My Legacy, Season 4 - Episode 7: The worst 24 hours of my life

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Group
    WFFP Fanfic Champion

Status
    aew_double_or_nothing_wallpaper_by_amethystmajesty25_dd7i93t-pre

Friday 22nd May...

It was almost midnight, I had finished my participation in the Raw tour and I was with Marina and Sarah in the boarding lounge waiting for our flight home. I was sitting there with my eyes closed and listening to a bit of their atypical conversation. Suddenly, my phone started ringing, I took it out of my pocket and saw that it was a call from Io.
    "Weird, it's Masami"- I said surprised.
    "Did something happen?"- Marina asked me quickly, I just raised my shoulders and answered.
    "Anata wa isogashīdesu ka? (Are you busy?)"- Io asked me, I immediately noticed something strange in her voice.
    "No, I'm waiting to board my flight to go home... What's wrong?"- I asked.
    "Tsuittā ni itta koto ga naidesu yo ne? (You haven't gone on Twitter, have you?"- She asked me.
    "No, you know I'm not a big fan of social media and I try to be on it as little as possible for my mental health"- I answered with a laugh. -"Why, did something happen?"- I asked.
    "Hai nanika ga okotta (Yes, something happened)"- Io answered and paused.
    "Masami, you're scaring me"- I said laughing nervously.
    "Kyō no gogo, Kaori (Kairi) to hanashite ita tokoro, Hana no tsuittā de kanari ki ni naru koto ga arimashita (Today in the afternoon I was talking to Kaori (Kairi) and we noticed something quite disturbing on Hana's Twitter)"- She told me.
    "And?"- I asked when I saw that she didn't speak, Io gave a big sigh.
    "Hana, kanojo wa satta... Kanojo wa mō watashitachi to issho ni inai, rairī (Hana, she's gone... She's no longer with us, Riley)"- Io told me and I was in shock for a moment.
    "You're lying"- I said when I could speak.
    "Ogawa kyō to keina ni hanashikaketa gazō o mite sugu ni uso o tsukanai... Demo, teokuredatta (I'm not lying, as soon as we saw the pictures we told Rossy and Kyona... But, it was too late)"- Io said to me.
    "Shit!"- I screamed in helplessness and the few people in the boarding room turned to look at me, including Sarah and Marina. -"Do you know why it was?"- I asked as tears slid down my cheeks, which caused Sarah and Marina to approach me.
    "Dōyara, kanojo ga hōei sa reta riaritiepisōdo ga hōsō sa reta nochi, kanojo wa tsuittā de samazamana kyōhaku ya bujoku nado o uketotte ita yōdesu, soshite sore wa kanojo ni totte takusandeshita (Apparently, she was receiving several threats, insults and other things on Twitter after an episode of Reality where she was on aired and that was a lot for her)"- Io answered me dejectedly.
    "That's why I hate social media"- I said as I wiped the tears from my face. -"Do you know if Mr. Ogawa is available?"- I asked.
    "Hai, watashi wa chōdo kare to hanashi oemashita... Shikashi, watashi o shinjite kudasai, kare wa watashi ga anata ni itta ijō no koto o shirimasen (Yes, I just finished talking to him... But believe me, he doesn't know more than what I told you)"- Io answered me.
    "No, it's not for that... I'll call you later, Masami"- I said and hung up.
    "Riley, what's wrong?"- Sarah asked worriedly.
    "Twitter, Stardom, Hana Kimura"- I answered as I got up from my seat and walked away from them to start looking for Mr. Ogawa's number, I called Mr. Ogawa a couple of times but to no avail. A few minutes later, I was finally able to reach him. -"Kon'nichiwa Ogawa-san (Hello, Mr. Ogawa)"- I said quietly.
    "Rairī, Sore wa anatadesu ka? (Riley?, Is that you?)"- He asked me in surprise.
    "Hai (Yes)"- I answered.
    "Hisashiburida, to omoimasu (It's been a while, I guess you heard about it)"- He said.
    "Hai, Masami wa chōdo watashi ni shirasemashita... Watashi wa shōjiki ni sore o shinjiru koto ga dekimasen (Yes, Masami just informed me... Honestly, I can't believe it)"- I said.
    "Dare mo sore o shinjinai, Rairī... anata wa nani o shiritaidesu ka? (No one believes it, Riley... What do you want to know?)"- Mr. Ogawa asked me.
    "Kare no sōshiki wa itsu ni naru nodesu ka? (His funeral, when is it going to be?)"- I asked.
