were opened even wider when she registered what she saw. The worry washed back over her face with what she saw before her very eyes. Between Ripley’s muscular and tattooed legs was a flesh toned strapon dildo harnessed to Rhea on a studded style harness. Even the dildo looked like it had some time in a tattoo parlor. It seemed custom made to match Rhea and look like it had a few tattoos designed on it. Kayla was able to pull her eyes away from it but on her way up to look at Rhea’s face she couldn’t help but notice the chest on Rhea. Kayla was stunned by the tool Rhea had harnessed between her legs but even she had to enjoy her look at those massive aussie mounds usually held back by a black leather top.

“My eyes are up here.” Rhea finally says as she again crosses her arms. Another smirk on her face as Kayla has to take a gulp before she meets Rhea’s glare.

“Who do you have that thing?” Was the first thing out of Braxton’s mouth when she finally meets Rhea’s eyes.

“Come on Kayla, use your head. It’s for women like you who once they see me they can’t help but want me.” Rhea said as she proudly looked down at about 8 inches of plastic sticking out from her built frame.

“So you know how to use that thing?” Kayla again asking another question that could be deemed stupid.

“Don’t worry I know how to use it and you better stop asking silly questions and get on all fours and start sucking it.” The dominating twenty four year old Australian said done with the small talk.

Kayla of course did what the Raw Women’s Champion said and got on her hands and knees on the bed and took the tip of the strapon into her mouth. Slowly Kayla began working over the plastic member, she knew Rhea can’t feel it but it didn’t stop her from trying to suck like she could. The Talking Smack host was a bit hesitant to lower herself much further than about the first three inches of Rhea’s oversized fake cock. She glanced up and she looked at Rhea arms still crossed shaking her head side to side.

“Come on Kayla you wanted this so you gotta take every inch.” The Nightmare said as she wasn’t going to hold back on the horny host.

Braxton looked up and nodded the best she could. She knew she had to try and take it deep even if it’s bigger than anything she’s ever put in her mouth. So it took her a few seconds to get the courage and then down she went taking more and more into her mouth. Sliding down past the five inch mark she was getting close to unforeseen territory. Could she handle it? She didn’t know but as she hit the six inch mark it was all new to her after that. She could feel a sensation as she took the final two inches into her mouth. Before she could even process what she accomplished she let out a loud gawk sound as she gags on the tool in her mouth. Rhea Ripley lets out an almost evil laugh as Kayla tries to slide off and get some air.

“Oh no you don’t Kayla.” Rhea said as she put her hand on the back of Kayla’s head with about two inches still in her mouth.

“You don’t get to get off me until I say so, and after hearing you gag on me I want to hear some more.” Rhea stated as just an evil smile formed on her face.

She gripped the back of Kayla’s head harder with a big handful of hair and the five foot seven Ripley showed her power as she began thrusting her hips forward burying the strap down Kayla’s throat. Braxton’s eyes widened as she submitted to Rhea’s overwhelming dominance and took those eight inches down her throat. It felt like each thrust hit the back of her throat as Rhea got her pace and began thrusting away like a well oiled machine. The gagging, gawking and gulking didn’t stop either, it filled the room more and more as Kayla tried not to gag but clearly that was impossible for her to do. Rhea finished her off with three final thrusts going all the way deep and holding it for about 5 seconds at a time. Ripley finally pulled out of Kayla’s mouth letting her get some much needed air as she watched spit roll down Braxton’s chin, a smile still across her face.

“You did good Kayla, I've had worse first facefucks than that.” Ripley said as she gave one of Kayla’s ass cheeks a slap. Kayla enjoyed the compliment but she was left with a few more questions than answers with the second half of that statement. But she had no time to ask questions Ripley was in control and she had more to do.

“You’ve got a nice ass on you Kayla.” Rhea said again, giving one of her cheeks a firm slap.

“Do you think I have a nice ass Kayla?” Rhea asked as she can’t erase the smile from her face.

“It looks good in your leather pants.” Kayla said opting for honesty.
    Rhea let go of Kayla’s head and she turned around showing Kayla that rather large ass up close to her face.

“Does it look better in person?” Rhea said just playing with poor Kayla again.

“Yeah it looks even bigger, the bigger the better!” Kayla says not really minding the up close look.

