Valhalla Vs WXW-The Game

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Resident WFFP Game Maker & Occasional Fanfic Writer

Group

Status
    Anonymous

HGETRF1

WXW opens this week not with a video recap package,but with footage from earlier in the day of the eternal elite's ronda rousey arriving at the XXX Arena,only to find herself attacked by an enraged asuka in the parking lot,clearly pissed off after what happened in last week's main event,the two women brawl all over the parking lot,throwing one another into various cars,asuka shouting at ronda in japanese all the while,eventually the women are seperated by security,the footage ends with ronda calling asuka a nutcase.

As WXW kicks off,asuka and ronda are brawling once again,this time all around the backstage area,hitting one another with brutal strikes and kicks and using whatever they can get their hands on to try and hurt one another,chairs,pipes,at one point both women throw one another into a huge metal crate,all the while asuka is shouting at ronda in japanese,eventually both women are seperated by many,many staff members,with ronda taunting a restrained asuka by saying "i cant wait to snap your damn ankle tonight bitch !",asuka tries to get to ronda again,but is unable to do so as we cut to ringside for the first match of the evening....

Match #1
    Golden Dildo On A Pole Tag Team Match
    Gail Kim & Ivy Nile Vs Queen's Quest (AZM & Saya Kamitani) W/Lady C

Post match,we go backstage to the showers where we see a nude,wet KAIRI having her way with an also nude and wet sasha,who seems like putty in the pirate princess's hands as she fucks the boss against the wall,groping sasha's tits and getting her ass groped,both women climax multiple times,sasha eventually saying "god,i fucking love you,babe",KAIRI replying "i love you more,my precious treasure",sasha smiles,then gets on her knees and eats out KAIRI's soaking wet pussy,causing her to moan and groan even more,playing with her own tits,she climaxes a few more times before she grins,then pushes sasha onto her back and 69s her,both women lustfully eating one another out,forcing one another to moan more and more,both climaxing multiple more times before they finally stop,laying there exhausted,but smiling,holding hands as we cut to ringside where we see shotzi blackheart,the venus champion,is sitting in on commentary for the next match of the evening....

Match #2
    30 Minute Ultimate Climax Match (Whoever makes their opponent climax the most in the time limit will earn a Venus Championship match @ The Whoring Hour)
    Rosemary Vs Paige VanZant (GM's Note-Shotzi should attack whoever wins post match with her leather whip)

Post match,we go backstage to paige and becky's locker room where we see becky sitting on a chair,rewatching what happened in last week's match between her and KAIRI as her lover,paige,stands behind her and gropes her big milf tits,saying "see,i told you she didnt care about you,she moved on to KAIRI without a second thought about you and you're feelings,i may be rough with you,sure,but at least i care about you,she clearly doesnt",this causes becky to sigh,pulling her top and bra off,allowing paige to fully grope her tits as she says "maybe you're right babe,maybe you've been right this entire bloody time...",becky finds herself wondering if maybe paige truly was the right woman for her as paige pulls her up out of her chair,pins her against the wall then proceeds to ravenously suck on her big milf tits,making becky moan lustfully and get incredibly turned on,paige goes back and forth on both of them,holding both of them and milking them,eventually she plants a kiss on becky,then says "dont worry babe,i'll make sure sasha pays tonight",we then cut to ringside for the next match of the evening...

Match #3
    2 Out Of 3 Falls Match (Winner faces tessa blanchard in her debut match on the post Summer Slutacular episode of WXW)
    Deonna Purrazzo Vs Yuka Sakazaki W/Starlight Kid (GM's Note-Maki Itoh's music should play at some point during the match to distract deonna)

Post match we go backstage where we find wxw's newest couple,KAIRI and sasha continuing to give into their lust for one another,having made their way this time out of the showers and to their locker room,where KAIRI is wearing a golden strap on,which she's using to rail into sasha's soaking wet pussy,groping her tits as well as she does,sasha moans and groans uncontrollably as her lover fucks her with a combined passion and lust in her eyes,the boss climaxes multiple times before KAIRI forces her to lick the strap on clean,then sits down on a chair as sasha rides her strap on cowgirl style,with KAIRI groping and sucking on her tits,causing sasha even more pleasure,sasha climaxes a few more times,but keeps on riding as we go to a quick commercial break showcasing the newest wines in the summer fruits range from ShinyCandy Futuristics Corp.

After returning from commercial break,the cosmic whores are standing in the ring,wearing their sexy outfits and about to start their sexy,slutty dance routine when they are ambushed by their already naked opponents,the mean girls and the eternal elite's charlotte flair and natalya,with nikki bella also joining in,brandi batters unagi with stiff forearms before forcefully making her drink an entire bottle of brandy then stripping her nude,tiffany mocks mei,battering her with a chair before smearing lipstick all over her face and stripping her nude,meanwhile natalya knocks mina down with a discus clothesline,strips her nude then holds her in a camel clutch and forces her to watch as both charlotte and nikki smash mayu with chairs,including one particularly brutal con-chair-to esque shot to the head,causing mina to burst into tears,charlotte mocks her with the crying face taunt before stripping mayu nude then hitting a huge big boot on mayu,knocking her out cold,at this point staff finally seperate the women,with mina checking on mayu,who,despite clearly not being 100%,refuses any help and demands to go through with the match,leading to the bell being rang for the begining of it....

Match #4
    8 Woman Stark Naked Tag Team Match
    Cosmic Whores (Mayu Iwatani,Mei Suruga,Mina Shirakawa & Unagi Sayaka) Vs The Mean Girls (Brandi Rhodes & Tiffany Stratton) & The Eternal Elite (Charlotte Flair & Natalya) W/Nikki Bella (GM's Note-Mina should show a more agressive side in this match after being forced to watch what happened to her girlfriend mayu)

Post match,we go backstage to the interview area where we see melissa santos standing by,she introduces her guest,the queen of the galaxy champion,becky lynch and her lover,paige,both of whom walk in holding hands,becky has on an incredibly slutty outfit,she smooches paige,causing paige to grin before melissa asks her thoughts on her opponent tonight,paige's grin grows as she says "honestly ? i think she's a whore,i mean fuck,she's already moved on from my beautiful,gorgeous milf lover becky to that other whore,KAIRI,who needs to stay the fuck out of vice buisness,but it's fine,it is",becky then snatches melissa's mic and says "because my woman paige is gonna make KAIRI's new treasure,as she calls her,climax right bloody in front of her !",becky throws melissa's mic down then smooches paige one more time,paige smirking as she does,the two then walk off together as we cut to ringside for the next match of the evening....

Match #5
    First Climax Match
    Sasha Banks W/KAIRI Vs Paige W/Becky Lynch

Post match,we go backstage where we see susie wondering around when she sees wendy choo putting a pillow on a crate before unzipping her onsie to reveal her nude body,susie walks over to her and says "hi ! i'm susie !",wendy smiles at her and introduces herself,then strips susie nude,saying "much better ! wanna be my fuck buddy ? my last one left me to join some company",susie,seemingly unfazed by being stripped,nods and says "sure,i'd like that !",wendy smiles,then grabs susie and makes out with her,groping her ass as susie gropes wendy's tits,eventually wendy gets susie on the crates she'd lined up to nap on,gets between her legs and starts scissoring susie,hard,causing both women to moan lustfully,susie still groping wendy's tits,eventually both women climax multiple times,before finally laying there,wendy holding her new fuck buddy susie in her arms,giving her a kiss before the two nap together as we go to the final commercial break of the evening,showcasing the new furniture range from ShinyCandy Futuristics Corp.