    "Kare no sōshiki? Anata wa kuru yoteidesu ka? (Her funeral?, Are you planning to come?)"- He asked me in surprise.
    "Hai, itsu demo kamaimasen? Kanojo wa watashinotomodachi de, sayōnara o iitaidesu (Yes, no matter when it is... She was my friend and I want to say goodbye to her)"- I answered.
    "Ē to, mada sono jōhō wa arimasenga, jōhō ga areba messēji o okuru koto ga dekimasu (Well, I don't have that information yet but I can text you when I have it)"- He replied.
    "Dōmo arigatōgozaimashita (I'd really appreciate it)"- I said. -"Sutādamu wa nani o suru tsumoridesu ka? (What does Stardom intend to do?)"- I asked.
    "Rairī, korera subete no shurui no shitsumon wa nanidesu ka? (Riley, what's with all these questions?)"- He asked me confused.
    "Watashi ni kotaete kudasai, anata wa bunowa de WWE to onaji koto o suru tsumoridesu ka? (Just answer me, do you plan to do the same as WWE with Benoit?)"- I asked.
    "Īe, watashitachi wa kesshite sore o shimasen... Karera wa hijō ni kotonaru kēsudesu, Hana wa kono kusatta shakai no gisei-shadeshita (No, we would never do that... They are very different cases, Hana was a victim of this rotten society)"- Mr. Ogawa answered me. -"Sate konshū no katsudō wa chūshi ni narimashitanode, ika no kōen de Hana ni keii o arawashitai to omoimasu (Well, this week's activities have been cancelled and I would like to pay tribute to Hana at the following performances)"- He added.
    "Itsu? (When?)"- I asked.
    "Okāsan no kyoka o ete, raishū yaritai nodesuga, 3ttsu no kinō de yaritai nodesuga, nazedesu ka? (With his mother's permission I would like to do it next week and do it in three performances, why?)"- He asked me.
    "Sanka shitai nodesuga, watashi dakedenaku, Masami-san to Kawori-san mo issho ni itte sankashimasu (I want to participate and not only me, Masami and Kaori will go with me and also participate)"- I answered in a determined way.
    "Anata wa Bikkuri shimashita, rairī... Dō yatte sore o suru tsumoridesu ka?, Anata wa anata ga hataraite iru kaisha o shitte imasu ka? (You freaked out, Riley... How are you going to do that, do you know the company you're working for?)"- He asked me.
    "Watashi wa shitte imasu, soshite watashi o shinjite imasu... Watashitachi wa soko ni iru koto ga dekiru hōhō o mirudeshou, anata wa tada watashitachi o kansū de sukejūru suru (I know, and believe me... I'll see how we can be there, you just schedule us at the functions)"- I replied, Mr. Ogawa gave a big sigh.
    "Sate, karera ga sanka dekiru ka dō ka wa kanzen ni wa wakarimasen. Bakkuappu keikaku o tatemasu. Akirakana riyū de soreha himitsu ni narimasu... Nan'nichi ni sukejūru o settei shimasu ka? (Okay, but I'm not entirely sure if they'll be able to attend so I'll have a backup plan and for obvious reasons it will be a secret... What day do you want me to schedule them?)"- He asked me.
    "3-Kakan (The three days)"- I answered, only to hear a big laugh from Mr. Ogawa.
    "Anata wa Mattaku kawatte imasen, Rairī... Anata wa akuma to torihiki o suru koto o kangaete imasu ka? (You haven't changed at all, Riley... Do you plan to make a deal with the devil?)"- He asked me.
    "Soko ni iku no ni hitsuyōna koto wa nani demo shimasu (I'll do whatever it takes to be there)"- I answered.
    "Sate, 3-kakan subete no sukejūru o tatemasu... Dekirudakehayaku shōsai o o ookuri shimasu. Anata ga nani o shite iru no ka o shitte itadakereba saiwaidesu. Kokorokara koko de o ai dekiru koto o negatte imasu (Okay, I will schedule them all three days... I will send you the details as soon as possible, I hope you know what you are doing and I sincerely hope to see you here)"- He said.
    "Kanryō shita to kangaete kudasai, Dōmo arigatōgozaimashita (Count on it, thank you very much)"- I said and hung up, then I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned to see Sarah and Marina.
    "Are you okay?"- Sarah asked me worriedly.
    "Yeah, I just... I still can't believe it"- I answered discouraged and they both hugged me.
    "Neither can we, it's really hard to digest"- Marina said to me, then we heard the announcement of our flight on the loudspeakers.
    "It's time to go home"- I said with a slight smile, they nodded and hugged me as we started walking to the gate where our flight would leave.

