Alexa's Bad Day-Interactive XXX CYOA Game

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Resident WFFP Game Maker & Occasional Fanfic Writer

Group

Status
    Anonymous

What's up everyone !

it's been quite a while since i've made a game for ya'll,so i've decided to bring back an old one that i've done in the past that i think was pretty fun and,an interactive XXX Choose Your Own Adventure,this time about everyone's favourite little blonde goddess,alexa bliss having a not so good day.

the way that this game will work is pretty simple,i'll start the story off below and i'll leave 4 choices as to the direction that the story could be taken in,whoever replies must choose one of those choices and write the next part of the story,making sure to leave 4 choices at the end of their part of it so whoever replies next can continue on the adventure !

sounds pretty simple right ? that's because it is !

let's all have some fun and delve into the universe where little miss bliss is having a bad day,shall we ?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"ugh,oh come on,really ? bloody useless rental car !"

sighing as her rental car comes to a complete stop in the middle of nowhere,alexa bliss sighs as she realizes that she was probably scammed,or conned,or lied to by the rental car place about the car she was renting whilest in town for a wwe live event,and now she found herself stuck on a long stretch of road,with no buildings of any sort in sight for miles in either direction.

"well,fuck ! what the fuck do i do ? guess i should go check out what's wrong i guess"

getting out of her car,alexa closes the door behind herself,checking herself out briefly in the reflection of her car door window.

SV0uAPs

"yeah,i'm pretty hot,aint i ? heh,god,i'm talking to myself already"

alexa smirks as she walks over to the front of her car and opens it,as she does smoke billows out of it and she steps back,sighing,realizing that her garbage rental car is completely fucked,meaning she's stranded god knows how far from where she was meant to be.

"well,i'm not fucking gonna walk all the way back to town,or to anywhere else,fuck that,guess i'm gonna have to wait here and keep myself busy i guess until someone comes and helps me,unless i can make a call to get someone out here quicker,that might work"

alexa grabs her phone out of one of her pockets,unlocks it and sighs when she sees there's no signal,she puts the phone back in her pocket then says.

"well,guess i gotta wait and keep myself from going insane,what am i gonna do ?"

What Does Alexa Do To Keep Busy ?
    A)Take her clothes off and play with her big tits in her car
    B)Take her clothes off and stroke her pussy in her car
    C)Close the car bonnet,take her clothes off,lay on it and play with her big tits
    D)Close the car bonnet,take her clothes off,lay on it and stroke her pussy

2.     +2   Like  

Group

Status
    D

But Alexa then realizes she's being filmed, what does she do?

A. Keeps going
    B. Tries to tell the fan it's not her
    C. Gets dressed
    D. Gets in the car & tells the fan to join her

3.     +2   Like  

Resident WFFP Game Maker & Occasional Fanfic Writer

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Alexa Bliss's guy @ 8/11/2022, 07:07 AM) 
    D

But Alexa then realizes she's being filmed, what does she do?

A. Keeps going
    B. Tries to tell the fan it's not her
    C. Gets dressed
    D. Gets in the car & tells the fan to join her

Little miss bliss was somewhat shocked she'd not heard a car pulling up next to her one after she finally noticed the man standing outside of his car,wearing one of her wwe t shirts filming her stroking her pussy,naked on her car bonnet,she figured she was just too into pleasuring herself to notice,but regardless,she had an idea.

"hey,looks like you hit the jackpot,right ? bet you cant wait to get off to what you've recorded tonight,what if i were to invite you into my car,what'd you say ?"

"i'd say let's get in the car !"

Alexa grinned as she got off of her car bonnet,opened up one of the doors to her car and got in the back of it,as did the fan,he soon took off his clothes,not wasting any time,alexa would then say.

"if you promise to help me get to where i need to be,i'll let you live out your wildest fantasies right here,right now with me,how about it,stud ?"

"sure,i'll help you,long as you do whatever i want"

Whilest this wasnt exactly something she wanted to do,she would've preferred if her rental car wasnt a peace of dirt,alexa knew this was the only way she could get to the live event on time,so she felt she had no choice but to say yes.

"i guess this is your lucky day then,it's time for your moment of bliss,stud"

What Does The Fan Want From Alexa First ?
    1)A Blowjob
    2)A Tit Fuck
    3)Missionary Sex
    4)Cowgirl Sex & Tit Sucking

4.     +2   Like  

tharealbigjc

Group

Status

So the man unsheathed his rod from his pants and presented it for Alexa's tits. Alexa spit on the man's rod for lubrication, unbuttoned her shirt and slipped the man's rod in between her breasts. She was titty fucking the man expertly. The man was about to nut in record time, then his wife awoke from her nap in the car.

"You hussy I can’t believe you’re cheating with my husband. I'll get you" said the wife to Alexa

Alexa shoved the man out of her car sans pants and drove off. Alexa was hyperventilating, freaking out. The car barely went 3 miles. Just then, a tiny hand tapped her on the back. It was a rather sleepy AJ Lee.

"AJ, how long have you been asleep here for?" Alexa asked

Does AJ

A: Tell a long story
    B: Ask Alexa for food
    C. Alexa joins AJ in the back
    D: They pull off at a truck stop to fix Alexa's rental

3 replies since 29/7/2022, 23:01   617 views