Well she didn’t mind it until she felt Rhea grab her head again, With one swift push Kayla’s freckled face was between Rhea’s ass cheeks.

“I’m glad you like it, now eat it like the dirty bitch you are.” Rhea commands as she lets out an evil laugh.

Again Kayla had no choice other than to work over what she was told to work over. She began swirling her tongue around Rhea’s asshole hand still on her head.

“Damn Kayla you are good at that too, I may need to split a hotel with you next week.” Rhea said with twisted joy in her voice.

“Stick your tongue up my ass, make me jump a little bit.” Rhea instructed seeing if Kayla really was as submissive as she seemed.

With hand still pressing her face between cheeks Braxton did just that and stuck her tongue out and took aim right for Rhea’s hole. She pressed her tongue in and Rhea let out a grunt and a laugh before she pulled Kayla out from between her cheeks.The Raw Women’s Champion turned around so she is facing Kayla again and grabbed hold of her chin raising her up to her knees.

“I bet you are ready for a little pleasure aren’t you?” Rhea asked as she looked deeply into Kayla’s dark brown eyes.

“Yes Rhea.” Kayla said, returning the deep gaze looking into Rhea’s eyes.

Ripley gave Kayla a light push so she’d fall onto her back on the bed. She then joined Kayla on the bed taking her place on her knees next to Braxton. Her hand instantly slipped between Kayla’s legs to feel her womanhood.

“Oh what do we have here Kayla?” Ripley asked Braxton, raising her eyebrow.

“Seems like your tight pussy is wet for me.” Rhea says evil smirk now in full force again.

Before she can even reply Rhea’s rubbing Kayla’s wet pussy making Kayla moan. Ripley slowly works two of her fingers around teasing the wet womanhood she feels against her fingertips.

“You want the Raw Women’s Champion to make you cum before she fucks you silly?” Rhea asked, giving the pussy a quick two finger slap.

“Please Rhea, I’d love it if you made me cum” Kayla said as the passion and lust for the Australian sensation went through the roof.

The Nightmare wasted no time she went from teasing to beginning to slide her two fingers inside Kayla. It was just as tight as Rhea imagined it would be but nothing the experienced 24 year old can’t handle. With patience and the slightest bit of force Rhea is able to get her fingers inside. She begins slowly warming up Kayla’s pussy for the soon to be entry of her strap, but the main goal was Kayla’s orgasmic bliss. With her freehand Rhea grabbed hold of one of Kayla perky round tits and began gently squeezing it. That made Braxton throw her head back in pleasure, she’s been missing out holding back her feelings for the master of the “Riptide”. The more wiggle room Rhea gained inside of Kayla’s pussy the harder she’d squeeze the tit in her hand. Ripley could be an intimate woman but it was much more fun for her to dominate these women who can’t help but fall for her.

“Shit Rhea you do know what you are doing” Kayla moans out almost as if she didn’t think Rhea had these types of skills.

“What’s that supposed to mean? You didn’t think I'd know what I was doing?” Rhea fires back sounding a bit disrespected.

“No no Rhea, I don’t mean it…” She is cut off with a slap to the tit from Rhea.

“Don’t talk, I know what you mean. Just shut your mouth and let me finish you off.” Rhea said not needing to hear Kayla stammer through her meaning.

Rhea readjusted just ever so slightly and moved her hand from Kayla’s breast to Kayla’s shoulder grabbing the shoulder a bit tight. Ripley began plunging her fingers at a faster and harder pace inside of Kayla giving her fingers a slight bend so she can really try and pull an orgasm out of her play thing. Kayla’s head was still thrown back but her breath was picking up becoming heavier and faster. She was getting close. It was never usually this quick for her but her body was just ready for the tattooed tool around Rhea’s waist. Rhea began grunting as she sat up a bit more and began furiously fingering Kayla hearing her wetness greaten with each push and pull of her hand.

“Come on Braxton give me that cum, show me what you can do!” Rhea demanded as her fingering became even faster before she quickly pulled her fingers out to swap fingers. She quickly gets her middle and ring finger buried inside of Kayla ready to really get her to orgasm. A wet sound filled the room to compliment the faint but sexy moans of Kayla and the aggressive grunts of a Raw Women’s Champion on a mission.