After returning from commercial break,we are in the ring where the boss,ShinyCandy and his wife,Cathy Kelley are both standing with mics,the gm says "ladies and gentlemen the following match is your MAIN EVENT of the evening,and it is a historic one,this is a buck naked submission match,before you can win you must first strip your opponent naked,then you can win via making your opponent submit !",Cathy then says "and introducing first,the biggest signing in WXW history,one of the most lethal women to ever step foot in a ring,the newest member of the eternal elite,a woman known to be a submission machine",ShinyCandy then says "and the woman who will make an example out of asuka,THE BADDEST WOMAN ON THE PLANET,RONDA ROUSEY !",ronda then makes her entrance to a huge mixed reaction,it's clear that she's loved by many,but hated by just as many as well,once she's in the ring,asuka makes her entrance for tonight's main event....

Main Event
    Buck Naked Submission Match
    Asuka Vs Ronda Rousey W/Cathy Kelley & ShinyCandy

2.     +4   Like  

Group

Status
    FREE AGENT
    Well ASW slutaholics you did it again for the second week in a row you managed to spike the ratings again to earn us enough cash to sign a free agent.
    Rebel_Bikini_0
    Loki himself has entrusted me to make this all critical choice but before I reveal things I d have some unfortunate news to report.
    Giselle Shaw has decided that due to the injuries she sustained that she will be stepping behind the camera to direct Slutamania 69 The Grandlady of them all. In that vein she has asked for and been granted her release from the company. Now I would love to introduce them myself but as you can see I am here at a spa so I sent out our top reporter Saliaa De La Renta to meet them...But she does not know they are expecting her.

"Hello Salina here I am excited to bring you the newest member of the ASW roster and they are right inside this hotel room. "
    She knocks on the door and is told to come in where she sees the HEX Marti Bell and Allysin Kay waiting.
    Hex_vs_Salina
    "Oh good the room service we ordered is here."
    "Um...No.. I am here to..."
    "Shh...I very clearly see the two ripe juicy melons I ordered." As Allysin says this she yanks down Salina's top and begins to grope her breasts.
    "And I can just smell that fish taco I order." Marty says as she rips the rest of her dress right off. They push her down on the bed with Marti going low and Allysin up top.
    Allysin turns to the camera man ....so you gonna just watch or are you joining in?
    Needing no further prompts the camera is set down and the last thing we see is his shirt land over he camera lens as he charges towards the bed.

3.     +5   Like  

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ShinyCandy @ 19/8/2022, 20:55) 

HGETRF1

WXW opens this week not with a video recap package,but with footage from earlier in the day of the eternal elite's ronda rousey arriving at the XXX Arena,only to find herself attacked by an enraged asuka in the parking lot,clearly pissed off after what happened in last week's main event,the two women brawl all over the parking lot,throwing one another into various cars,asuka shouting at ronda in japanese all the while,eventually the women are seperated by security,the footage ends with ronda calling asuka a nutcase.

As WXW kicks off,asuka and ronda are brawling once again,this time all around the backstage area,hitting one another with brutal strikes and kicks and using whatever they can get their hands on to try and hurt one another,chairs,pipes,at one point both women throw one another into a huge metal crate,all the while asuka is shouting at ronda in japanese,eventually both women are seperated by many,many staff members,with ronda taunting a restrained asuka by saying "i cant wait to snap your damn ankle tonight bitch !",asuka tries to get to ronda again,but is unable to do so as we cut to ringside for the first match of the evening....

Match #1
    Golden Dildo On A Pole Tag Team Match
    Gail Kim & Ivy Nile Vs Queen's Quest (AZM & Saya Kamitani) W/Lady C

Post match,we go backstage to the showers where we see a nude,wet KAIRI having her way with an also nude and wet sasha,who seems like putty in the pirate princess's hands as she fucks the boss against the wall,groping sasha's tits and getting her ass groped,both women climax multiple times,sasha eventually saying "god,i fucking love you,babe",KAIRI replying "i love you more,my precious treasure",sasha smiles,then gets on her knees and eats out KAIRI's soaking wet pussy,causing her to moan and groan even more,playing with her own tits,she climaxes a few more times before she grins,then pushes sasha onto her back and 69s her,both women lustfully eating one another out,forcing one another to moan more and more,both climaxing multiple more times before they finally stop,laying there exhausted,but smiling,holding hands as we cut to ringside where we see shotzi blackheart,the venus champion,is sitting in on commentary for the next match of the evening....

Match #2
    30 Minute Ultimate Climax Match (Whoever makes their opponent climax the most in the time limit will earn a Venus Championship match @ The Whoring Hour)
    Rosemary Vs Paige VanZant (GM's Note-Shotzi should attack whoever wins post match with her leather whip)

Post match,we go backstage to paige and becky's locker room where we see becky sitting on a chair,rewatching what happened in last week's match between her and KAIRI as her lover,paige,stands behind her and gropes her big milf tits,saying "see,i told you she didnt care about you,she moved on to KAIRI without a second thought about you and you're feelings,i may be rough with you,sure,but at least i care about you,she clearly doesnt",this causes becky to sigh,pulling her top and bra off,allowing paige to fully grope her tits as she says "maybe you're right babe,maybe you've been right this entire bloody time...",becky finds herself wondering if maybe paige truly was the right woman for her as paige pulls her up out of her chair,pins her against the wall then proceeds to ravenously suck on her big milf tits,making becky moan lustfully and get incredibly turned on,paige goes back and forth on both of them,holding both of them and milking them,eventually she plants a kiss on becky,then says "dont worry babe,i'll make sure sasha pays tonight",we then cut to ringside for the next match of the evening...

Match #3
    2 Out Of 3 Falls Match (Winner faces tessa blanchard in her debut match on the post Summer Slutacular episode of WXW)
    Deonna Purrazzo Vs Yuka Sakazaki W/Starlight Kid (GM's Note-Maki Itoh's music should play at some point during the match to distract deonna)

Post match we go backstage where we find wxw's newest couple,KAIRI and sasha continuing to give into their lust for one another,having made their way this time out of the showers and to their locker room,where KAIRI is wearing a golden strap on,which she's using to rail into sasha's soaking wet pussy,groping her tits as well as she does,sasha moans and groans uncontrollably as her lover fucks her with a combined passion and lust in her eyes,the boss climaxes multiple times before KAIRI forces her to lick the strap on clean,then sits down on a chair as sasha rides her strap on cowgirl style,with KAIRI groping and sucking on her tits,causing sasha even more pleasure,sasha climaxes a few more times,but keeps on riding as we go to a quick commercial break showcasing the newest wines in the summer fruits range from ShinyCandy Futuristics Corp.

