Brainwashing a Bella: Stephanie's Summerslam plan

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

HypnoPW

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    NikkiStephhypnofanfic_2

STOP ! Remember to leave a like if you enjoyed the story. Thank you.

It was August 17, 2014. WWE Summerslam as Nikki Bella arrived at the arena to support her sister Brie Bella as she battled Stephanie McMahon. As Nikki walked around the backstage area she realized her phone had gone dead, making her unable to text her sister to find where she was. As she walked down the halls she ran into Alicia Fox, the woman that recently attacked her while Nikki had one arm tied behind her back.

“Hey Fox… have you seen Brie ?” Nikki asked.

Alicia turned and smiled smugly at Nikki and sarcastically said “Well no I haven’t… but I know where she’ll be later tonight.. Out in the ring getting her ass kicked by Stephanie HAHAHAHA !”

Nikki rolled her eyes and got in Alicia’s face, gritting her teeth and warning Alicia.

“Listen.. I’ve got both my fucking arms untied this time… tell me if you’ve seen my fucking sister before I take those extentions of yours and shove them up your ass !”

Alicia was frozen with fear from Nikki’s warning, slowly raising her hands in surrender as she stuttered out “Li..listen… I think Brie’s changing down that way… just calm down…”

Nikki looked down the hallway Alicia pointed to and after giving her one last evil look she walked off down the hallway. As Nikki passed down several doors she spotted one labeled “Female dressing room” and so Nikki stepped inside, hoping to find her sister inside.

As Nikki looked around she saw that no one was in the locker room aside from a couple of bags on the bench. As she was about to leave she heard someone walking around in the shower area, Nikki called out “Brie.. is that you ? It’s me..”

Nikki then watched as out from around the corner walked Stephanie McMahon in her brand new wrestling gear with a surprised smile on her face.

Summerslam_steph

“Nikki… just the girl I wanted to see…” Stephanie said as she stepped out into the locker room.

Nikki rolled her eyes and began walking towards the door until Stephanie called out “No wait wait please… just stay… I really want to talk to you about tonight…”

Nikki paused just before reaching for the doorknob and turned around with an angry look on her face for her boss. Stephanie held her hands together and explained in a sorrow tone “Look… I know I’ve been making things tough for you the last few weeks… for both you and Brie… I think I’ve really been a big jerk to you both…”

Nikki put her hands on her hips and said sarcastically “Ya think ?!”

Stephanie smiled and nodded her head “That’s why I wanted to make it up to you… after tonight I want it to be a fresh start for all of us… No more unfair treatment. Sounds good to you ?”

Nikki nodded her head “Yeah.. sounds good. Is that it ?”

Stephanie held up her finger and said “Not quite… I got you something… a gift..”

Stephanie walked over to her bag and started looking through it as Nikki stepped over, curious to what the gift was. Stephanie then pulled out her hand and turned to face Nikki, raising her hand and showing off a pocket watch. Nikki was confused at first, looking at Stephanie as she said “ A watch ?”

Stephanie explained as she dangled the watch “Yeah… it’s an old family gift and… I wanted to give it to you since.. I mean at the end of the day the WWE is a family… Doesn't it look pretty ?”

Nikki then started to follow the watch as Stephanie began swinging it back and forth, slowly at first and then more rhythmic.

hypno_watch

“Ye...yeah… It’s very pretty…” Nikki said, distracted by the time telling trinket. Stephanie grew an evil grin on her face as she spoke further “I don’t want there to be any bad feelings between us… I want everyone to feel good… I want you to feel good Nikki… don’t you want to feel good ?”

As Nikki watched the pocket watch more and more she felt herself losing her balance, her head feeling heavy as she mumbled “Yes….I...I want to feel...good…”

Stephanie smiled “Then when I snap my fingers… you will be completely under my power.. Do you understand ?”

Nikki nodded as a drip of saliva fell out of her mouth “Yes… I understand”

Stephanie then raised her hand and snapped her fingers as she stopped swinging the watch.

nikki_2014_hypno_2

Stephanie looked to see Nikki standing still like a statue, her mind blank and awaiting instructions. Stephanie smirked as she got face to face with Nikki and asked “Nikki…. You will do whatever I tell you… do you understand ?”

Nikki then put on a happy smile and said “Yes Stephanie.. I will do whatever you tell me..”