Later that day...

As soon as I got home, I threw my things everywhere and went up to my room and flopped down on my bed and immediately fell asleep. I felt tired, my body felt heavy and I didn't know how long I slept. I only woke up when I heard noises coming from the kitchen. I got out of bed and saw the clock on my wall. It was midday, I gave a long yawn and stretched a bit. I walked out of my room and down the stairs to the kitchen, as I walked in I saw Shotzi, Tegan and Renee preparing a few things.
    "Shit, I totally forgot you were coming Renee... I'm so sorry"- I said embarrassed.
    "It's okay, I heard what happened"- Renee answered me, she came up to me and gave me a big hug. -"How are you?"- She asked.
    "Well, I still don't think so... I feel like it's all a bad dream"- I answered.
    "I'm sure you want to do this, we can cancel if you want to"- Renee said.
    "No, no... Let's do it, it serves to distract me a little"- I said with a slight smile, Renee nodded and she gave me a tender kiss on the lips. I pulled away from Renee and walked over to Shotzi and Tegan to greet them and gave them both a big kiss. -"Why didn't you wake me up?"- I asked.
    "You were so sound asleep that we didn't want to"- Tegan said with a slight smile.
    "Yes, as soon as we read Marina's message in the morning we came to see you to check on you"- Shotzi added.
    "I didn't even hear you come in"- I said.
    "It was to be expected... Like I said, you were so sound asleep"- Tegan said, I just gave her a slight smile.
    "What can I help you with?"- I asked trying to look cheerful.
    "Nothing like that miss, first you have to eat something and then you help in the kitchen"- Renee told me, she put a plate of food in front of me, I smiled and started to eat.
    Honestly I wasn't very hungry but I didn't want to worry them, I didn't finish everything Renee served me but I started to help them. You may wonder why Renee came to my house, the answer is simple. Tonight AEW would be holding the PPV, Double or Nothing. In which Hikaru would face Nyla Rose for the AEW Women's Championship, no doubt Hikaru would win and that made me a little happy. Also Renee's husband, Moxley would be participating in the event and as she didn't want to get in trouble with WWE, she had opted not to attend the event with him and so as not to watch it alone, she decided to watch it with us. She had decided to cook for us, which didn't bother me as she is a great cook. I helped Renee when she needed it and between that, the talk, the atmosphere and the margaritas Renee had prepared for us, my spirits were improving. When everything was ready, we sat down to talk and watch the start of the PPV. The show was progressing and it was being a great spectacle, we finished watching the match between Cody and Archer and the talk had started to get louder due to the alcohol.
    "Tell me, Riley... 3 girls outside of WWE that you'd like to fuck?"- Renee asked me.
    "I won't answer that, I don't feel comfortable doing it while Ash and Steff are here"- I said laughing.
    "Don't be boring, they don't care"- Renee said tapping me on the shoulder playfully.
    "I won't"- I said smiling.
    "Answer her question, baby"- Tegan said as she and Shotzi came back with two margaritas each and Tegan handed me one.
    "Yeah, we don't mind... On the contrary, I think it'll put me in the mood to do some crazy stuff later on"- Shotzi said smiling and she handed Renee a margarita.
    "If you insist... What do you mean outside of WWE?"- I asked.
    "Uhm, either divas from the past or from other companies but it doesn't have to be in WWE currently"- Renee told me.
    "Oh, uhm... It's hard... Honestly, I've always been attracted to Maryse and her huge breasts... I think she'd be one"- I said.
    "I think I could help with that"- Renee said to me in a wicked tone.
    "Really?"- I asked confused.
    "Oooh, yeah... That French-Canadian is one serious bitch"- Renee said with a laugh.
    "Okay, Trish is on this list too"- I said.
    "I can help with that too"- Renee said quickly, I just laughed.
    "And the last one, I think it would be Quinn McKay or Natalia Guzman known worldwide as Salina de la renta"- I said.
    "Good top, I like it"- Renee said.
    "You know, baby..."- Tegan said and I turned to look at her. -"I can't help but think that most of them have huge breasts... Any fixation on big boobs that I don't know about?"- Tegan asked with a laugh.
    "No, you know I love asses... Especially yours, I love it"- I replied as I blew her a kiss. -"Besides, I shouldn't have to complain about it... With you and Ash, I have the perfect girl"- I said smiling, and they all looked at me confused.
    "What do you mean?"- Shotzi asked me.
    "Well, you have a nice pair of tits and Steff has a great ass... If you put them together, I've got the perfect girl... Not to mention that your way of being is completely opposite and that makes things easier for me"- I said smiling.
    "Who knew, Riley Parker had it all figured out"- Renee said laughing and we all laughed too. Suddenly, I heard a knock on the door. -"I'll get it"- Renee said quickly as she got up from the couch.
    "What?!... No, you're our guest!"- Tegan said.
    "No, it's fine... Serves me right I stretch my legs a bit"- She said as she walked to the door.
    "I drunk or does Renee have a delicious ass to walk on?"- Shotzi asked.
    "You're drunk, but yeah, you can see a nice ass from here"- Tegan said laughing.
    "Shit, I can't wait to fuck her tonight"- Shotzi said biting her bottom lip.
    "Kinky"- I said laughing. Suddenly, I heard a scream from Renee.
    "Riley, you better get over here!"- She yelled, I looked at Tegan and Shotzi confused and got up from the couch. I walked over to where Renee was, and when she saw me she moved away from the door. -"It's for you"- She said as she walked past me, I looked at her confused and turned around to get a big surprise.
    "Emily?!"- I asked when I saw my cousin in front of me.
    retrato-chica-morena-moda-posado-al-atardecer_44962-66_0
    (This is just to give you an idea).