After returning from commercial break,the cosmic whores are standing in the ring,wearing their sexy outfits and about to start their sexy,slutty dance routine when they are ambushed by their already naked opponents,the mean girls and the eternal elite's charlotte flair and natalya,with nikki bella also joining in,brandi batters unagi with stiff forearms before forcefully making her drink an entire bottle of brandy then stripping her nude,tiffany mocks mei,battering her with a chair before smearing lipstick all over her face and stripping her nude,meanwhile natalya knocks mina down with a discus clothesline,strips her nude then holds her in a camel clutch and forces her to watch as both charlotte and nikki smash mayu with chairs,including one particularly brutal con-chair-to esque shot to the head,causing mina to burst into tears,charlotte mocks her with the crying face taunt before stripping mayu nude then hitting a huge big boot on mayu,knocking her out cold,at this point staff finally seperate the women,with mina checking on mayu,who,despite clearly not being 100%,refuses any help and demands to go through with the match,leading to the bell being rang for the begining of it....

Match #4
    8 Woman Stark Naked Tag Team Match
    Cosmic Whores (Mayu Iwatani,Mei Suruga,Mina Shirakawa & Unagi Sayaka) Vs The Mean Girls (Brandi Rhodes & Tiffany Stratton) & The Eternal Elite (Charlotte Flair & Natalya) W/Nikki Bella (GM's Note-Mina should show a more agressive side in this match after being forced to watch what happened to her girlfriend mayu)

Post match,we go backstage to the interview area where we see melissa santos standing by,she introduces her guest,the queen of the galaxy champion,becky lynch and her lover,paige,both of whom walk in holding hands,becky has on an incredibly slutty outfit,she smooches paige,causing paige to grin before melissa asks her thoughts on her opponent tonight,paige's grin grows as she says "honestly ? i think she's a whore,i mean fuck,she's already moved on from my beautiful,gorgeous milf lover becky to that other whore,KAIRI,who needs to stay the fuck out of vice buisness,but it's fine,it is",becky then snatches melissa's mic and says "because my woman paige is gonna make KAIRI's new treasure,as she calls her,climax right bloody in front of her !",becky throws melissa's mic down then smooches paige one more time,paige smirking as she does,the two then walk off together as we cut to ringside for the next match of the evening....

Match #5
    First Climax Match
    Sasha Banks W/KAIRI Vs Paige W/Becky Lynch

Post match,we go backstage where we see susie wondering around when she sees wendy choo putting a pillow on a crate before unzipping her onsie to reveal her nude body,susie walks over to her and says "hi ! i'm susie !",wendy smiles at her and introduces herself,then strips susie nude,saying "much better ! wanna be my fuck buddy ? my last one left me to join some company",susie,seemingly unfazed by being stripped,nods and says "sure,i'd like that !",wendy smiles,then grabs susie and makes out with her,groping her ass as susie gropes wendy's tits,eventually wendy gets susie on the crates she'd lined up to nap on,gets between her legs and starts scissoring susie,hard,causing both women to moan lustfully,susie still groping wendy's tits,eventually both women climax multiple times,before finally laying there,wendy holding her new fuck buddy susie in her arms,giving her a kiss before the two nap together as we go to the final commercial break of the evening,showcasing the new furniture range from ShinyCandy Futuristics Corp.

After returning from commercial break,we are in the ring where the boss,ShinyCandy and his wife,Cathy Kelley are both standing with mics,the gm says "ladies and gentlemen the following match is your MAIN EVENT of the evening,and it is a historic one,this is a buck naked submission match,before you can win you must first strip your opponent naked,then you can win via making your opponent submit !",Cathy then says "and introducing first,the biggest signing in WXW history,one of the most lethal women to ever step foot in a ring,the newest member of the eternal elite,a woman known to be a submission machine",ShinyCandy then says "and the woman who will make an example out of asuka,THE BADDEST WOMAN ON THE PLANET,RONDA ROUSEY !",ronda then makes her entrance to a huge mixed reaction,it's clear that she's loved by many,but hated by just as many as well,once she's in the ring,asuka makes her entrance for tonight's main event....

Main Event
    Buck Naked Submission Match
    Asuka Vs Ronda Rousey W/Cathy Kelley & ShinyCandy

Match One : Queen’s Quest defeat Gail & Ivy in a Golden Dildo on a Pole Tag Team Match

With what was an intense start to the show with the brawling between Asuka and Ronda, the crowd are pumped to see more action get underway! The match of the night leading to a victory for the duo of AZM and Saya after they retrieved the suspended dildos and would go ahead and use them on their opponents. The Queen’s Quest representatives made sure to get those golden sex toys all in each of Gail and Ivy’s holes. Even in defeat, the veteran Gail made sure to use this as a teachable moment for the woman she has recently taken under her wing, (slut) coaching Ivy through the fucking they were getting from the women that just beat them.

Match Two : Rosemary defeats PVZ in a 30 Minute Ultimate Climax Match

If the recent WXW episodes have been anything to go by, Rosemary has been on a recent run of really exploring her sexual desires and pleasures. So, competing in a match of this nature, really allowed her to continue on like so. This came at the expense of Paige VanZant. Who, come the end of the match, was left a drooling and cum-drained mess in the middle of the ring. Having to endure 30 minutes with the ravenous Rosemary, who herself did orgasm a few times, mostly resulting from the domination she had!

Post-match, Rosemary looked hungry for more, glaring at Paige’s body with a devilish grin, but any advances she tried to make would be abruptly stopped by the sudden appearance of Shotzi! Who began to whip Rosemary with the leather whip she had in hand. Rosemary was grunting out deep breaths and pained moans as she was whipped non-stop till Shotzi eventually stopped and stood tall.

Match Three : Yuka defeats Deonna in a 2 Out Of 3 Falls Match

After the two previous weeks she would like to forget, Deonna Purrazzo deemed this week as the restart. All she had to do was forget the past with Maki Itoh and focus on defeating Yuka in this very match. Plus what better way to make a ‘restart’ then defeating someone twice in one match? Deonna’s plans just weren’t to be. Her past could not be forgotten. As just when she looked like she was about to get the final pinfall, with the hard-fought match at a level scoring of 1-1, the music of Maki Itoh began to play. Practically giving Purrazzo dreadful flashbacks which gave the opening for Yuka to snatch the final fall of the match with a quick roll-up! Meaning that she will be the one to face Tessa Blanchard in the latter’s debut post-Summer Slutacular!

Match Four : The Mean Girls & The Eternal Elite defeat The Cosmic Whores in a Stark Naked Tag Team Match

In what was basically a handicap match due to what happened before the bell even rang, the combined forces of the Mean Girls and Eternal Elite took down Mina for the win. Though it wasn’t as easy as they hoped, even with that beatdown to the Cosmic Whores pre-match Mina was on a whole different level. An aggressive level. Each time she was getting knocked down, she was right back up, shouting at her opponents for more. Whilst giving back just as good as she got, perhaps even more. But in the end, due to a distraction from the nude Nikki on the outside, the Mean Girls and Eternal Elite ended up having to desperately use their 4-on-1 advantage. All coming into the ring at the same time and battering Mina when the referee was otherwise distracted, giving them the, eventually, easy pinfall.

