HEAD AT THE TABLE

« Older   Newer »

1.     +30   Like  

HypnoPW

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Head_at_the_Table_cover

As WWE Universal Champion, Roman Reigns took his place at the top of Smackdown as a high honor, christening himself as The Head of the table. In doing so he made sure that anyone and everyone would acknowledge him as such, and many superstars did, one being the former Smackdown women’s champion, Bayley. One Sunday afternoon Roman invited Bayley out to dinner at a nice restaurant in Florida. Bayley and Roman arrived at similar times, with Bayley being dropped off by her good friend Sami Zayn and Roman being driven in a limo.

“Wow ! The big man spending the BIG BUCKS on a limo ?” Bayley joked as she walked up to hug Roman.

“You know how I do now Bayley haha, c’mon.. Let’s go get some food..” Roman said before reaching into his limo to take out his Universal Championship. Roman then draped it over his shoulder as the two began walking towards the entrance to the restaurant.

As they stepped inside, Bayley looked to see a few people sitting at a few of the tables. Bayley tapped Roman on the arm and asked “I thought you said you rented the place out ?”

Roman looked over at her and smirked “Oh I’m about to..”

Bayley was confused as Roman walked up towards the podium, where the host was standing.

“Hello sir, do you have a reservation ?” The host asked.

“Yeah, for Reigns. Gimme a sec though..” Roman said as he walked past him without even glancing at him.

“Um.. sir ?” The host said in a concerned tone.

Roman then cleared his throat and then shouted out to the whole restaurant full of patrons “ALRIGHT EVERYONE LISTEN UP.. DO YOU SEE THIS ?” Roman asked as he held up his Universal Championship.

roman_UNV_champ

“THIS MEANS THAT I AM THE FACE OF THE WWE, IT MEANS THAT I AM THE TRIBAL CHIEF, AND IT MEANS I CAN DO WHATEVER THE HELL I WANT…. AND WHAT I WANT RIGHT NOW IF FOR EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU TO LEAVE SO ME AND MY FRIEND CAN EAT IN PEACE….”

Roman then glared at all the stunned people sitting. None of them budged until Roman’s expression turned to rage. The entire time Bayley looked on, amazed by Roman’s strong presence and the way he carried himself.

“IF YOU DON’T LEAVE NOW… THEN I’LL TOSS EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU OUT MYSELF ! NOW GET THE FUCK OUT !” He screamed.

That threat alone shook everyone from their seats as they began quickly grabbing their belongings and tossing money on the table for their bills, some people probably overpaying but to scared to stay for the change, they all started rushing for the exit, all the while trying hard not to make eye contact with Roman and with Bayley laughing at them as they hurried out the door.

Bayley_laugh

Once the place was emptied out, Roman placed his Universal Championship back over his shoulder as he nodded “Now that’s more like it…”

Roman then turned back to the host and smirked “I think we’ll take that table..” he said as he pointed to a nice long table in the middle of the room.

“Uh...um.. Ye..yes ssir…” The host said nervously.

“C’mon Bayley, let’s take a seat..”

“You got it chief !” Bayley said as she snapped her fingers and walked past the host, faking a punch at him just for fun before following Roman to the table. The pair sat down as their waitress came over to take their order while the other staff scrambled around to clean up the other tables. After receiving their water Roman asked for a stand to display his Universal Championship right beside him.

Roman_sitting_at_dinner_table

Roman of course sat at the head of the table while Bayley sat on the side. While waiting for the food, the pair started small talking after Roman caught Bayley looking at his title.

“You miss having one ?” Roman asked.

“Oh of course… when I was champion I felt like I wasn’t just representing Smackdown, or even WWE as a whole.. I was representing all women across the world… I WAS A ROLE MODEL ! And now look who all those girls have to look up to…”

Roman nodded “You know… it took people a long time to truly accept me as the face of WWE… but eventually everyone comes around… Even when I didn’t have this title everyone saw me as the top guy in this company… and even without that women’s title, people will and SHOULD see you as the top woman in this company.. Just take your time… you’re in a good spot right now”

“Thanks Roman… that’s very sweet of you to say..” Bayley said as she started to blush.