Stephanie smirked and said “Why don’t you do that sexy little twirl you and your sister are always so good at…”

Nikki then smiled as she took a step back and did her signature twirl, spinning around and showing off her ass to Stephanie.

nikki_hip_twirl

Stephanie licked her lips as she watched Nikki’s ass twirl around and around. Stephanie started reaching behind herself and rubbing her own ass over her tight ring gear.

“Mmmh fuck… you have such a nice ass… you and your sister always show off like such sluts.. Maybe you should act more like a slut for me…”

Nikki nodded her head “Yes Stephanie…” and in the blink of an eye Nikki began licking her lips and looking at Stephanie with a seductive look as she licked her lips.

“Hey Steph… looking good tonight… How do I look ?” Nikki asked in an overly slutty voice. Stephanie raised her eyebrow at Nikki and responded “You look like a beautiful slut… I was just saying how great your ass looks… but I personally think my ass is better… what do you think ?” Stephanie asked as she turned around, showing her backside to Nikki.

nikki_steph

Nikki bit her bottom lip and gave Stephanie’s ass a spank “Mmh FUCK ! Yeah your ass looks so much better than mine ! God you and your husband make me so fucking horny…”

Stephanie turned back around and started running her hands across her body, feeling her pussy get wet knowing she had Nikki all to herself. But Stephanie slightly frowned at Nikki and said “It’s too bad this costume is such a bitch to get on and off… I’d have you licking my fucking cunt until the show starts...however….”

Stephanie then walked back over to her bag and reached back inside and pulled out a strap on, showing it to Nikki who’s mouth dropped open at the sight of it.

“Holy shit Steph… why do you have that ?” Nikki asked.

Stephanie shrugged “Well… I was planning on using it on that little bitch AJ Lee later tonight.. But it looks like I’ve traded up with you… Nikki strip out of your clothes.. I’m gonna fuck you silly !”

Nikki walked over to a couch in the locker room and stripped down naked as Stephanie tightened the strap on around her waist.

Nikki_underwear

Steph_with_strap_on

Stephanie walked over to the couch and stroked the dildo, dangling it in front of Nikki’s face. Nikki watched the tip of it go past her mouth, sticking her tongue out and licking it as it went past. She looked up at Stephanie and begged “Please fuck me… stretch my slutty little holes..”

Stephanie licked her lips and ordered Nikki “Turn around for me… show me that fucking pussy !”

Nikki flipped over onto all fours as Stephanie kneeled onto the couch, taking the dildo and rubbing it on Nikki’s pussy before sliding it inside and beginning to fuck her brainwashed Bella.

Steph_fucks_Nikki_doggystyle

Upon feeling the dildo penetrate her pussy, Nikki grunted and moaned out loud, clutching hard onto the leather couch.

“OOOOOH FFFFUCKING SHIT STEPH… YOUR COCK’S SO FUCKING DRY IT’S GRINDING AGAINST MY CLIT !”

Stephanie started spanking Nikki’s ass as she taunted “THEN YOU’D BETTER GET THAT PUSSY NICE AND FUCKING WET FOR ME !”

Stephanie and Nikki began giggling to each other as Stephanie grabbed Nikki by the hair and began thrusting even harder into her pussy, eventually hearing Nikki’s pussy get so wet that every time the dildo slammed inside of her it would make a loud squishing sound.

grabbing_hair_doggy_fuck

Even with the tight outfit on Stephanie could feel her pussy getting more and more wet. She released Nikki’s hair and pulled the dildo out of her, ordering her “Alright Nikki, flip over… lemme see those big fucking titties bounce while I fuck you…”

Nikki obeyed, turning onto her back and looking up into Stephanie’s beautiful eyes as she stuck the dildo back inside of her pussy, starting out slowly speeding up as Stephanie grabbed the back of the couch for leverage.

Steph_fucks_Nikki_missionary_2

Nikki started rubbing her pussy as the cock stretched her cunt out more and more, with Stephanie’s bodyweight leaning over her more each time for added pressure. Nikki started rubbing her pussy, feeling herself getting closer to orgasm. Stephanie could tell by the sound of Nikki’s loud moaning that she was close and so she taunted her “YOU GONNA CUM NIKKI ? YOU WANT ME TO MAKE YOU CUM ?”