Match Five : Paige defeats Sasha in a First Climax Match

This First Climax match didn’t just leave out KAIRI and Becky, the pair of women on the outside ending up going at it as tempers flared between everyone with everything that has been happening between the four recently. Though, in worry and care of the lust she has for her new reunited friend and lover, Sasha was left caught off-guard for Paige to take advantage of the distraction, making Sasha squirt out as Paige whispered all kinds of seductive and flirty things into her ear, mainly about KAIRI, making it even harder for Banks to not release.

Main Event : Ronda defeats Asuka in a Buck Naked Submission Match

Ending this WXW episode just like it began, Asuka and Ronda throwing blows at each other non-stop. This time it was officially in a match and there was no holding back either woman. It was a surprise they had any other clothing left after all the pulling and shoving one another had done up to this point in the night. Though, their chosen wrestling gear never stayed on for long, much like one half of the stipulation anyway. With Cathy and the GM in her corner, it was Ronda who ended the night victorious! Intensely battling it out with Asuka to the point she was able to lock in her signature Ankle Lock. She had been targeting that part of the Japanese woman’s body the whole match, including all kinds of ankle-based attacks with the environment around them. But when it came to it, there was no way Asuka was going to give Ronda the satisfaction of tapping out to her. Instead, the referee deemed that Asuka had physically passed out from the excruciating pain that was being applied to her ankle, resulting in Ronda being declared the winner to end the night of wild brawling between them!

4.     +2   Like  

Group

Status
    Anonymous

What's up everyone ! it's me,Cathy Kelley,wife to the world's smartest,and most handsome man,ShinyCandy,head of the future slut science division of ShinyCandy Futuristics Corp and the hottest woman in existence,and if you dont believe me,i've got a selfie for that i took a few moments ago whilest i relax here at this amazing holiday resort that my man spared no expense to treat me to,because he loves me,and gives me everything i want,whenever i want it,because i'm worth it.

9FKovL3

See,i told you i'm the hottest woman in existence,now,anyways,i've got an announcement for all of the WFFP Universe out there,especially for fans of WXW,because as it turns out,we achieved the combined likes goal with our recent episode and it's results to get ourselves a new free agent signing,of course,my man and i knew we'd get it,after all,we have an incredibly loyal fan base and they know that WXW is the BEST adult wrestling entertainment company in the damn world,and we truly do appreciate their continued love and support.

Now,onto that signing,after both myself and my man were informed about us gaining it,i suggested someone to my man that we should bring in,someone who would make an exceptional addition to our ever growing roster,a woman who knows how to have a good time,who likes a good drink and someone beloved by many people,so,my man flew her all the way out here,talked buisness with her and now she's part of our roster !

Who is she ? well,that's a great question ! she is none other then.....

Z3xhya6

WXW's newest signee will debut as part of the post summer slutacular episode of WXW in a rather,unique,sort of way with something she calls a Beer Bash Open Challenge,a contest where in order to win you have to be the one who downs a 6 pack of beer in the fastest time,honestly,it feels like an excuse to drink on the job,but hey,it was her signing bonus.

With all of that being said,i've been Cathy Kelley,you've all been AMAZING,i hope you all have a WONDERFUL day ! XOXOXOXO

5.     +4   Like  

AI Voice faker

Group

Status
    As promissed, time to reveal the poster and the final card for this Wednesday´s special event! On August 24th, NXXXT After Dark presents.....NXXXT: MeatWave!

MW2022

The Hottest event of the Summer will feature a 7 match card and here it is!

Mandy Rose (c) vs Candice LeRae- NXXXT championship
    Ivelisse (c) vs Tenille Dashwood - PAWG Championship
    TayJay (c) vs Chase U (Skye Blue and Julia Hart)- NXXXT Tag team titles
    Maryse (c) vs Lacey Evans - Milk me match for the MILF´s Crown
    Alexa Bliss vs Summer Rae - Triple stuffed match
    Team Tits (Penelope Ford and The Bunny) vs Team 2001 (Cora Jade and Roxanne Perez)
    Rhea Ripley vs Lita - Extreme Rules match for a spot in the SummerSluttacular Ladder Match

All of this is going doing this wednesdays, August 24! Tell us what do you think of the event, thoughts on the poster and the match card!

------------------------------------------------------
    Special thanks to Alexasexy for this incredible poster! He did such an amazing job, as usual

6.     +5   Like  

Group

Status
    “Welcome back, now last week I may have jumped the gun announcing this would be our season premiere as I thought Summer Slutacular was this past weekend. Turns out it is next week and trust me I was thoroughly punished by butt still hurts. Now next week though we will have ALL the titles on the line. One of them will be a trios match for the Menage a trois belt between the Iconic Trio and the Baddies with a stipulation they will announce later. And the world title will be defend by Jamie versus the winner of a ladder match tonight. In addition there will be a few other goodies including a live concert from newly acquired talent Nikkita Lyons. That is all for now.”

MATCH 1 Thekkla vs Christy Hemme

Match1_2

“Salina de la Renta here with Jess McKaey and I here you have a special stipulation to announce for your title match next week,”
    'Yes last time we met jade didn't want to beat us...she wanted to hurt and destroy us. She manged to force Giselle to retire, but now the shoe is on the other foot. Now I am not dumb enough to think we can compete with Jade on a strength level but we can do other things to make her not want to mess with us again. We toyed about with maybe shaving your heads next week but even we know you don't mess with a black woman's hair. Now there is an old expression when you lose you take a bath and that is what is gonna happen. When you lose you will be taking a bukkae bath and have giant jug of collected specimens poured all over you.

MATCH 2 The All Nude Jordynne Grace vs from O'Maleys Biker Bar.....THE RAZOR

Match2_1
    Ava Raine is waiting in the ring for her opponent with Nadia sapphire conspicuous by her absence. As her opponent was announced to be a local girl she was suddenly dropped from behind by Nadia who shoved her into a ring post. She then dragged into the ring and delivered her signature stinkface while Ava grabbed a mic.
    “If anyone thought I was going to debut against.....THAT...dream on. My debut will only happen when you give me someone worthy of that honor. Till then this jabroni can go back to the loser's lounge.”

MATCH 3 Elektra Lopez and Raquel Rodriguez vs the Iconic Jobbers

Match3
    We cut to a graveyard at night. We see two cloaked women kneeling before a mausoleum with a small bowl in front of them. In the bowl is a small paper that looks like a contract. The first woman opens a vial and pours blood into the bowl and onto the contract while the second woman tosses a fireball into the bowl setting it ablaze. Lighting struck and the doors of the mausoleum blew open and out walked the Hellbent Vixen Viva Van herself.
    Viva_Van_Lighting
    “Thank you my dears it feels so good to be back....with a Wiccan witch, a demonic Butterfly and a Succubi from hell....well lets just say ASW is gonna get a whole lot more...FUN”
    The lighting cracked once more as the three laughed heartily.