Roman and Bayley had known each other for a long time, but something about Roman’s personality now made Bayley more drawn and more attracted to him. As the food finally arrived the pair started to eat, with Bayley being courteous to eat after Roman. As they finished up, sliding the empty plates to the side, Roman pulled out his phone and showed off a saved picture he had of himself and Bayley from Money in the Bank.

roman_bayley_MITB

“See this girl… this was a girl that didn’t reach her true potential. I’m sorry to say it, but it’s the truth..” Roman said honestly.

Bayley nodded as she looked at the picture, reflecting on her former self that felt like it was a lifetime ago.

“It’s okay… I know that now… I was so focused on having everyone like me that I lost sight of what I should have been doing all along.. And that was making people respect me”

Roman reached over and put his hand on top of Bayley’s and said calmly “I’ve always respected you.. And in recent years I feel like a lot of people have finally started giving you the respect you deserve..”

Bayley’s body felt warm all over feeling Roman’s hand on her, along with his heartwarming comments.

“Thank you Roman” Bayley said, smiling again at him.

Roman then tapped on his phone again, showing a replay of a clip from a recent workout session Bayley posted on social media.

Bayley_working_out

“You’re doing really great with the workout I recommended to you as well. You’ve got great form, you’re focused, you’re really toning your body and it’s really paying off !” Roman complimented.

Bayley blushed again at Roman’s compliments about her body.

“Thanks, I’m workin to get those big guns soon.. BOOM !” Bayley playfully shouted as she flexed.

bayley_flex

This made Roman chuckle as he rubbed his hands slowly. He then took a deep breath as he looked directly into Bayley’s eyes. The entire restaurant was empty, only able to hear the sound of the two breathing as Bayley was drawn in by his warming gaze.

“Do you know why I asked you personally to come out to eat with me Bayley ?” Roman asked.

Bayley was a bit flustered, feeling very aroused as she smiled and shook her head “No..”

“It’s because you understand me.. And you respect me the same way I respect you… you see me as what I truly am.. And that is the Head of the table in WWE.. isn’t that right ?” Roman asked as he held out his hand, laying it on the table. Bayley felt like she was talking to a handsome, smooth talking mob boss as she felt her heart beat faster. She nodded “ Of course.. There’s no one that could be a better, stronger… more handsome face of the WWE… and you are the Head of the table… and you should get whatever you want… whenever you want..” Bayley said, slowly slipping into a seductive tone as she touched his palm, rubbing her fingers around a bit before holding his hand back. Roman then pulled her hand to his lips and gave it a small kiss, sending a wave of arousal through Bayley’s body as Roman let go of her hand.

Bayley’s face started turning red as she began playing with her hair, moving in her seat as she felt her pussy getting wet. Roman then glanced over to see his spoon sitting next to the edge of the table. Very smoothly he moved his hand across, making it fall off and underneath the table.

“Oops… my bad. Would you mind getting that ?” Roman asked calmly.

bayley_smirk

Bayley’s heart was now pounding as she nodded “Sure..”

She then moved her chair out a bit and began crawling underneath the table cloth, Bayley looked around to see the spoon laying on the floor right by Roman’s foot. As she crawled over to retrieve it, She looked up to see Roman pulling his completely erect cock out, flaunting it to the former NXT Women’s champion.

dick_out_under_table

bayley_licking_lips

Bayley gasped under the table, prompting Roman to chuckle above. Bayley thought she was dreaming at first as she moved closer towards it, forgetting about the spoon as Roman spread his legs apart. Bayley lifted up her hands and rubbed up and down Roman’s legs before finally wrapping her hands around his cock, feeling it pulse in her hands. Bayley peeked out and looked up at Roman, whispered with a shocked expression “Oh my God.. you’re so fucking big !”

Roman then smirked at her and asked condescendingly “Bigger than Finn ?”

Bayley was caught off guard by that question as she asked “Hu ?”

