Stephanie Trying to make a deal

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Advanced Member

Group

Status
    In a few weeks raw and Smackdown would be able to go live again stephanie is sitting down at the table when she walk downstairs' morning Mom are you OK today she said Yes it's all things going on in the world at the moment 'OK mommy just Then Paul come down the stairs dressed in in a nice suit Hey baby look nice today I always do I know I was having fun with Paul and her daughters look at daddy you up to much today dad oh I have a meeting with Vince about raw and Smackdown as you know it's a difficult time at the moment just then the phone rang Paul go to pick it up help it me Shawn would it be ok if you come around with your daughter this morning we have a few out games to play just give me a few minutes Steph Shawn want me the daughter to go around this morning please could you go to the meeting today please, I let vince know about the change cheers Steph you are the best, as Paul and the kids leave Steph go upstairs turn the shower on let the water run for a few minutes as she in the shower she thinking about how she can make the deals with Fox executives
    She gets out of the shower pull her hair back she wearing her Red dress she opens the door get into the car and drive to the fox executive building after a few hours she arrived at the main door Hello can I help you with anything the woman behind the desk saying yes I stephanie mcmahon I have a meeting with Fox executive That would be Richard I let him know you are here I sue by the way stephanie mcmahon.

Sue picked up the telephone and ring Hi Richard I have stephanie mcmahon here to see you OK I be here in a few minutes after Richard puts the phone down He walk through the door Stephanie hi Richard it nice to meet you my office it's just this way have arrived to the office when the Sheriff is seat at the desk Too after a minute please stephanie have a seat so how can you we help you today I know that things are going well at the moment but we would like to run raw and Smackdown again At the PC both Sheriff Lee and Richard will we can't really do that Stephanie sorry we to would like to watch some WWE action, as steph was going to reply her phone go off its Paul May I ask this please sure steph get up and walk to the door Both Lee and Richard look at her ass,,
    Steph answers her phone it's Paul just wondered how things are going Steph not to well we can't have any kind of show again Not until this is over Paul looks at Shawn how about this idea Paul really I don't really know about that it the only thing I can think of Steph Yes how about you go in a be flirty her face turn red just for a bit OK I do it She Walks back into the office so boys how about I show you my big Tits stephanie removed her red dress and her big,

Tits just showned to Richard and Lee . As here looked in awe. You like that boys. Yes stephanie we do well show me what you got. As stephanie unbuckle all the Richard and Lee pants and pulled them down. As all of their dicks fling out stephanie gasped wow they looks so big how about you suck ours Cock Stephanie bite her lip if I do we have a deal Yessss OHHHHHHHH FUCK going side to side Onto Richard and Lee Cocks how about you show us your pussy steph pull down her thong and both Richard and Lee take turns lick her pussy makes her feel so fucking good Lee gets up fuck her again fuck I need your big hard cocks deep into my pussy Lee lay down steph gets on top bouncing up and down so fucking fast make her scream louder and Ric goes behind her put his hand over her Mouth as he slamming her tight pussy again and again Ohhhhhhhh Fuck we are about to cum steph gets on her knees and suck until they both cum all over her sexy face and big Tits, so we have a deal Yes Both Richard and Lee say OHHHHHHHH Yessssssss steph puts her red dress on and waking out with a smile.
    The Billion Dollar Slut , done it again

gpWOyeB_0

2.     +2   Like  

Advanced Member

Group

Status
    Anyone want to take it and add more details be free really sorry its not the best I apologise to you all

3.     +1   Like  

Group

Status
    Wery good i like it

4.     Like  

Advanced Member

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Kamyar Karizikar @ 18/9/2021, 08:13) 
    Wery good i like it

Thanks you be free to take it and change it

5.     +1   Like  

Advanced Member

Group

Status
    Damn, I can't believe I missed this gold!

6.     +1   Like  

Writer of Fanfics and arrogant Bastard.

Group
    Fanficsektion. Tak No new Requests at the moment

Status
    If you want to improve
    you need to write it:
    longer with more details,conversation,
    Sex Part,Storytelling and more describing.
    I know the beginnig is rough, was the same,when I started and now I improved myself with help from JC and became one of the Best.
    When it comes to writting,
    its easy when you know,
    how it goes.
    It will take a while until you reach that point.
    When you don't give up on it,
    you can get there and make it too.
    I help you,if you want.

7.     +1   Like  

Advanced Member

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MaryseLovesBBC @ 19/9/2021, 05:23)

QUOTE (Demon Bitchslayerr @ 21/9/2021, 08:48) 
    If you want to improve
    you need to write it:
    I know the beginnig is rough, was the same,when I started and now I improved myself with help from JC and became one of the Best.
    its easy when you know,
    how it goes.
    I help you,if you want.

Only a little idea not the really good at writing things into words only have fun with it

8.     +1   Like  

Writer of Fanfics and arrogant Bastard.

Group
    Fanficsektion. Tak No new Requests at the moment

Status
    QUOTE (XlJ4sonxl @ 22/9/2021, 00:27) 

If you want to improve
    you need to write it:
    its easy when you know,
    how it goes.
    I help you,if you want.

Only a little idea not the really good at writing things into words only have fun with it

Bro I wasn't good either,but now I am.
    You can change it if you try.

9.     +1   Like  

Advanced Member

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Demon Bitchslayerr @ 22/9/2021, 00:44) 
    QUOTE (XlJ4sonxl @ 22/9/2021, 00:27) 

If you want to improve
    you need to write it:
    its easy when you know,
    how it goes.
    I help you,if you want.

Bro I wasn't good either,but now I am.
    You can change it if you try.

Understand no worries I happy if someone wants to take it and change it add more to it

8 replies since 18/5/2020, 10:58   5494 views