MAIN EVENT Fatal four way Ladder Match for a title shot next week. Zelina Vega vs Fallon Henley vs Kylie Rae vs Kay Lee Ray

Match4_1

drop a like if you enjoyed and STAY SLUTTY MY FRIENDS

Thanks once again to Ricky Stone

7.     +4   Like  

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Loki Far @ 22/8/2022, 23:16) 
    “Welcome back, now last week I may have jumped the gun announcing this would be our season premiere as I thought Summer Slutacular was this past weekend. Turns out it is next week and trust me I was thoroughly punished by butt still hurts. Now next week though we will have ALL the titles on the line. One of them will be a trios match for the Menage a trois belt between the Iconic Trio and the Baddies with a stipulation they will announce later. And the world title will be defend by Jamie versus the winner of a ladder match tonight. In addition there will be a few other goodies including a live concert from newly acquired talent Nikkita Lyons. That is all for now.”

MATCH 1 Thekkla vs Christy Hemme

Match1_2

“Salina de la Renta here with Jess McKaey and I here you have a special stipulation to announce for your title match next week,”
    'Yes last time we met jade didn't want to beat us...she wanted to hurt and destroy us. She manged to force Giselle to retire, but now the shoe is on the other foot. Now I am not dumb enough to think we can compete with Jade on a strength level but we can do other things to make her not want to mess with us again. We toyed about with maybe shaving your heads next week but even we know you don't mess with a black woman's hair. Now there is an old expression when you lose you take a bath and that is what is gonna happen. When you lose you will be taking a bukkae bath and have giant jug of collected specimens poured all over you.

MATCH 2 The All Nude Jordynne Grace vs from O'Maleys Biker Bar.....THE RAZOR

Match2_1
    Ava Raine is waiting in the ring for her opponent with Nadia sapphire conspicuous by her absence. As her opponent was announced to be a local girl she was suddenly dropped from behind by Nadia who shoved her into a ring post. She then dragged into the ring and delivered her signature stinkface while Ava grabbed a mic.
    “If anyone thought I was going to debut against.....THAT...dream on. My debut will only happen when you give me someone worthy of that honor. Till then this jabroni can go back to the loser's lounge.”

MATCH 3 Elektra Lopez and Raquel Rodriguez vs the Iconic Jobbers

Match3
    We cut to a graveyard at night. We see two cloaked women kneeling before a mausoleum with a small bowl in front of them. In the bowl is a small paper that looks like a contract. The first woman opens a vial and pours blood into the bowl and onto the contract while the second woman tosses a fireball into the bowl setting it ablaze. Lighting struck and the doors of the mausoleum blew open and out walked the Hellbent Vixen Viva Van herself.
    Viva_Van_Lighting
    “Thank you my dears it feels so good to be back....with a Wiccan witch, a demonic Butterfly and a Succubi from hell....well lets just say ASW is gonna get a whole lot more...FUN”
    The lighting cracked once more as the three laughed heartily.

MAIN EVENT Fatal four way Ladder Match for a title shot next week. Zelina Vega vs Fallon Henley vs Kylie Rae vs Kay Lee Ray

Match4_1

drop a like if you enjoyed and STAY SLUTTY MY FRIENDS

Thanks once again to Ricky Stone

Match One : Thekkla defeats Christy

In the opening match of the show, Thekkla comes out on top against Christy Hemme. Quite literally after having stripped her opponent out of her wrestling gear, leaving the woman in her bra and panties, Thekkla lay across Christy for the decisive pinfall, staying in place and posing over the defeated woman afterwards.

Match Two : Jordynne defeats The Razor

The All Nude Jordynne Grace continues to show her power and dominance within the ring. Last time out she won a handicap match, this time she took on a rough and tough gal from O’Maleys Biker Bar. Jordynne overcame Razor in good fashion, repeating as she did in the last episode by, post-match, picking her opponent up onto her shoulders and taking the woman with her backstage… to who knows where…

Match Three : Raquel and Elektra beat the Iconic Jobbers

Sticking true to the team's name, the Iconic Jobbers fell at the hands of the imposing duo of Raquel and Elektra. Tossed around the ring by the powerful pair where eventually it was Raquel who ultimately got the final pinfall on their losing opponents.

Main Event : Kylie defeats Zelina, Fallon, and KLR in a Four-Way Ladder Match

With a championship contract hanging high above the ring, the four ladies in this ASW episode’s main event all went at it with the desire and determination to be the one to face Jamie Hayter in the future for her title. As expected, with the use of painful ladders being the main focal point of the contest, it was a scrappy affair. Garments were lost and bruises made. At one point or another, each woman came within fingertips of pulling down the contract that they would then be able to sign their name on. KLR and Zelina both cost each other the match when they both went up a ladder at the same time, bickering and fighting it out until Kylie and Fallon briefly joined forces to push the ladder down and send both women tumbling out of the ring, leaving just the pair.

It came down to quite a steamy moment. Fallon was up on the ladder, though her expression changed from confidence to surprised pleasure when Kylie managed to sneak up behind, pull the woman’s bottoms down and proceeded to hungrily eat out Fallon. It resulted in the latter being unable to stop herself from squirting out and then even powerbombed off of the ladder by an easy throw from Kylie. From there, it was just the ascension up, Kylie getting to the top and retrieving the contract, writing her name on the dotted line and becoming the new number one contender!

Edited by dub28 - 23/8/2022, 22:51

8.     +5   Like  

AI Voice faker

Group

Status

NXXXT After Dark Presents..

NXXXT: MeatWave

MW2022_0

The show opens up with a video of Toxic Attraction at the beach where they talk about all the matches tonight. After that we go for our first match

3469095tay

-TayJay (c) vs Chase U (Skye Blue and Julia Hart)- NXXXT Tag team titles

3469095summmm
    -Alexa Bliss vs Summer Rae - Triple stuffed match

3469095milf
    -Maryse (c) vs Lacey Evans - Milk me match for the MILF´s Crown

3469095extreme
    -Rhea Ripley vs Lita - Extreme Rules match for a spot in the SummerSluttacular Ladder Match

Now while the crew cleans all that mess in the ring from that match, we get a Kelly Kelly´s Exposé segment. The barbie doll goes to a little stage near the entrance ramp and does a striptease for all the fans:

3469095pawg
    -Ivelisse (c) vs Tenille Dashwood - PAWG Championship

3469095shark
    -Team Tits (Penelope Ford and The Bunny) vs Team 2001 (Cora Jade and Roxanne Perez) - If Team 2001 win, AJ Lee is free. If Team Tits Win, then the girl that suffers the pin must join AJ in captivity

3469095mand
    -Mandy Rose (c) vs Candice LeRae- NXXXT championship

--------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thank you all so much for reading and i hope you enjoyed this special episode. Comment on the results and drop a like on the post please!
    Special thanks to Alexasexy for the PPV poster and also special thanks to HypnoPW for some of the renders used in the graphics!

9.     +6   Like  

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SlapJacking @ 8/24/2022, 06:59 PM) 

NXXXT After Dark Presents..