“Don’t act dumb.. I’m sure you two fucked all the time in NXT.. be honest with me now…” Roman replied.

Bayley blushed as she looked at his cock again and gave a devilish nod.

“Good… now put it in your mouth for me..” Roman requested as he unzipped his pants and slid them down a bit.

Bayley then gathered up a large amount of saliva into her mouth as she opened wide and slowly started bobbing her head up and down on his cock.

under_table_bj_2

Roman started grunting as Bayley moved up and down, filling her mouth with his dick, licking the sides of it as her hair touched the top of the table, nearly hitting her head at one point. Bayley started stroking his cock while sucking on his balls, looking up to see the look of satisfaction on his face. Bayley was so turned on at the fact that Roman obviously set this up, and she saw it as a turn on that he saw her as a girl that he wanted to fuck right in the middle of the restaurant.

under_table_bj_1

As Bayley started sucking slower, savoring the feeling of his cock sliding against the sides of her mouth, she felt her pussy start to quiver, begging to be touched. Bayley reached down and unbuttoned her jeans which got tight around her front from her massive ass squeezing them in the back. Bayley took her free hand and began sliding it down to rub her pussy, however as Roman looked down and noticed this he asked “You want me you fuck that pussy, don’t you ?”

Bayley popped his cock out and nodded “Absolutely I do !”

Roman stood up out of his chair, reaching down and pulling Bayley up from underneath the table. The two began making out as Bayley continued to jerk Roman’s cock while Roman reached down and pulled his shirt off. This caught the host’s attention as he ran over and shook his head “No no no, you two can’t do that here..”

Roman shot a death stare over at him, and without saying a word in response the host nervously silenced himself and ran to the back of the restaurant.

“Now.. where were we ?” Roman asked as he turned back to Bayley.

Roman started stripping Bayley out of her clothes, starting with her top, exposing her juicy natural tits. Then Roman grabbed Bayley by the hips and lifted her up onto the table where he started pulling off her pants and panties, leaving her completely naked sitting on the edge of the table, showing off her glistening wet cunt. Roman then held out his fingers, signalling Bayley to suck on them, which she gladly did as she repeatedly glanced down at his throbbing cock. Roman then leaned down and slowly stuck his fingers inside Bayley’s pussy.

“OOOOOH FUCK !” Bayley moaned upon feeling his fingers spread her open after such a long time since she’d gotten any dick.

He started off slow, but very quickly Roman began thrusting his fingers inside of Bayley’s pussy, hearing a squishing sound each time his hand would move back and forth.

rough_fingering

Bayley then gripped the table cloth, squeezing the fabric tight as Roman lifted up her leg and held her close as he continued to rapidly finger her. Roman glanced up at Bayley’s aroused and satisfied expression and asked “Does that feel good baby ?”

Bayley licked her lips and smiled “Fuck yes… you make me feel so fucking good..”

“You wanna sit on my cock ?” Roman asked.

“Oh yes… yes I wanna feel it in me so fucking bad !” Bayley replied, nodding her head in rhythm with Roman’s fingers moving in and out of her cunt.

Roman pulled his fingers out and sucked off Bayley’s pussy juices. He then reached back and grabbed his chair, pulling it forward as he sat down and grabbed his cock, holding it high in the air.

“Come take a seat with me..” Roman taunted as he wiggled his cock from side to side.

Bayley climbed off the table as her heart was pounding. She glanced around the room at all the empty tables and all the staff that were glancing from the back door of the restaurant that led to the kitchen. Bayley walked over and climbed onto Roman’s cock, feeling it slide inside of her with ease thanks to her own wetted pussy acting as lubricant.

riding_cock_in_chair

Roman leaned back and pulled Bayley inward, burying his face between her tits and going back and forth, sucking on both her nipples and getting them nice and hard. As Bayley started bouncing up and down on his cock, she felt her pussy stretching further than it had ever been with any other guy. As Roman continued to suck on her tits, he reached around and ran his hands down her back, feeling her warm skin as he moved down to her famous thiccc ass cheeks. Roman wasted no time grabbing a handful of each cheek and squeezing hard, clapping them against each other with every bounce Bayley made onto his cock. Bayley started to giggle as she looked down at Roman and asked “Are you having fun with those ?”