"What are you doing here?... And with a suitcase as far as I can see"- I said as I looked down.
    "Can I come in?"- She asked me, I could tell by her tone of voice that she was a bit upset.
    "Yes, yes... Come in"- I answered, stepping aside. -"How did you know where I live?"- I asked as I closed the door.
    "Hikaru"- Emily answered.
    "I really need to talk about limits with her"- I said as I walked over to where the others were and Emily followed me. -"Hey, you all remember my cousin"- I said giving a slight smile.
    "Of course I remember her, how are you?"- Shotzi asked, she stood up and gave her a hug.
    "I could be better"- Emily replied when they stopped hugging.
    "Steff, baby... Could you take her bag up to my room, I need to talk to her"- I said, Tegan nodded and she got up from the couch and came over to us.
    "Thank you"- Emily said.
    "Don't worry, anything for the family"- Tegan said with a laugh.
    "Emily, go to the kitchen... I'll catch up with you in a minute"- I said, Emily nodded and left.
    "What is she doing here?"- Tegan asked me quietly.
    "I don't know, but she looks kind of upset... And for some strange reason I'm feeling a Déjà-Vu"- I answered.
    "Fine, but don't take too long... Hikaru is about to go into action"- Tegan told me.
    "Yeah, about that... Remind me to kick her ass when I see her"- I said giving a sigh as I walked to the kitchen, Tegan just laughed and she grabbed my cousin's suitcase to take it upstairs. When I walked into the kitchen, Emily was pretty nervous.
    "Why do you have so many girls here?... Are you going to have an orgy or something?- She asked laughing nervously as she saw me walk in.
    "Hey, I know you're my cousin but that doesn't stop me from kicking your ass if you make a comment like that again"- I said sternly.
    "I'm sorry, I'm sorry..."- She said.
    "Besides, they're here because we're watching an AEW PPV where Hikaru will participate, and the blonde girl is here because her husband is also participating in the same event"- I answered, Emily just nodded. -"Have you eaten, are you thirsty?"- I asked.
    "No, I'm not really hungry but I'm dying of thirst"- She answered me quickly, I nodded and gave her a juice. -"No offence but I could really use some alcohol right now"- She said.
    "First drink that and when you tell me why you're here, I'll decide if it's good to give you alcohol or not"- I said, she nodded and took a sip of her juice.
    "I left home"- She replied.
    "You what?!"- I asked surprised.
    "I left home, I got tired of all that shit!... I got tired of my dad fucking with me every hour about what I'm going to do with my life and stuff"- She answered me, I couldn't help but let out a big laugh. -"Don't laugh Riley, it's all your own damn fault!"- Emily said sternly.
    "What?!, Why would it be my fault?!"- I asked confused.
    "Because after Wrestlemania and you improved your relationship with my aunt, she hasn't stopped talking about you!... How you've made a great life for yourself, how you support yourself, how you make your own money!... Add to that the fact that my damn brother won't stop talking about how great you are, that's what made my dad start pushing me!"- Emily exclaimed.
    "First of all; in my mum's defense, I'm older than you and yes, I made my life entirely on my own"- I said smiling.
    "Get the fuck off me"- Emily said giving a disapproving grunt.
    "And secondly... Don't take it out on me, Emily... The only one you need to be mad at is yourself!"- I yelled.
    "What?!"- She asked me confused.
    "Your dad has every right to say that to you; he paid you for everything up to now, he gave you a roof over your head, food, he helped you finish your studies... And only for you to scratch your buttocks while you make up your mind to look for a job"- I exclaimed annoyed.
    "I plan to get a job!"- She replied.
    "When?!... It's been over a month since Wrestlemania and you're still deciding whether to do it or not!"- I exclaimed, she was about to speak but I stopped her. -"And don't tell me I'm not your father to yell at you, or I'll hit you so hard you'll have to go to the dentist to get new teeth"- I added sternly and she said nothing. -"Let me ask you a question, you left home, but... Do you even have a plan?"- I asked.
    "Of course I do, I'm not stupid... I'll get a job"- She answered me.
    "Great plan... But there's one little mistake"- I said, and she looked at me confused. -"Are you aware that not many companies are hiring people with no experience and if they do, it's as interns?... Do you know what an intern is, Emily?"- I asked, she nodded. -"Well, you want to tell me where you're going to get money in the meantime?"- I asked, she didn't say anything. -"But like I said, great plan"- I said sarcastically.
    "Stop lecturing me, Riley"- She said.