NXXXT: MeatWave

MW2022_0

The show opens up with a video of Toxic Attraction at the beach where they talk about all the matches tonight. After that we go for our first match

3469095tay

-TayJay (c) vs Chase U (Skye Blue and Julia Hart)- NXXXT Tag team titles

3469095summmm
    -Alexa Bliss vs Summer Rae - Triple stuffed match

3469095milf
    -Maryse (c) vs Lacey Evans - Milk me match for the MILF´s Crown

3469095extreme
    -Rhea Ripley vs Lita - Extreme Rules match for a spot in the SummerSluttacular Ladder Match

Now while the crew cleans all that mess in the ring from that match, we get a Kelly Kelly´s Exposé segment. The barbie doll goes to a little stage near the entrance ramp and does a striptease for all the fans:
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZ8BfUtjH60

3469095pawg
    -Ivelisse (c) vs Tenille Dashwood - PAWG Championship

3469095shark
    -Team Tits (Penelope Ford and The Bunny) vs Team 2001 (Cora Jade and Roxanne Perez) - If Team 2001 win, AJ Lee is free. If Team Tits Win, then the girl that suffers the pin must join AJ in captivity

3469095mand
    -Mandy Rose (c) vs Candice LeRae- NXXXT championship

--------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thank you all so much for reading and i hope you enjoyed this special episode. Comment on the results and drop a like on the post please!
    Special thanks to Alexasexy for the PPV poster and also special thanks to HypnoPW for some of the renders used in the graphics!

1. TayJay def. Chase U (Skye Blue and Julia Hart) to retain the NXXXT Tag Team Championship after Tay hit a Tay-KO on Skye that led to Anna locking on the Queen Slayer to Skye that forced Skye to tap out and after the match Anna and Tay would have another steamy makeout while backstage Indi Hartwell and Persia Pirotta were watching licking their lips but were also watching the match seemingly scouting whoever won the match

2. Summer Rae def. Alexa Bliss in a Hot and Heavy Triple Stuffed Match with Summer hitting three Summer Solstice's resulting in Summer, proceeding to stuff the knocked out Alexa's pussy, ass and mouth with three dildos as Summer, would stand over Alexa after the match doing a sensual hip swivel before taking her belt off her shorts and slapping her ass with it as she smirked while the crowd booed

3. Maryse def. Lacey Evans in a Steamy Milk Me Match to retain the MILF's Crown

4. Rhea Ripley def. Lita in a Barnburner Extreme Rules Match to qualify for the SummerSluttacular Ladder Match where the ending of the match would see Rhea hit a Rip-Tide to Lita, off the middle rope through a table to pick up the win with Rhea pinning Lita in her trademark sexual position and after the match Rhea would mount Lita and pull her up and tell her "I told you, you were mine" before Rhea licks Lita's face and shoves her back down to the mat while remaining mounted on her with a smirk on her face.

5. Ivelisse def. Tenille Dashwood to retain the PAWG Championship

6. Team 2001 (Roxxane Perez & Cora Jade) def. Team Tits (Penelope Ford & The Bunny) to free AJ Lee after Roxxane Perez pinned The Bunny with the Prodigy where after the match AJ would be released from the cage that was by ringside and AJ would initially hug Cora, when AJ entered the ring but when Roxxane went to hug AJ, AJ stopped her before AJ surprised Roxxane by jumping onto her with her legs wrapped around her waist and then planting a steamy and crazy kiss on her before breaking the kiss and getting back on her feet as Roxxane and even Cora was a little surprised as AJ raised Team 2001's arms up proudly although Roxxane and Cora, unbeknownst to AJ looked at her wondering if this was the same AJ they had known prior to her being put into captivity.

7. Mandy Rose def. Candice LeRae in a Steamy Match to retain the NXXXT Championship where at one point during the match Candice, would give Mandy a receipt prior to The Great American Smash, by sitting on Mandy's face. The finish of the match would see Candice hit a La Quebrada but Candice would only get a two and seven eights count after the referee noticed Mandy's foot under the bottom rope leading to Mandy rolling out of the ring and while Candice was arguing with the referee. Mandy would grab the NXXXT Championship and crawl back toward the ring where as Candice would push the referee out of the way Mandy would hit Candice with the NXXXT Championship, before dropping the belt and then Mandy would get back in the ring and hit the Kiss the Rose and make a cover as the referee would make a three count but Candice's foot would be under the bottom rope that unlike with Mandy, the referee would not see as the show would end with Mandy standing in the rampway with GiGi Dolan and Jacy Jayne with Mandy proceeding to kiss the both of them as she held up the NXXXT Championship while the crowd was booing.

10.     +5   Like  

Group

Status
    Anonymous

HGETRF1

WXW opens this week with a video recap package of the events of last week's episode,showing rosemary's dominant win over pvz,only to be attacked post match by the venus champion shotzi blackheart and her leather whip,the winning ways of queen's quest continuing with them defeating gail kim and ivy nile and,of course,the bad blood between asuka and ronda rousey,the two brawling in the parking lot and backstage before finally meeting in the ring,with ronda forcing the empress of tomorrow to pass out in the ankle lock for a dominant first victory in wxw,the recap package ending on a shot of ronda standing tall over a fallen asuka.

WXW then kicks off with fireworks going off in the arena as we pan around the loud,cheering crowd before we go to the middle of the ring where the full time owner and general manger of wxw,as well as the leader of the eternal elite,ShinyCandy,stands,mic in one hand,a glass of red wine in the other,he takes a sip from the glass before holding his mic up and welcoming everyone to the go home episode of wxw for summer slutacular 2022,he tells everyone that tonight's big 4 match card will see wxw's champion representatives in non title bouts to get ready for sunday,as well as a HUGE 8 team main event gauntlet match to crown number one contenders for the tag champions for the whoring hour in october,the boss then says "this sunday,wxw will show why we are the BEST damn adult wrestling entertainment company in the history of this damn buisness,we will CRUSH our competition,but,until then,cheers !",ShinyCandy then raises his glass of wine before downing the rest of it and leaving the ring as Shiny Licks make their way out for tonight's first match...

Match #1
    Non Title Stark Naked Tag Team Match
    KAIRI & Sasha Banks Vs Shiny Licks (Dakota Kai & Nixon Newell)

Post match,we go to the interview area where we see melissa santos standing by,she introduces her guest,maki itoh,who walks in wearing absolutely nothing,she smiles,then gives melissa a hug,however,before she can be asked anything or say anything,deonna purrazzo ambushes her,attacking the joshi whore with a clear rage and fury after everything she's been put through recently,battering her with multiple punches and forearms before she grabs a nearby chair and hits itoh a few times with it,after knocking itoh down,she smashes the chair into one of itoh's arms a few times,causing her to cry out in pain before locking in the fujiwara armbar,causing itoh even more pain,eventually,after causing enough damage,deonna is seperated from maki and dragged away as officials check on her as we cut to a commercial break showcasing ShinyCandy Futuristics Corp products.

Upon returning from commercial break,we find ourselves backstage in the locker room of the queen of the galaxy champion,becky lynch and her lover,paige,both women are naked and paige has becky pinned against the wall,sucking on,and milking her big milf tits,making becky moan and groan lustfully,she runs her hand through paige's hair,saying "i cant fookin wait to prove why i'm the most dominant bitch in all of adult wrestling entertainment this sunday,i wish i could have you there by my side when i do it,babe",paige looks up,briefly stopping sucking on becky's big milf tits to say "dont worry,babe,i'll be watching,and after you dominate those other two whores,we can go celebrate by doing what you LOVE doing",becky grins and says "we scissor until i cant feel my legs then you milk my tits dry ?",paige smirks in response,gives becky a long,sloppy kiss,then resumes sucking on,and milking becky's big milf tits,making her moan lustfully as we cut back to ringside for the next match of the evening....