“Are you talkin about these nice tits… or this amazing fuckin ASS !” Roman said as he spanked Bayley’s ass cheek, making her gasp for a moment as Roman’s cock shot up further into her pussy.

“OH ! oh fuck… that feels so fucking good..” Bayley moaned.

Bayley pushed herself forward, pushing her tits even further into Roman’s face as she continued to bounce up and down on his cock, getting fast and faster as they started to hear the chair squeaking loudly beneath them. Bayley glanced back and got an idea as she begged “Fuck me on the table…Lay me down and fuck me nice and deep..”

Roman then instantly grabbed her by the hips and stood out of the chair, showing off his strength as he carried Bayley forward and laid her down on the table again. Roman quickly moved the dirty dishes from earlier out of the way as Bayley licked her hand and rubbed her pussy, readying herself for Roman again. Roman grabbed hold of his cock and slapped it on Bayley’s pussy. He started rubbing it all around, watching Bayley’s facial expression look like she was about to cum already as he started sliding back inside of her. Bayley leaned her head back and moaned “MMMH FUCK YES ROMAN… FUCK ME !”

missionary_1

Roman gripped Bayley by the hips and started thrusting his cock into her cunt, making her tits bounce around as Bayley moans and smiled with joy. Bayley’s body was tensing up so much her back arched off the table as her giant ass cheeks acted as pillows beneath her legs as they wrapped around Roman’s sides.

“YOU LIKE THAT DICK BAYLEY ?” Roman taunted.

“MMMMH FUCK YES… IT FEELS EVEN BIGGER INSIDE OF ME ! I LOVE THE WAY YOU STRETCH MY FUCKIN PUSSY..” Bayley admitted as she reached up and started pinching her nipples.

The table started to shake back and forth as Roman started fucking her faster and harder, grunting like an animal as Bayley looked at the intense expression on his face. Bayley liked the feeling and played into the anger as she looked at his and grinned “THAT’S IT ROMAN, FUCK ME HARDER.. OWN THAT FUCKIN PUSSY… I LOVE YOUR COCK INSIDE ME…PLEASE MAKE ME CUM !” Bayley begged as she felt herself inching closer to an orgasm.

The words of motivation triggered Roman just right as he gripped her sides tight and started screaming and howling with intense sexual urge. Bayley overestimated how fast he was going to fuck her as she felt the table cloth start to slide underneath her. Bayley’s eyes started to cross and her tongue dripped out the side of her mouth as she started cumming all over Roman’s cock, unable to put together a coherent sentence as her legs shivered and her toes curled.

Roman pulled out to let Bayley calm down from her intense orgasm as Roman looked over at the dirty dishes and called out to the back room “HEY ! SOMEBODY BETTER COME GET THIS SHIT OUTTA MY SIGHT !”

As Bayley started to get her wits about her, Roman grabbed her and started pulling her off the table. Bayley’s legs felt weak as Roman turned her around and bent her over the table, making Bayley smell the scent of Roman’s food from earlier.

“As for you… I’ve gotta get me some of this perfect round ass..” Roman sat as he grabbed hold of his cock and started rubbing it from the bottom of Bayley’s pussy all the way up to her ass. Bayley’s body tingled at the feeling of the tip of his cock touching her asshole. Bayley moaned and quietly begged “Stick it in me… stretch my ass out.. Please..”

Roman wasted no more time as he held his cock and shoved it inside Bayley’s ass.

Bayley gripped the table cloth again as Roman started slowly sliding in and out of her ass. As he started getting comfortable in his position, the two looked over to see their waitress return to clear up the dishes as Roman requested. She tried her best not to look at the two of them, however as she lowered her hand to pick up the dishes, the sight of Bayley’s ass getting fucked caught her attention, making her gasp.