    "It's not a lecture, Emily... Did you think it would be easy to leave home?, Did you think that because I did it, you could do it too?... If you remember I told you everything I suffered, right?"- I asked, she just nodded. I stared at her for a few seconds and that's when I noticed that she was really having a hard time and I felt like an idiot and insensitive, I gave a big sigh and tried to calm down. After all, it was my fault that she was in this situation. -"Sorry, Emily... Uhm, I just got some news yesterday and I'm not very focused right now... I'm sorry I'm being an idiot," I said.
    "It's okay, I'm sorry for just showing up unannounced"- She said.
    "Let's forget about what happened and start over... I guess you came here because I was the only one who came to your mind"- I said and she nodded. -"I'm a bit flattered but I'm serious when I say that you need a plan, in the meantime... I think you can stay here"- I added and she put on a big smile. -"But you'll have to get a job and take care of the house while I'm away on tour with the company... I think it would be good for you to be independent for a while, do you agree?"- I asked.
    "So you want me as your servant?"- She asked me offended.
    "Not so much, I mean your things... You will wash your dishes; you will look for a job, you will make your food, the fridge is full and you can take whatever you need... The time you are here, you will take care of yourself"- I answered, Emily hesitated for a while but in the end she accepted. -"Fine, you go with the other girls while I make a phone call"- I said.
    "You won't tell anyone I'm here, will you?"- Emily asked.
    "I won't, like I said... I got some news yesterday, you're not the only unexpected thing in my life recently"- I replied giving a slight smile, Emily just nodded and left. When I made sure she was far enough away, I pulled out my phone and dialed my mother. -"Hey, mum"- I said when she answered.
    "Hey, daughter... It's not a good time"- She said, I could hear several screams in the background.
    "Is everything okay?"- I asked pretending not to know anything.
    "No, not at all... Apparently your cousin left home"- My mum answered me.
    "Is that my uncle yelling?"- I asked.
    "Yeah, he's not too happy about it... He's already gone to the police but since Emily is of adult age, there's nothing they can do about it"- She answered me.
    "Well, then my phone call will make their day"- I said in a cheerful tone.
    "What do you mean?"- My mum asked me.
    "Emily is here, she just got here a few moments ago"- I answered.
    "You can't be serious!"- My mum yelled but before I could say anything, she spoke again. -"Hey, Riley says Emily's with her!"- I heard my mum yell, then I heard a small scuffle and then someone spoke again.
    "Riley?"- I heard someone ask.
    "Yeah, uncle... It's me"- I answered with a sigh.
    "Put Emily on the phone!"- My uncle yelled.
    "Wow, I think you should calm down"- I said calmly.
    "I don't give a shit what you think!... Put my daughter on the phone!"- My uncle yelled.
    "Alright, I'm serious, stop yelling... Now, put my mum on the phone or I'm hanging up the call!"- I said, there was silence and my mum spoke again.
    "What's wrong?"- My mother asked me.
    "I can see he is quite upset..."- I answered and my mother laughed. -"Anyway, as I said... Emily arrived a while ago, she told me a bit about what happened and I think it's best that she stays here for a few days... You know, while she organizes her ideas and stuff... Also my uncle can do the same in the meantime"- I said.
    "I think that's a great idea"- My mum said.
    "Great, by the way... She doesn't know that I'm talking to you, tell my uncle not to tell her anything or else Emily might do the stupid thing of leaving here and now you would have a really big problem"- I said.
    "Yeah, I'll talk to him and see that he calms down... You save us again, Riley... Thank you"- My mother said to me.
    "Don't worry, she's my family... I can't just throw her out on the street or walk away from this... Besides, I think it will be good for her if she starts to become a little independent"- I said.
    "I agree"- My mother said.
    "All right, see you and say hi to Ollie"- I said.
    "See you, and take care"- My mother said, she hung up and I went back to the living room with the others.
    Just in time I might add, as Hikaru's match had already started. The match was quite physical, I don't remember it being announced without disqualification. They both gave it their all and in the end Hikaru took the win after hitting Nyla with a kendo stick right in the face and then finishing her off with her knee to the same area.
    "Yes, I knew it!" I exclaimed happily as I applauded and watched Hikaru being handed the championship.
    ezgif-2-50782a09593d_0