Match #2
    Non Title Leather Whip On A Pole Match
    Shotzi Blackheart W/Cathy Kelley Vs Starlight Kid W/Yuka Sakazaki (GM's Note-Rosemary should appear during the match to stop cathy interfereing by fucking her senseless on the outside)

Post match we go backstage to the interview area with noelle foley,who gives us an update on maki itoh after the brutal assault on her earlier by deonna purrazzo,noelle says that the doctor has determined that whilest maki suffered a bruised arm and some other bumps and bruises,as long as she follows the doctor's orders she should be cleared to compete by the post summer slutacular episode of wxw,and then tells us that wxw's gm ShinyCandy has sanctioned a match between the two of them for that episode,a strap on on a pole match,at this point deonna walks into the interview area,grabs noelle's mic and says "i cant wait to teach that brat a lesson about what happens when you humiliate the virtuosa,i'm going to fuck that joshi whore senseless in front of everyone !",deonna then drops her mic,rips noelle's clothes off of her then pushes her to the floor,takes her own off and scissors noelle,groping her tits as she does,making both women moan lustfully,eventually they both climax multiple times before deonna finally gets up,smirking,and walks off,leaving behind an exausted,naked noelle as we cut to ringside for the next match of the evening...

Match #3
    Non Title First Climax Match
    Becky Lynch W/Paige Vs Bianca Belair

Post match,we go backstage to the office of the full time owner and general manager of wxw,ShinyCandy,who is on the phone to someone as he holds his glass of wine,sips from it then says "yes,utami,i know,relax,i've always kept my word,if you can win the ladder match this sunday i'll add you to the main event of the post summer slutacular episode of wxw,but that's ONLY if you win it,if you dont,you'll have to earn a shot at that title another way,i'll see you sunday,bye for now",the boss ends his call,puts his phone down then finishes drinking his wine before his phone starts ringing again,he looks at it,smiles,then answers the call as we cut to ringside for the main event of the evening....

Main Event
    8 Team Buck Naked Tag Team Gauntlet Match (Winning team earns a Tag Team Championship match @ The Whoring Hour)
    Cosmic Whores (Mei Suruga & Unagi Sayaka) Vs Fuck Buddies (Susie & Wendy Choo) Vs Gail Kim & Ivy Nile Vs Magical Seductive Sluts Inc (Riho & Sarray) Vs Queen's Quest (AZM & Saya Kamitani) W/Lady C Vs The Dollhouse (Eva Marie & Taryn Terrell) W/Paige VanZant Vs The Eternal Elite (Charlotte Flair & Natalya) W/Ronda Rousey Vs The Mean Girls (Brandi Rhodes & Tiffany Stratton) (GM's Note-Feel free to decide which two teams start the match & the remaining teams' order of entry)

11.     +3   Like  

Group

Status

FREE AGENT NEWS

lokis

Now Normally a free agent signing is something I delegate to my general manager but this is not a normal situation. you do not normally get a call...or rather a messenger owl from a peer. And when she wants to bring her special brand of ORGY to your Midgard promotion well who am I to say no. So as soon as I learnt we had reached our audience ratings goal for the week I sent back an Owl and I am pleased to announce this signing.

Now BOW DOWN to your superior, the lusty, the busty goddess straight from Mt. Olympus "Megaus"...Megan Bayne is ALL SLUTTY

Megasiolympus

12.     +2   Like  

AI Voice faker

Group

Status

Free Agent

After an amazing special episode of NXXXT, the brand won a free agent signing. And may be one of the biggest signings ever....She is probabaly the greatest and most sucessfull Diva of all Time....

80FA3530-365B-431D-81AE-A0DC591A434D_tris

The MILF Trish Startus is now part of the NXXXT Roster! With her, its Stratusfaction garanteed

------------
    Dont forget that SummerSluttacular is this monday...so mark it on your calendar

13.     +5   Like  

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ShinyCandy @ 26/8/2022, 01:05) 

HGETRF1

WXW opens this week with a video recap package of the events of last week's episode,showing rosemary's dominant win over pvz,only to be attacked post match by the venus champion shotzi blackheart and her leather whip,the winning ways of queen's quest continuing with them defeating gail kim and ivy nile and,of course,the bad blood between asuka and ronda rousey,the two brawling in the parking lot and backstage before finally meeting in the ring,with ronda forcing the empress of tomorrow to pass out in the ankle lock for a dominant first victory in wxw,the recap package ending on a shot of ronda standing tall over a fallen asuka.

WXW then kicks off with fireworks going off in the arena as we pan around the loud,cheering crowd before we go to the middle of the ring where the full time owner and general manger of wxw,as well as the leader of the eternal elite,ShinyCandy,stands,mic in one hand,a glass of red wine in the other,he takes a sip from the glass before holding his mic up and welcoming everyone to the go home episode of wxw for summer slutacular 2022,he tells everyone that tonight's big 4 match card will see wxw's champion representatives in non title bouts to get ready for sunday,as well as a HUGE 8 team main event gauntlet match to crown number one contenders for the tag champions for the whoring hour in october,the boss then says "this sunday,wxw will show why we are the BEST damn adult wrestling entertainment company in the history of this damn buisness,we will CRUSH our competition,but,until then,cheers !",ShinyCandy then raises his glass of wine before downing the rest of it and leaving the ring as Shiny Licks make their way out for tonight's first match...

Match #1
    Non Title Stark Naked Tag Team Match
    KAIRI & Sasha Banks Vs Shiny Licks (Dakota Kai & Nixon Newell)

Post match,we go to the interview area where we see melissa santos standing by,she introduces her guest,maki itoh,who walks in wearing absolutely nothing,she smiles,then gives melissa a hug,however,before she can be asked anything or say anything,deonna purrazzo ambushes her,attacking the joshi whore with a clear rage and fury after everything she's been put through recently,battering her with multiple punches and forearms before she grabs a nearby chair and hits itoh a few times with it,after knocking itoh down,she smashes the chair into one of itoh's arms a few times,causing her to cry out in pain before locking in the fujiwara armbar,causing itoh even more pain,eventually,after causing enough damage,deonna is seperated from maki and dragged away as officials check on her as we cut to a commercial break showcasing ShinyCandy Futuristics Corp products.

Upon returning from commercial break,we find ourselves backstage in the locker room of the queen of the galaxy champion,becky lynch and her lover,paige,both women are naked and paige has becky pinned against the wall,sucking on,and milking her big milf tits,making becky moan and groan lustfully,she runs her hand through paige's hair,saying "i cant fookin wait to prove why i'm the most dominant bitch in all of adult wrestling entertainment this sunday,i wish i could have you there by my side when i do it,babe",paige looks up,briefly stopping sucking on becky's big milf tits to say "dont worry,babe,i'll be watching,and after you dominate those other two whores,we can go celebrate by doing what you LOVE doing",becky grins and says "we scissor until i cant feel my legs then you milk my tits dry ?",paige smirks in response,gives becky a long,sloppy kiss,then resumes sucking on,and milking becky's big milf tits,making her moan lustfully as we cut back to ringside for the next match of the evening....