“Oh my..” The waitress said quietly.

“MMMH FUCK… YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE ? YOU KNOW WHY I CAN DO THAT, HU ?” Roman taunted as he reached down and grabbed Bayley by the hair, lifting her head up.

doggy

Bayley smiled at the waitress as she enjoyed the rough hair pulling.

Roman continued “TELL HER WHY, BAYLEY !”

“Hehe… BECAUSE HE’S THE HEAD OF THE FUCKING TABLE !” Bayley moaned with glee as Roman’s cock continued to stretch and slide in and out of her ass.

Roman released his grip on Bayley’s hair and instead reached over and picked up his Universal Championship. With one hand he held the title up high, and with the other he began spanking Bayley’s ass as he looked at the waitress and demanded “Now.. YOU SAY IT ! ACKNOWLEDGE ME AS THE HEAD OF THE TABLE !”

The waitress seemed both intimidated and aroused as she obeyed and answered “You’re the Head of the table..”

As Roman lowered the championship to admire it, he smirked and replied “You’re damn right !”

Roman then pulled his cock out of Bayley’s ass and started jerking it as he instructed Bayley “Get on your knees.. And open your mouth..”

Bayley instantly knew what those words meant as she smirked up at the waitress before quickly turning around and dropping to her knees. Bayley opened her mouth and watched Roman stroke his cock, grunting as he held his title to the side. Finally Bayley stuck out her tongue as Roman’s cum started spraying out all over her face, and even into her hair a bit.

Bayley_mouth_open

bayley_cumshot

The waitress looked on in shock as Bayley’s face was glazed by the tribal chiefs cum. As Bayley remained on her knees, Roman pointed down at his pants and said “Hand me my wallet..”

Bayley reached inside and pulled out Roman’s wallet, handing it up to him as Roman handed her his championship title. Bayley then watched as Roman Pulled out a fifty and a hundred dollar bill. Roman handed them to the waitress and said “The $50 is for our meal.. And the $100 is for you acknowledging me… I appreciate good respect and good service. Y'all are gonna be gettin that five star review..”

“Th..that you sir..” The waitress replied.

Roman gave her a nod and signaled for her to leave with the dishes. As she did, Roman and Bayley started getting dressed as Bayley used a few extra napkins to clean off her face. Bayley handed Roman the Universal Championship as the pair started walking out the front door, giving a little wave towards the back as the workers peeked out to see if they had left.

“That was a great dinner..” Bayley said as she bumped Roman’s arm.

“Best dinner I’ve had in a long time..” Roman replied as he walked over and opened the door to his limo.

“Can I give you a ride back to the hotel ?” Roman asked.

Bayley didn’t hesitate to smile at him and nod “Absolutely my Tribal Chief..” she said playfully before hopping into the limo to end her wonderful evening with the Head of the table.

-THE END-

This story was thought of and written in like 2 days. Hopefully it didn’t feel rushed but I thought this was an interesting idea. Leave a like on the post if you enjoyed and comment below.

2.     +8   Like  

Advanced Member

Group

Status
    reface-2020-11-20-09-47-12_1

Great story hope is ok to share this Fakes

3.     +2   Like  

Group

Status
    Fucking amazing

4.     +2   Like  

Advanced Member

Group

Status
    Wow that was Awesome

5.     +2   Like  

Group

Status
    What a story ! Even in two days you are capable of this that's awesome

6.     +2   Like  

Group

Status
    Chefs kiss for this story

7.     +1   Like  

Advanced Member

Group

Status
    I’m gonna need one with Sasha ASAP

8.     +3   Like  

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    This only took 2 days to think of and write? I was already impressed with your work before but when you can put together a story like this in such a short time it just showcases how good you are at this.

9.     +2   Like  

Group

Status
    So good

10.     +1   Like  

Writer of Fanfics and arrogant Bastard.

Group
    Fanficsektion. Tak No new Requests at the moment

Status
    Hey Champ.How you doing?
    Is the title cleaned up.
    I hope so keep it until it get a shot.