"I must admit it was a great match, Hikaru endured a great punishment"- Tegan said, I took my mobile phone and started to write a congratulation message to Hikaru but then, Shotzi caught my attention.
    "Uhm, honey"- She said, I looked at her and she pointed at the screen.
    Then I watched as Nyla attacked Hikaru from behind and started to literally massacre her. First, she hit her with the kendo stick several times. Then, Nyla took a couple of chairs and started to massacre one of Hikaru's arms. Hikaru's face was in a lot of pain; soon, several referees, Kenny, Cody, Tony, Matt and Nick came out to stop Nyla and that got my attention.
    "Wow, even Tony had to come out to stop her"- Renee said surprised, I didn't say anything as a strange feeling started to run through my body.
    "Isn't she usually like that?"- Emily asked incredulously.
    "No, usually only some producers and referees come out"- Shotzi said quickly.
    "Is Hikaru injured?"- Tegan asked, I shook my head.
    "No, she's not..."- I said as I stood up from my seat.
    "What's wrong, Riley?"- Renee asked me.
    "It's like you said, even Tony had to go out and stop her... And the last time he came out was when I fell from the top of the cage and they didn't know about that spot"- I answered seriously.
    "This is bad"- Tegan said quickly.
    "What?, Why?,,, Does someone want to explain to me what's going on?"- Emily asked.
    "You see; these kind of attacks are done when someone is injured, they want to make them look imposing or they have some business to attend to and they usually take them out of the schedule like this... But if they wanted to make Nyla look imposing or Hikaru is injured..."- Tegan said and Emily quickly interrupted her.
    "Why would they give her the title in the first place?"- Emily asked.
    "Exactly"- Shotzi said.
    "Shit, I need to talk to one of them"- I said, I quickly started looking for their numbers and dialed them but none of them answered. They either forwarded my call or let the mailbox pick up. -"Damn it!... Answer the damn phone!"- I exclaimed in frustration.
    "Shit, Jon's already in the ring if I hadn't dialed him"- Renee said quickly, I started pacing around the room trying to think of a solution. Then, like magic, my phone started ringing.
    "Finally!"- I exclaimed, but to my surprise it was Aubrey Edwards calling me. -"What's up, Aubrey?"- I asked a little confused.
    "Riley, I don't have a lot of time... Shut up and listen"- She said in a serious tone. -"I overheard Matt and Nick mention your name since they're avoiding you, I guess it has something to do with Hikaru"- She said.
    "Yeah, I've been trying to call them and they don't answer!"- I yelled in desperation.
    "Well, the reason why they don't answer is because everything is chaos here, Nyla's attack on Hikaru... It wasn't planned"- Aubrey told me.
    "What?!"- I yelled.
    "As you can hear it, it wasn't planned and now Hikaru is on his way to the hospital... Apparently it's serious, maybe his arm is broken"- Aubrey answered me.
    "I'll kill Nyla!"- I shouted angrily, they all turned to look at me. -"What hospital did they take her to?"- I asked quickly.
    "I don't know, but I can find out"- Aubrey answered.
    "Please do and when you get the address send it to me, I'm on my way... I'll be there as soon as I can"- I said, and quickly hung up. -"Someone find the nearest flight to Nevada!"- I said as I ran to my room.
    "What, why?!"- Tegan asked me in confusion.
    "Now!". I shouted as I ran up the stairs. The advantage I had was that I always kept an emergency bag, I just needed to pack what I would need for Monday's Raw. As I was doing that, Tegan came into the room.
    "You want to tell me what the hell is going on?"- She asked.
    "Nyla's attack wasn't planned and Hikaru is on his way to the hospital with a possible broken arm... That's why those motherfuckers didn't answer me, because they know I'd kill them if they did!"- I yelled, I started to put the stuff in the suitcase and suddenly I felt Tegan stop me.
    "Alright, you need to calm down... Your last 24 hours have been crazy"- She said.
    "It's not time for lectures, Steff"- I said as I patted her.
    "Look at me, Riley"- She said but I didn't listen. Then, she quickly grabbed my shoulders and turned me towards her. -"I told you to look at me!"- Tegan exclaimed sternly. -"You have to calm down or you'll have a fucking heart attack!"- She added.
    "I can't!"- I screamed.
    "Yes, you can!"- She shouted back, we both stared at each other for a few moments and then I gave a big sigh. -"That's it, take a deep breath"- She added, I did and slowly began to calm down. -"Are you calmer now?"- She asked me with a slight smile.
    "Yes, I'm sorry I shouted at you"- I said embarrassed.
    "Don't worry about it, now, let's take it one step at a time... What happened?"- Tegan asked me.
    "I don't know the details, but Aubrey told me that Nyla's attack wasn't scheduled and that Hikaru might be seriously injured"- I answered.
    "Well, do you plan on going to see her?"- Tegan asked.
    "Yes, I want to go and see her... Do you mind?"- I asked, Tegan gave me a slight smile as she shook her head.
    "Of course not, I know she's important to you... Ash and Renee are looking for the nearest flight... Now, you can't just walk away like that... Aren't you forgetting something or rather someone?"- Tegan asked me, and that's when I remembered Emily.
    "Shit!... Nice day my cousin chose to run away from home"- I said frustrated.
    "Exactly, look... We can help you with her, come visit her while you go home... But first you need to talk to her and explain things to her"- Tegan told me, I just nodded. -"Go down and talk to her, I'll pack your bag"- She added, I nodded again and went down to the living room.
    "Is everything alright, sweetheart?... I heard screams"- Shotzi asked when she saw me.
    "Yes, I must explain calmly what is going on... I'll go see Hikaru since it seems what happened was not in the plans"- I said.