Match #2
    Non Title Leather Whip On A Pole Match
    Shotzi Blackheart W/Cathy Kelley Vs Starlight Kid W/Yuka Sakazaki (GM's Note-Rosemary should appear during the match to stop cathy interfereing by fucking her senseless on the outside)

Post match we go backstage to the interview area with noelle foley,who gives us an update on maki itoh after the brutal assault on her earlier by deonna purrazzo,noelle says that the doctor has determined that whilest maki suffered a bruised arm and some other bumps and bruises,as long as she follows the doctor's orders she should be cleared to compete by the post summer slutacular episode of wxw,and then tells us that wxw's gm ShinyCandy has sanctioned a match between the two of them for that episode,a strap on on a pole match,at this point deonna walks into the interview area,grabs noelle's mic and says "i cant wait to teach that brat a lesson about what happens when you humiliate the virtuosa,i'm going to fuck that joshi whore senseless in front of everyone !",deonna then drops her mic,rips noelle's clothes off of her then pushes her to the floor,takes her own off and scissors noelle,groping her tits as she does,making both women moan lustfully,eventually they both climax multiple times before deonna finally gets up,smirking,and walks off,leaving behind an exausted,naked noelle as we cut to ringside for the next match of the evening...

Match #3
    Non Title First Climax Match
    Becky Lynch W/Paige Vs Bianca Belair

Post match,we go backstage to the office of the full time owner and general manager of wxw,ShinyCandy,who is on the phone to someone as he holds his glass of wine,sips from it then says "yes,utami,i know,relax,i've always kept my word,if you can win the ladder match this sunday i'll add you to the main event of the post summer slutacular episode of wxw,but that's ONLY if you win it,if you dont,you'll have to earn a shot at that title another way,i'll see you sunday,bye for now",the boss ends his call,puts his phone down then finishes drinking his wine before his phone starts ringing again,he looks at it,smiles,then answers the call as we cut to ringside for the main event of the evening....

Main Event
    8 Team Buck Naked Tag Team Gauntlet Match (Winning team earns a Tag Team Championship match @ The Whoring Hour)
    Cosmic Whores (Mei Suruga & Unagi Sayaka) Vs Fuck Buddies (Susie & Wendy Choo) Vs Gail Kim & Ivy Nile Vs Magical Seductive Sluts Inc (Riho & Sarray) Vs Queen's Quest (AZM & Saya Kamitani) W/Lady C Vs The Dollhouse (Eva Marie & Taryn Terrell) W/Paige VanZant Vs The Eternal Elite (Charlotte Flair & Natalya) W/Ronda Rousey Vs The Mean Girls (Brandi Rhodes & Tiffany Stratton) (GM's Note-Feel free to decide which two teams start the match & the remaining teams' order of entry)

Match One : KAIRI and Sasha defeat Shiny Licks in a Stark Naked Match

To kick the pre-PPV edition of WXW off, there's a somewhat surprise on hand as the lustful duo of KAIRI and Sasha manage to get a win over the current Tag Team champions! The champs aimed to us their licking game to beat the other women, but the strong bond of their opponents kept giving back just as much as they were taking. It came down to a classic roll up that got the victory. Sasha rolled Nixon up and slid her fingers into the Welsh Woman's pussy at the same time... extra pleasurable leverage! In celebration, the winning team tasted Nixon's sweetness by sucking away at on of Sasha's fingers each then making out oh so lovingly.

Match Two : Shotzi defeats Starlight Kid in a Leather Whip on a Pole Match

Unlike the tag team champions that came before this match, Shotzi was able to pick up the win in this non-title contest. Not an easy battle however, especially when the appearance of Rosemary messed with things! The horny demon made sure Cathy couldn't get involved by fucking her senseless on the outside! Leaving once she was satisfied, mainly with how many times Cathy had orgasmed! The commotion could be seeing as spurring Shotzi on. The champion retrieved the whip and used it to let out her anger. Going to town on whipping Starlight. Yaka received the same treatment when she tried to come to the rescue of her friend. Instead ending up getting a relentless whipping too!

Match Three: Becky defeats Bianca in a First Climax Match

Another non-title match on the card, resulting in another successful outing from the person that holds the championship in the match. It was Becky's turn as she put
    away the ever, impressively strong, Bianca! Doing so of course with assistance from
    her girlfriend who was present ringside. There was a moment it looked like the victory
    was going Bianca's way. She
    had the Irishwoman military pressed up in the air, her
    fingers jammed into Lynch's soaked pussy, enjoying three champion's moans. But that is where Paige stuck her nose in, giving Becky the opportunity to roll Bianca up and frantically eat the woman out! Leading to an orgasm from a frustrated looking Bianca post match.

Main Event: Gail & Ivy win the 8 Team Buck Naked Tag Team Gauntlet Match

16 women = 8 teams all eager to tear each other's clothes in the name of earning a
    tag team title shot in the future. Especially with the champs losing earlier in the night, each team seeing the opportunity to get the titles when the champions were on a
    downward momentum after one match that is. Nevertheless, aiming to prove
    themselves, it was the Eternal Elite starting the gauntlet, keeping their gear intact as
    they stripped and eliminated the Mean Girls duo, Brandi & Tiffany. Next up, where
    Charlotte would lose her chest coverings, having to carry on with her big tits out, was
    Queen's Quest. AZM and Saya, then the Dollhouse, Eva and Taryn. The EE making
    good work of their opponents, stripping them bare and managing to keep their
    clothing in tact. But their toughest challenges was to come, Charlotte and Natalya,
    motivated and encouraged by Ronda ringside, would be down to their final pieces of
    clothing, both their panties after two rough encounters with the two following teams,
    Cosmic Whores, represented by Mei and Unagi, plus then the Magical Seductive Sluts, Riho and Sarray. Both teams however being stripped down and eliminated.

With the recently coming together Fuck Buddies of Susie and Wendy, the crowd
    believed that the Eternal Elite would go all the way in the gauntlet. However, that
    wasn't to be. Charlotte and Natalya's fatigue was a factor in the surprise elimination
    from the buddies that love to fuck one another. They got the EE out via the removal
    of their last bits of clothing. Leaving two teams, the Fuck Buddies and the
    mentor-student dynamic of Gail Kim and Ivy Nile. The two freshest teams went at it,
    with eventually Gail and Ivy earning their tag title match. Doing so after ripping open
    the matching onesies worn by the Buddies, exposing them nude quickly after, and
    then, to send a 'licking' message, would use their tongues to make their defeated
    opponents turn into moaning messes as they celebrate their victory!

14.     +1   Like  

Group

Status
    Nice! Also that Joe Gacy part was completely unexpected!! 😂😂😂

15.     +1   Like  

Group

Status
    joe Gacy has not been seen around here in months
    QUOTE (Bayley&ShaynaSuckedMyBWC @ 8/28/2022, 02:26 AM) 
    Nice! Also that Joe Gacy part was completely unexpected!! 😂😂😂

514 replies since 9/3/2022, 09:23   52284 views