Harder and faster Rhea went before she could feel it she could feel Kayla was close and she wasn’t going to stop til she was on cloud nine. After a few more aggressive thrusts of the fingers Kayla’s legs begin to shake before the flood gates break and Kayla lets out a rather loud moan. Quickly Rhea pulls her fingers out as just as she opens her eyes and bends her head forward one strong burst of fluids blast out of Kayla before her pulsing pussy leaks out even more orgasmic bliss.

“What the fuck!” Kayla shouts as she sees that fluid fire out of her in a display she’s never seen before.

“That right there never happens!” Kayla says in disbelief not knowing what to think of what Rhea made her do.

“Clearly they haven’t been doing it right baby.” Rhea said a smug look all over her face before she made her way off the bed. Ripley didn’t waste time she told her once the orgasm comes its time to fuck her silly. She grabbed Braxton by the ankle and pulled her to the edge of the bed. She grabbed Kayla’s right leg while she used her left hand to open them so she can get a good pathway to what she wants. Ripley smacks the plastic tool against Kayla opening before she presses the tip right into the awaiting pussy before it.

“You better be careful Rhea, that thing may split me in half.” Kayla says half joking but seeing how Rhea treated her so far it isn’t much of a stretch.

“I know what the fuck i’m doing.” Rhea said getting a bit fired up again as she thrusts her mighty hips forward making Kayla slap the bed with how quickly she goes from tip to all in. With her right arm gripping Kayla’s right leg tight Rhea placed her left hand behind her back to help her push forward and pace her thrusts.

“Yeah Kayla do you like Rhea fucking Ripley’s cock inside of you?” Rhea asked as she lets more than her hips do all the talking.

“I can’t believe how good it feels, it’s so big!” Kayla exclaimed as her pussy stretched with each thrust to try and handle what she was taking.

“Bet you wish I was giving you eight inches of the real thing huh you little freak.” Rhea said with a grin as she gave Kayla’s thigh a nice slap.

Ripley doesn’t give Kayla enough time to speak. She quickly scoops up Kayla’s left leg and pushes both legs forward pinning Kayla down in a stacked up missionary position. Rhea began making her hips smack hard against Kayla as she had her pinned and stacked up on the bed face to face with her.

“You like this don’t you?” Rhea asked in a barking tone as she was getting into this more then she’s gotten into a session like this with anyone else.

“Yes yes, I’m going to fucking cum again!” Kayla yelped as Rhea kept slamming her hips downward in a hard and fast motion just giving Kayla an unfair pounding.

“Yeah that’s a good girl, that tight pussy needed my big plastic cock to make it feel good.” Rhea shouted being young and cocky taking all the glory for the job she’s doing.

After about six more hard downward hammers Kayla wraps her arms around Rhea’s neck and soaks her strapon with even more orgasmic juices. Ripley doesn’t even pull out, Kayla has no time to recover before Rhea is standing with Kayla in her arms. With her arms already around her neck all Rhea needs to do is make sure her arms are securely under Kayla

“Bounce on my cock Kayla, come on work that big ass of yours!” Rhea demanded slapping said ass once more.

Kayla wasn’t used to this pace but she couldn’t get enough. She knew Rhea was strong so Kayla placed her hands on her shoulders and began bouncing herself up and down on Rhea. Rhea held her steady, easily able to handle Kayla’s four foot eleven frame bouncing on her plastic manhood. A new sound began to fill the room as the sound of Kayla’s large cheeks clapping together along with the sound of her perky tits getting to smack against each other.

“Fuck yes Kayla, the best fucking listener I’ve had in a long time.” Rhea says again complementing her before planting a kiss on her. Kayla eagerly kisses back trying to slip some tongue in her mouth. She has never had this much fun in a hotel. Harder and harder Kayla tries to bounce on Rhea trying to speed up the pace but she’s just so big inside of her. Whatever Kayla couldn’t accomplish on her own Rhea was easily able to do. Ripley grabbed Kayla by the hips and lifted her up higher wrapping an arm around the middle of her back. The Nightmare begins thrusting her hips upward as she takes one of Kayla’s perky tits in her mouth and begins sucking away.