    "That explains a lot"- Renee said.
    "The thing is, sorry for ruining the night, sorry Renee, sorry Ash... I know how much you were looking forward to this"- I said.
    "It's okay, I completely understand"- Renee said quickly.
    "There will be time for what I had planned, don't worry"- Ash told me, I nodded.
    "Now, Emily... For obvious reasons I'll have to leave and won't be back for a few days.... I need to know if I can trust you and that you can be alone in this house"- I asked.
    "Yes, don't worry... I'll manage" - Emily answered me, I nodded.
    "There, your flight leaves in 2 hours... So we should hurry"- Shotzi told me.
    I ran to my room and Tegan had almost finished packing everything. I finished helping her and called for a taxi, as I didn't want to risk any of them getting in trouble for being drunk behind the wheel. I said goodbye to each of them, and left for the airport to catch my flight. I landed a few hours later, saw Aubrey's messages, and she had kept me up to date. Apparently there had been an emergency meeting where Nyla had been reprimanded and her possible dismissal was on the table. There was also the address of the hospital where Hikaru was, so I took another taxi and arrived a few minutes later at the place. I walked in and headed to the front desk.
    "Hey, my name is Riley Parker and I'm looking for some information about Hikaru Shida"- I said to the lady in front of me.
    "Relationship to the patient?"- The lady asked me without looking up from the computer.
    "If you take your eyes off the monitor you will see that we are sisters"- I said sarcastically, the lady looked up and frowned.
    "We have a comedian here... But let me tell you that even if you are a comedian, I can't give you a report on the person in question if there is no relation... Now, if you'll excuse me, I have work to do"- She said and went back to ignoring me, I hit the counter and she looked at me again.
    "I'm not leaving here without getting what I'm looking for"- I said sternly, she just looked at me and picked up the phone.
    "Security..."- She started to say and then, someone interrupted us.
    "Riley, what are you doing here?"- I heard someone ask, I turned around and saw Kenny coming towards me. Without hesitation, I punched him in the face with all my might. Kenny staggered a little as the few people in the hospital were shocked.
    "Security we have..."- I heard the receptionist say but Kenny quickly stopped her.
    "It's okay, it's okay... I know her, she greets this way"- Kenny said laughing.
    "You know why I'm here!... Why the fuck are you forwarding my calls!" I asked.
    "Riley, you need to calm down or you'll be in trouble and you won't see Hikaru"- Kenny said to me, I just stared at him. -"Follow me, let's go somewhere more private"- He added as he started walking, I just grabbed my stuff and followed him until we stopped in front of a room. -"Almost..."-
    He started to say but I threw another punch but this time, he stopped it. -"I know you're angry, but you need to calm down, I'm serious... Your little show almost ruined the deal we made"- He said.
    "What deal?"- I asked confused.
    "We can go in and out of Hikaru's room even if it's not visiting time"- He said.
    "Where is she?"- I asked dryly.
    "As soon as she went into surgery, they waited for her arm to swell... She has a comminuted fracture, her bone is broken in several pieces and needs surgery... Her recovery time is estimated at 3 months"- Kenny answered me, then I grabbed him by the shirt and threw him against the wall.
    "Now, tell me what went wrong"- I said angrily.
    "I don't know... Nobody knew, Nyla, she just attacked her"- Kenny answered.
    "What did Nyla say?"- I asked.
    "She said she didn't mean it, she thought it would be a good idea to keep the rivalry going"- Kenny replied.
    "And what do you think?"- I asked sternly.
    "Frankly, I don't know"- Kenny said, and I could tell by the look on his face that he wasn't lying. He didn't have the slightest idea what I was going to do, and I finally blurted it out.
    "What are you going to do about Nyla?"- I asked.
    "We'll most likely fire her, she hurt a fellow professional whether she meant to or not"- Kenny told me.
    "In short, they don't know what to do with her yet"- I said, Kenny said nothing. -"Well, tell Tony I'm going to AEW on Wednesday and I hope he'll see me"- I added.
    "You're kidding, right?"- He asked, and I stared at him. -"I know by the look on your face that you're not joking and I know you well enough to know what you're going to do and I'm telling you right now, don't do it... Riley, you could be in a lot of trouble with what you plan on doing"- Kenny said to me.
    "Right now, I don't give a shit about that... That bitch hurt someone I care about, and I won't rest until she pays for it"- I said.
    "Even if it ruins your career?"- Kenny asked me seriously.
    "Like you said, you know me well enough... What do you think?"- I asked, Kenny just gave a big sigh and scratched his head.
    "I can see that what I say won't change anything, I just hope that between now and Wednesday you'll come to your senses and think things through"- Kenny said.
    "You better hope so"- I said seriously, and there was a small silence between the two of us. -"Did you tell Shuri?"- I asked.
    "Yes, she's on the first available flight, but don't expect her to arrive anytime soon. -"Do you have a place to stay?"- He asked.
    "It's not necessary, I'll be here until Hikaru is discharged or Shuri arrives... After that, I'll go to Raw"- I answered.
    "You have to sleep"- He said.
    "Not until I see her, if you want to go to sleep then go ahead... I'm staying"- I said and went into Hikaru's room. Kenny didn't say anything, he just took out his mobile phone and walked away from me while making a phone call. A few minutes later, he entered the room.
    "If you insist on staying, I'd better go... There's no need for both of us to be here"- He said, and I just nodded. -"But promise me that you'll let me know if anything happens... Besides, I'll come first thing in the morning"- He added, I didn't say anything. -"All right, I'll see you later"- He said.
