Ask The Visionary Anything

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Wow nice. I would've never guessed that a fanfic on Reddit was what got you to this site. Did you ever find the actual fanfic you were looking for in the end?

That's definitely a top trio of artists there. I can see how their work could get you interested like that.

So how tf did you get so good at this in such a short space of time lol? I've been looking at your stuff as part of making the awards list and it's crazy to see that you only started this just over half a year ago. You were good then but you've improved a lot between then and now.

2.     Like  

Advanced Member

Group

Status
    Which current woman kisses the most women in aew?

3.     +1   Like  

Advanced Member

Group
    2023 Artist of the Year

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (luigi2k16 @ 1/11/2023, 12:27 AM) 
    Wow nice. I would've never guessed that a fanfic on Reddit was what got you to this site. Did you ever find the actual fanfic you were looking for in the end?

That's definitely a top trio of artists there. I can see how their work could get you interested like that.

So how tf did you get so good at this in such a short space of time lol? I've been looking at your stuff as part of making the awards list and it's crazy to see that you only started this just over half a year ago. You were good then but you've improved a lot between then and now.

I know. The way we discover things can be random, but the important thing is I'm here now and I'm here to stay, lol. Unfortunately, The fanfic I was looking for got deleted

All those I named truly are great and their work proves it

Like I said, I've had previous experience with photo editing, so I had that to work with. I wasn't confident with my experience though. It was actually your fake tutorial that I saw and read through that gave me that missing confidence and some 8 months later here I am. For sure there has been improvement. I'd say I'm a fast learner and the more I do of something, the more I get better and comfortable doing it, imo. There are some things that I look up that helps me, which I've incorporated into my fakes as of late. I looked back at my first fake and it was okay for the first one, but there are things I want to do to fix it an make it better. I'm thinking of remaking/remastering it as 1 year anniversary type of deal

4.     +1   Like  

Advanced Member

Group
    2023 Artist of the Year

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (jcwrestlingfan32 @ 1/11/2023, 12:25 AM) 
    Post pics of Nikki Bella and lita and maryse you like

the-loaded-nikki-bella-202001-1580389048
    lita-in-chainmail-bikini-202003-1584337935
    FcobHosXwAYXuSU

QUOTE (vincentevan343@gmail.com @ 1/11/2023, 12:32 AM) 
    Which current woman kisses the most women in aew?

anna-jay-aew

5.     Like  

Group

Status
    What is your dream 5 way and please send pics of the four wwe women

6.     +1   Like  

Advanced Member

Group
    2023 Artist of the Year

Status
    Anonymous
    I'd literally do anything to have this (I'm gonna use gifs for this one)
    bayley-bayley-wwe
    dakota-kai-dakota
    iyo-sky-iyo-sky-wwe
    wwe-wwe-liv-morgan

7.     Like  

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Did you ever try to get into making fanfics at all then?

Ah cool. It's still crazy how fast you became one of the top creators here. You and CompletelyAverage are like the 2 main names pushing out content on a regular basis. And I'm glad that the tutorial was somewhat helpful too lol. Do you have any fakes/sets that you're particularly happy about or just a favourite fake that you've made?

8.     Like  

Group

Status
    What is your dream past wwe women 5 way and send gifs of the 4 women

9.     Like  

Advanced Member

Group
    2023 Artist of the Year

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (luigi2k16 @ 1/11/2023, 01:03 AM) 
    Did you ever try to get into making fanfics at all then?

Ah cool. It's still crazy how fast you became one of the top creators here. You and CompletelyAverage are like the 2 main names pushing out content on a regular basis. And I'm glad that the tutorial was somewhat helpful too lol. Do you have any fakes/sets that you're particularly happy about or just a favourite fake that you've made?

Yes I have. Fanfics, and writing in general, was something I've always though about, but I'm not that good at writing and I'm probably not the most creative person. Every plot I'd write would be the same except different girls

I'm glad to provide content alongside CompletelyAverage. I enjoy doing it. The 20 Women's Wrestlers set I did is probably my favorite. I was happy with how each one turned out and I had a good time making them. A single fake is difficult. I enjoyed the Dakota/IYO and Bayley DP I made. I can't forget about the collabs I did with you and Alexa Bliss2. I loved how both of them turned out

10.     +1   Like  

Advanced Member

Group
    2023 Artist of the Year

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (jcwrestlingfan32 @ 1/11/2023, 01:10 AM) 
    What is your dream past wwe women 5 way and send gifs of the 4 women

melina-perez-wwe
    trish-stratus-patricia-anne-stratigeas
    aj-lee-wwe
    wwe-world-wrestling-entertainment

11.     Like  

Advanced Member

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I've got technically 4 questions but I'll put them in this one. Who are your favorite and least favorite male and female tag team?

12.     Like  

Advanced Member

Group
    2023 Artist of the Year

Status
    Anonymous
    Love Legado Del Fantasma
    Don't like the Young Bucks
    Love Damage CTRL
    Don't like TayJay

13.     Like  

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yeah, I'm like you lol. I tried it once and gave up quickly since I'm not a creative person either. It's probably a lot harder for a tutorial to be made about that stuff 😄

I gotta give you guys a special thanks for the sheer amount of stuff that you've created and done on this site in 2022. I think it almost amounts to like a fake every day or every other day since you began. The set with 20 women was a great one and I was happy to make that collab with you too.

Hmm, well since it's like the trending thing right now, do you have any thoughts on the whole Vince stuff? And if all the rumours are true about a sale and him being back in charge then do you think anything will change with the talent there or will people wanna leave again?

14.     +1   Like  

Advanced Member

Group
    2023 Artist of the Year

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (luigi2k16 @ 1/11/2023, 01:53 AM) 
    Yeah, I'm like you lol. I tried it once and gave up quickly since I'm not a creative person either. It's probably a lot harder for a tutorial to be made about that stuff 😄

I gotta give you guys a special thanks for the sheer amount of stuff that you've created and done on this site in 2022. I think it almost amounts to like a fake every day or every other day since you began. The set with 20 women was a great one and I was happy to make that collab with you too.

Hmm, well since it's like the trending thing right now, do you have any thoughts on the whole Vince stuff? And if all the rumours are true about a sale and him being back in charge then do you think anything will change with the talent there or will people wanna leave again?

I can't speak for CA but I've had a blast pumping out content. Thanks for giving us the platform to do so. I'm always open for another collab, just message me and we can get it going anytime

I'll try to keep it short and simple because this whole situation has been stressful, lol. From what I just read, the deal isn't finalized as it has to go through shareholders and whatnot. If it happens, then some much bad I feel is gonna happen. Since it's Saudi, I already know a bunch of people will be gone. The women's division will be done for, but I'm more concerned for Sami since he's Syrian and the Saudis don't have the best relations with Syria. All in all, I'm praying the deal doesn't go through

15.     Like  

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Glad to have you here man. And I'm probably down anytime after I get everything sorted out for the end of year awards. I've always enjoyed collabs more than making stuff on my own.

Yeah, that sounds fucked if things are actually true. I thought that 2022 couldn't be beat for craziness in wrestling but we aren't even 2 weeks into the new year and all of this is going on.

Maybe you've already answered it before but who is your favourite woman on any roster looks wise and then who would it be in terms of wrestling talent/character?

581 replies since 29/8/2022, 05:46   6303 views