“Shit Rhea fuck!” Kayla moans out, unable to believe how much energy Rhea has stored up.

A few more good sucks of Kayla’s fine tits and thrusts up into her soaked pussy Rhea takes one step closer to the bed before dropping Kayla right out of her arms and onto the bed. Before Kayla even knows what hit her she is flipped over onto her stomach and pulled up by her hips so she is back to all fours.

“You’re lucky I’m not fucking your ass tonight, that’s for tomorrow after RAW.” Rhea says smacking down on Kayla’s ass like it's a bongo drum. Rhea gets in a deep squat and slides into Kayla’s pussy leaning some of her body weight and those big tits on Kayla’s back. One arm of the Raw Women’s Champion grabs a handful of Kayla’s hair and the other is wrapped under her right above the waist line. The Nightmare unleashes her full power in this new position her and Kayla are in. Her hips begin firing off like they are a piston as she just pounds away on Kayla. Quickly the room is once again filled with a stiff smacking sound of pelvis on ass as Rhea grunts directly into Kayla’s ear like an animal.

“You’re fucking wild Rhea!” Kayla yells not even caring what time it is she’s getting loud no matter what.

“I wish I could fucking unload inside this fucking pussy.” Rhea growls into Kayla’s ear becoming more animal than woman.

Faster and harder she goes Rhea shows no mercy on Kayla, who’s arms begin to shake from the force Rhea is using on her. More thrust and more shouts of pleasure out of Kayla’s mouth.

“Who owns this pussy?” Rhea shouts her question directly into Kayla’s ear as she pulls her hair tighter.

“You do!” Kayla shouts but we all know that isn’t good enough.

“I said who owns this pussy!” Rhea again shouted in Kayla’s ear as she pulled her hair tighter and slowed her thrusts to just a slow and sharp thrust all eight inches going all the way deep with each move of the hips.

“Rhea fucking Ripley owns my pussy!” Kayla loudly moans as if it’s a dire situation and everyone needs to hear the answer.

“Good fucking girl, cum one more fucking time for your Raw Women’s Champion.” Rhea demanded as she picked her pace back up for Kayla’s big ending. She’s been wearing Kayla down and she knows her arms could give out at any time.

Rhea doesn’t have to wait long after about another six thrusts Kayla grabs the bed sheets and fires off one more knee shaking and arm bucking orgasm. The power of Kayla’s orgasm causes her arms to give out and she falls flat on the bed Rhea’s tool easily sliding out of Kayla as she just shakes on the bed for a few moments murmuring to herself.

Ripley gently turns so she lands on her back next to Kayla. She gives Kayla a few seconds to let the shakes subside before she does anything. Once she is a little more calm Rhea begins gently rubbing Kayla’s lower back trying to relax her even more. Kayla turns her head to the right and gets a look at Rhea laying next to her.

“Thank you for letting me celebrate with you.” Kayla says in almost a whisper totally exhausted.

“Thank you for letting me fuck you senseless, I haven’t had that much fun in a while.” Rhea said, giving Kayla a genuine non evil smile.

“But don’t think I’m not fucking this ass tomorrow night after RAW.” Rhea adds laughing as she gives Kayla’s ass one last slap.

Kayla is too exhausted to even care, she just rolls her eyes.

“I don’t work RAW.” Kayla says as if that matters at this point.

“Oh I know you are staying right here in my room all day and when I get back from RAW you are getting it again.” Rhea said, explaining that Kayla has unleashed a Pandora's box with Rhea now.

“Fuck it’ I’m fine with that.” Kayla says with a laugh before rolling onto her side.

Rhea just cuddles up close to her and pulls her in tight as the two head off to sleep with a rather full day ahead of them. But I guess it is true what they say to the champion go the spoils, and Rhea was really spoiled with the gift she got.

2.     +3   Like  

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm not sure why you doubt yourself so much lol. Your work is still great from what I read :)

3.     +2   Like  

Group

Status
    Great work. Rhea and Kayla make for a great combo.

You should totally do a sequel where Rhea takes Kayla’s great ass as well.

4.     +1   Like  

Advanced Member

Group

Status
    Fantastic work

5.     +1   Like  

Group

Status
    Can you please do part 2 with her ass this was so good

4 replies since 20/5/2021, 08:56   2516 views