Nikki nodded her head and admitted through quick breaths “Yes… yes oh please make me cum…”

Stephanie reached down and grabbed her tit and screamed “LOUDER !”

Nikki placed her hand on Stephanie’s, making her squeeze her tit even more as she yelled “PLEASE MAKE ME CUM STEPHANIE PLEASE !”

And with that Stephanie grabbed a hold of Nikki’s waist and began jack hammering the strap on inside of her until finally Nikki screamed out “OH FUCK I’M FUCKING CUMMING !!!”

As Stephanie watched Nikki’s cum squirt out and her titties bounce around she turned to see the locker room door swing open, and in walked her husband Triple H.

Triple_H_enters_locker_room

Stephanie did not let up fucking Nikki as the king of kings slammed the door shut, surprised by what he was seeing. He ran over to his wife and screamed in anger “WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING ?!”

Stephanie yanked the strap on out of Nikki’s pussy and got up off the couch, letting Nikki lay there to ride out her orgasm as Stephanie explained to her husband “Honey look… I hypnotized her… she’ll do whatever we want…. We can use her to get rid of this whole stupid Brie situation…”

Triple H looked over at Nikki laying naked on the couch rubbing her cum covering pussy before looking back at his wife and letting out an angry sigh.

“Look honey I’m sorry… it’s just that I’ve gotta get ready for the show and I’ve got media calls, people calling from NXT, I’m just so freakin’ stressed out…”

Stephanie cracked a smile at her husband as she ran her hand down to his crotch, squeezing it and whispering in a seductive voice “I think I know a way we can relieve that stress…”

Stephanie looked over at Nikki and ordered “Nikki… help me suck my husband’s cock… and make him cum !”

Nikki giggled as she slid off the couch onto her knees in front of Triple H, undoing his pants and pulling out his throbbing “Sledgehammer” as Stephanie shared a kiss with her husband before kneeling down next to Nikki.

Triple_H_steph_kiss

Nikki began sucking Triple H’s cock without hesitation, bringing her whole mouth down onto it until it reached the back of her throat as Stephanie watched on in amazement.

double_BJ_deepthroat

Stephanie joined in as he started going back and forth shoving his cock down each other their throats. Soon Stephanie started making Nikki gag on the cock for long periods of time as she looked into her eyes and ordered “GAG ON IT ! FUCKING GAG ON THAT FUCKING COCK YOU SLUT !”

Steph_feeds_Nikki_cock

After several minutes of intense oral pleasure Triple H reached down and tapped his wife on the shoulder, she looked up at him as he grunted “UGH… IT’S TIME…”

Stephanie then looked at Nikki and ordered “Alright Nikki... press those fucking titties together.. And get ready for his cum !”

Nikki popped the cock out of her mouth and held her tits up, waiting for “The Game” to spray. Stephanie stood up and watched as her husband stroked his cock and fired his semen directly onto Nikki’s chest.

cumshot_on_tits_0

The billion dollar princess planted another kiss on her husband as he tucked his member back inside his pants. Triple H looked at his wife and then down at Nikki, who was rubbing his cum all over her chest and asked “So what now ?”

Stephanie smirked and said “Well…Nikki… GO MINDLESS !”

Upon hearing her orders Nikki dropped her hands to her sides, the expression on her face changed into a bit of an ahegao face. Stephanie then kneeled down and gave her marching orders to Nikki.

“Okay Nikki… When you wake up… you will have one goal in life starting tonight.. To make your sister’s life a living hell… during the match tonight when Hunter comes to the ring you will come out as well and turn on your sister to help me win… you will believe you're doing this under your own choice and you will make sure she focuses on feuding with you after tonight… Once you hear the door shut you will wake up, go get showered off and dressed for tonight… do you understand ?”

“Yes Stephanie… I understand..” Nikki said in a monotone voice.

Stephanie then proceeded to take over her strap on and place it along with the pocket watch back inside her bag. She took her husband’s hand and the two walked out of the locker room, slamming the door shut behind them and sealing the orders given to Nikki for later in the night.

Nikki_heel_turn

Nikki_Triple_H

-THE END-

Remember to leave a like if you enjoyed it. Thank you.

2.     Like  

Advanced Member

Group

Status
    Damn! That’s hot AF Stephanie McMahon and Nikki Bella would be an incredible 3some

1 replies since 18/11/2020, 02:00   3407 views