    "Yes, rest... And I'm sorry if I was an idiot, I know it's not your fault... I'm... It's just..."- I tried to say but the words wouldn't come out of my mouth, Kenny gave me a slight smile.
    "I know, we all know... We know how important she is to you... That's why we didn't answer your calls, we didn't know what to tell you"- Kenny told me, I nodded and he left.
    I just sat on the chair next to the bed, my eyelids started to feel a bit heavy so I went to get something to wake me up. That kept me awake until Hikaru came into the room, she was sedated, and the doctor confirmed what Kenny had told me earlier. She would be out; hopefully 3 months or less and that it would take her a while to wake up, I sat next to her and held her hand.
    "You look really cute when you sleep"- I said giving a slight smile.
    I stared at her for a long time and I didn't know at what point I fell asleep but I woke up because of some voices I heard in the room. I opened my eyes a little and saw that light was coming through the window, I sat up and saw that Hikaru was still asleep. I looked around and saw Kenny talking to the doctor who had operated on Hikaru, they both saw me sit up and said goodbye.
    "What time is it?"- I asked stretching.
    "7am, I told you you should go to sleep"- Kenny answered me laughing.
    "I'm fine, what did the doctor say?"- I asked as I turned to look at Hikaru.
    "The same as you, her recovery time and that everything went perfectly"- Kenny answered me with a slight smile.
    "She's strong, she'll be back sooner than planned"- I said smiling.
    "Even if she does, we won't rush it, we'll take it slow"- Kenny said and I nodded.
    "What will happen to his reign?"- I asked.
    "We don't know yet, we have a meeting tomorrow to decide what we're going to do"- Kenny replied. -"Are you sure you don't want to go to sleep, you can do it in my room, I don't have to turn her in until noon"- He said, I shook my head.
    "No, I want to be with her"- I replied.
    "Do you want me to get you something to eat?"- He asked.
    "No, I just want coffee to keep me awake"- I replied.
    Kenny just nodded and left the room, he came back a little later and we talked for a while until he had to leave, since I would stay with Hikaru until Shuri arrived. A few hours later, while I was looking out the window I heard a noise coming from Hikaru's bed, I turned around and saw that she was slowly getting up.
    "Good morning sleepyhead"- I said playfully.
    "Riley, what are you doing here?"- She asked when she saw me.
    "I was worried about you and I took the first flight I could find available to see you... Did I do wrong?"- I answered, she shook her head.
    "No, no..."- She couldn't continue speaking as she winced.
    "Wow, relax... You have a significant injury"- I said approaching her.
    "Yes, I'm starting to remember everything"- Hikaru told me. Suddenly, she started crying.
    "Wow, wow... Baby, don't cry... Everything will be alright"- I said, I sat next to her and hugged her to pull her to me, I tried to act calm but inside I was dying of anger to see her crying. -"You're strong, you'll come back from this much better... I know it, you know it"- I said rubbing her hair and kissing her head.
    "I was afraid"- She said sobbing.
    "I know, I was too... That's why I'm here, I wanted to see how you were, I wanted to support you in this moment because I love you"- I said, Hikaru didn't say anything.
    She just let off steam for a long time, when she stopped crying we started to talk about anything. My silly jokes took effect and she started to laugh, I was glad that her smile was still there in spite of this hard moment. We had some breakfast and the doctor came by in the middle of the day to check on her, she was due to be discharged tonight. The time flew by and when we were ready to leave, Shuri came skidding in.
    "Sumimasen, sumimasen! Sugu ni hikōki ni norenakattanode, hikōki o oriru no ni ni jikan ga kakarimashita (I'm sorry, I'm sorry... I didn't get a flight right away and the one I got took too long to leave)"- She said embarrassed.
    "Sore wa mondaide wa arimasen, anata wa koko ni imasu, soshite sore ga jūyōdesu (It doesn't matter, you're here and that's what matters)"- Hikaru said and she gave her a tender kiss on the lips.
    "Kanojo to issho ni ite kurete arigatō, Rairī (Thank you for being with her, Riley)"- Shuri said to me.
    "Shinpaishinaidekudasai, watashi ga kono on'nanoko no tame ni yaranai koto wa nani mo arimasen (Don't worry, there's nothing I wouldn't do for this girl)"- I said giving a smile. -"What are you going to do?"- I asked.
    "Well, Tyson texted me and told me that I have a room until tomorrow... Shuri is landing and I think she will want to rest, so we'll do that... And you?"- Hikaru asked me.
    "I'll travel to where Raw is going to be held... I have to meet Vince"- I answered.
    "Is everything alright?"- Hikaru asked me worried.
    "Everything is fine, believe me"- I said giving a slight smile. Hikaru just nodded, they took a taxi and went to their hotel. I headed to the airport and went to where Raw would take place.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The new chapter is here!!!!
    Yes, I know, there's no sex but I didn't want to force a scene, instead this chapter will serve for a new arc and some future chapters because Trish and Maryse will definitely be in this story!
    Anyway, as always I hope you like it and if you did, don't forget to leave a thumbs up and your comments, good or bad... See you next week!

2.     +1   Like  

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Another nice chapter there :)

3.     Like  

Group
    WFFP Fanfic Champion

Status
    QUOTE (luigi2k16 @ 25/3/2021, 21:22) 
    Another nice chapter there :)

Thank you very much for your words and for continuing to read this story.

2 replies since 24/3/2021, 04:25   452 views