WWE fakes by RebalancedOne

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Shotzi's Tiny Cock Slut

Group

Status
    Holy fuck, Alexa looks amazing like that! I'd love to see you add more of a bush to other ladies too!

2.     +2   Like  

Faker

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Ratdogtwo @ 21/4/2024, 18:01)
    Fantastic Pregnant Alexa Bliss Fake, Fantastic Job.

Thank you very much, I really appreciate your words!
    QUOTE (Peroxwhygen @ 21/4/2024, 18:21)
    Holy fuck, Alexa looks amazing like that! I'd love to see you add more of a bush to other ladies too!

Yeah, it's a nice picture... But the more I look at it, the more problems I see... OK, I fixed one (her right boob is now more realistically laying on top of her belly). The rest is too much work to redo now. I'll try to improve in the future.

3.     +1   Like  

Group

Status
    Love the pregnant Alexa. Stunning work.

4.     +3   Like  

Faker

Group

Status
    INFO: So I went back and put watermarks on all of my fakes. It's not to prevent somebody from "stealing" then (although that would be not cool), but to, maybe, increase awareness that they are, in fact, fakes. I know everybody on this forum knows that, yes. It's in case if someone would share them somewhere else. And yes, my watermark can be easily cut out or blurred or painted over (I tried for it to be not too intrusive). At that point I don't care - I did my job at pointing out the obvious. If someone wants to present those pictures as real - that's on their conscience.

As a side effect of replacing all the pictures, some of them was renamed to better fit my latest naming conventions. I fixed links in my posts, but some posts that quoted mine have pictures missing. Sorry for that.

5.     +18   Like  

Faker

Group

Status
    Brandi Rhodes:
    Brandi%20Rhodes%20003

Brandi%20Rhodes%20003_orig_thumb

No random quips this time. I don't like how this fake turned out. But oh well.

Please push a Like button if you liked my work, write a comment and maybe send me a PM to make a request.

6.     +21   Like  

Faker

Group

Status
    (Requested by Stefano Stark)
    Just like any wrestling promotion ever, it seems I just can't keep myself from grouping all black wrestlers together.

Mercedes Moné:
    Mercedes%20Mon%20001

Mercedes%20Mon%20001_orig_thumb

She let me take her clothes off nice and easy... Sorry, that was creepy. Than again, is this forum not full of creeps already? :lol: But no, I jest, no harm intended. And yes, this photo was satisfyingly easy to make. Well relatively easy. But I didn't had to fix her figure at all - IT. JUST. WORKED.

Please push a Like button if you liked my work, write a comment and maybe send me a PM to make a request.

Edited by RebalancedOne - 22/4/2024, 23:10

7.     +21   Like  

Faker

Group

Status
    (Requested by The Glorious Warrior)
    What makes a woman smile? Flexing muscles to show off her gym progress? Maybe showing of her mighty labia to the world? Or maybe the fact that she finally grew a pair of nice tits and no longer needs to wear a padded bra? Women are so mysterious...

AJ Mendez (AJ Lee):
    AJ%20Lee%20001

AJ%20Lee%20001

So yes, those boobs. AJ shouldn't have those, right? But the original photo beckoned me oh so much to make them exactly like way, and I couldn't refuse! Seriously, even if there's nothing close to this in reality, I choose to BOlieve in miracles.

P.S. Gonna start tagging people that did the request. Just FYI.

8.     +4   Like  

Group

Status
    QUOTE (RebalancedOne @ 22/4/2024, 22:08) 
    What makes a woman smile? Flexing muscles to show off her gym progress? Maybe showing of her mighty labia to the world? Or maybe the fact that she finally grew a pair of nice tits and no longer needs to wear a padded bra? Women are so mysterious...

AJ Mendez (AJ Lee):
    AJ%20Lee%20001

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc12694171/...e%20001.jpg)

So yes, those boobs. AJ shouldn't have those, right? But the original photo beckoned me oh so much to make them exactly like way, and I couldn't refuse! Seriously, even if there's nothing close to this in reality, I choose to BOlieve in miracles.

Imagine saying a 5'1 Puerto Rican is "unfuckable" 14 years later and people still goon over her.

Couldn't be me.

9.     +2   Like  

Advanced Member

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (RebalancedOne @ 4/22/2024, 10:08 PM) 

AJ Mendez (AJ Lee):
    AJ%20Lee%20001

AJ%20Lee%20001

Absolutely Incredible Job!

10.     +1   Like  

Faker

Group

Status
    QUOTE (PhantomStrandler96 @ 23/4/2024, 00:24)
    Imagine saying a 5'1 Puerto Rican is "unfuckable" 14 years later and people still goon over her.

Couldn't be me.

Well, people have different tastes. But saying that was really rude and uncalled for, 'cause yes - people have different tastes.
    QUOTE (BlackWidowBliss @ 23/4/2024, 00:40)

Thank you!

11.     Like  

Group

Status
    QUOTE (RebalancedOne @ 22/4/2024, 23:57) 
    QUOTE (PhantomStrandler96 @ 23/4/2024, 00:24)

Couldn't be me.

Well, people have different tastes. But saying that was really rude and uncalled for, 'cause yes - people have different tastes.
    QUOTE (BlackWidowBliss @ 23/4/2024, 00:40)

Thank you!

It was in reference to Johnny Ace being an idiot and telling her that directly, which she brought up in her book.

Didn't want to bring no trouble here man, she's sexy af always has been.

12.     +1   Like  

Faker

Group

Status
    QUOTE (PhantomStrandler96 @ 23/4/2024, 01:02) 
    It was in reference to Johnny Ace being an idiot and telling her that directly, which she brought up in her book.

Didn't want to bring no trouble here man, she's sexy af always has been.

Yes, I knew what you're referencing. I was just pointing out why somewhat might think that, and how stupid it is to say such things out loud.
    No trouble, not one bit :).

13.     +3   Like  

The Punisher

Group

Status
    QUOTE (RebalancedOne @ 4/22/2024, 10:08 PM) 

AJ Mendez (AJ Lee):
    AJ%20Lee%20001

AJ%20Lee%20001

I just wanna give out my thanks. She looks freaking amazing and the more AJ around here, the better.

14.     +2   Like  

The Punisher

Group

Status
    QUOTE (PhantomStrandler96 @ 4/22/2024, 11:24 PM) 
    QUOTE (RebalancedOne @ 22/4/2024, 22:08) 

AJ Mendez (AJ Lee):
    AJ%20Lee%20001

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc12694171/...e%20001.jpg)

Couldn't be me.

Johnny Ace is a piece of shit

15.     Like  

Group

Status
    QUOTE (The Glorious Warrior @ 23/4/2024, 02:26) 
    QUOTE (PhantomStrandler96 @ 4/22/2024, 11:24 PM) 

Couldn't be me.

Johnny Ace is a piece of shit

CM Punk is all of us.

342 replies since 19/3/2024, 21:26   59173 views