WWE fakes by RebalancedOne

« Older   Newer »

1.     +25   Like  

Faker

Group

Status
    (Requested) You know EVERY champion doing it. Some even went as far as to cum on their (girlfriend's) title! Most are just wearing their belts while naked. It's only natural. Just as boobs of this new champ:
    Bayley:
    Bayley%20the%20WWE%20Chapmion
    (2080x2080px)
    Bayley_orig_thumb

It's one of those rare occasions when I didn't do any post-work on the picture (like upscaling to remove compression artifacts, adding noise/blur etc). These WWE-made "renders" as people calling them now are really high quality already. So I really tried to save as much details as possible. Looks decent, I say. Next time will double down on skin imperfections. Skin is the hardest part.

And yes - there's no transparent background now, 'cause SD can't handle those yet I don't think (at least not in Forge).

Please push a Like button if you liked my work, write a comment and maybe send me a PM to make a request.

Edited by RebalancedOne - 19/4/2024, 17:15

2.     +8   Like  

BBB

Group

Status
    QUOTE (RebalancedOne @ 19/4/2024, 13:23) 
    You know EVERY champion doing it. Some even went as far as to cum on their (girlfriend's) title! Most are just wearing their belts while naked. It's only natural. Just as boobs of this new champ:
    Bayley:
    Bayley%20the%20WWE%20Chapmion
    (2080x2080px)
    (IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc12694171/..._orig_thumb.jpg)

It's one of those rare occasions when I didn't do any post-work on the picture (like upscaling to remove compression artifacts, adding noise/blur etc). These WWE-made "renders" as people calling them now are really high quality already. So I really tried to save as much details as possible. Looks decent, I say. Next time will double down on skin imperfections. Skin is the hardest part.

And yes - there's no transparent background now, 'cause SD can't handle those yet I don't think (at least not in Forge).

Please push a Like button if you liked my work, write a comment and maybe send me a PM to make a request.

Holy shit this is incredible!!! LOVE IT. Thank you so much.

3.     +17   Like  

Faker

Group

Status
    Oh, the beauty of a pregnant woman! Well, if the woman in question is beautiful, that is. Honestly, in my eye - most women are beautiful in their own way. And if she's pregnant, means she's fertile. And that fact itself tingling something primal in our brains. They'll call you perverts, but that just a hypocrisy...

What I meant was -
    Carmella:
    Carmella%20009

Carmella%20009_orig_thumb

Edited by RebalancedOne - 19/4/2024, 23:50

4.     +26   Like  

Faker

Group

Status
    Something something sitting, something something spreading -
    Charlotte Flair:
    Charlotte%20Flair%20006

Charlotte%20Flair%20006_orig_thumb

Ended up being much more trouble than it's worth. Left leg was especially uncooperative. Boobs look nice though.

5.     Like  

Group

Status
    I would

6.     +18   Like  

Faker

Group

Status
    (Requested) I'm blessed to never experienced sleep paralysis. People say they feel a terrifying presence - a demon. All I can say is I wish my sleep paralysis demon looked like this -
    Asuka:
    Asuka%20004

Asuka%20004_orig_thumb

Interesting one. Title pushing in her boob, body paint on chest and shoulders... I made an attempt to remove her pants, but ultimately discarded the idea. It'll just add an hour of work most likely. And I'm busy as it is already.

UPDATE: made nipples darker, was my mistake. Now she's proper asian. Also applied same update to her previous picture HERE.

Edited by RebalancedOne - 21/4/2024, 11:21

7.     +21   Like  

Faker

Group

Status
    (Requested) Poor woman, so gorgeous yet so unprepared for battle! Just look at her feeble attempts to flex biceps... Hey! Where did her clothes go? Well, she's prepared for something for sure -
    Maxxine Dupri:
    Maxxine%20Dupri%20011

Maxxine%20Dupri%20011_orig_thumb

She. Looks. Great. That's all that I have to say on the matter.

Edited by RebalancedOne - 22/4/2024, 00:11

8.     +1   Like  

The Alpha Queen

Group

Status
    Fucking Beautiful

9.     +1   Like  

The Alpha Queen

Group

Status
    Nah We Need More Of Maxxine Dupri Cause Holy Shit She's Beautiful

10.     +2   Like  

Group

Status
    QUOTE (RebalancedOne @ 20/4/2024, 19:13) 
    (Requested) I'm blessed to never experienced sleep paralysis. People say they feel a terrifying presence - a demon. All I can say is I wish my sleep paralysis demon looked like this -
    Asuka:
    Asuka%20004

Interesting one. Title pushing in her boob, body paint on chest and shoulders... I made an attempt to remove her pants, but ultimately discarded the idea. It'll just add an hour of work most likely. And I'm busy as it is already.

Perfect, wish it was her actual gear haha 😍

11.     +2   Like  

Group

Status
    QUOTE (RebalancedOne @ 20/4/2024, 19:13) 
    Asuka:
    Asuka%20004

Perfect! Absolutely Spectacular. Would've expected her tits to be darker though imo.

12.     +1   Like  

Group

Status
    Love your fakes

13.     +1   Like  

Faker

Group

Status
    QUOTE (The Horn Dogg @ 21/4/2024, 04:50) 
    Perfect! Absolutely Spectacular. Would've expected her tits to be darker though imo.

You know what? You are absolutely correct! So I went back and fixed it. Just reload the picture (clear the cache if you don't see the new one) and tell me what you think of the change.

While you're at it, check out THIS Asuka picture as well. I fixed her nipples there too.

14.     +13   Like  

Faker

Group

Status
    (Requested by fandommania)
    So what is it - swollen darkened nipples, widen waist, and mounts worth of hair on pussy? Well, it's a pregnant woman!.. I think? Don't quote me on that. But you may reference this -
    Alexa Bliss (with husband):
    Alexa%20Bliss%20005

Alexa%20Bliss%20005_orig_thumb

I enjoyed making this one. It's different. Struggled with pubes a bit, but it was worth it. Clean shaved pubis would be way to boring in my opinion.

EDIT: Fixed "hovering" right boob, it's better now.

Edited by RebalancedOne - 22/4/2024, 23:11

15.     +1   Like  

Advanced Member

Group

Status
    Fantastic Pregnant Alexa Bliss Fake, Fantastic Job.

333 replies since 19/3/2024, 21:26   58290 views