Valhalla Vs WXW-The Game

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Resident WFFP Game Maker & Occasional Fanfic Writer

Group

Status
    Anonymous

wxw_header_2

WXW opens with a video recap package of it's summer spectacular pay per view,long hot summer,showing various moments from the ppv including the first sighting of new wxw star AZM,the crowning of the first ever buck naked champion,mina shirakawa,nikkita lyons retaining her venus championship over a very game ember moon,toni storm taking the eternal elite's nikki bella to her limit and beating her in their 69 challenge and,in the main event,becky lynch overcoming the odds,and her lover,paige,to retain her queen of the galaxy championship,the package ends with becky standing tall and paige laying exhausted on the ring mat.

WXW then kicks off as fireworks go off,we pan around the arena seeing all of the cheering fans in attendance,and then cut to the ring where the first ever buck naked champion,mina shirakawa,stands in the middle of the ring,wearing extremely slutty lingerie,holding her championship over her shoulder,standing next to her is 3 masked women,she says that now that she's finally proven herself as a true champion in wxw,she wants to bring a brand new era of fun,dancing and sexy entertainment to wxw,the era of the cosmic whores,she then tells the women standing with her to take their masks off,and they do,revealing themselves to be mayu iwatani,mei suruga and unagi sayaka,mina grabs and makes out with mayu lustfully,then the 4 women get in position and start doing a sexy,slutty dance routine,stripping naked as they do to the delight and cheers of the crowd,afterwards their opponents for the first match of the evening,the dollhouse,make their way to the ring....

Match #1
    8 Woman Tag Team Stark Naked Match (Everyone in the match wrestles completely naked)
    Cosmic Whores (Mayu Iwatani,Mei Suruga,Mina Shirakawa & Unagi Sayaka) Vs The Dollhouse (Eva Marie,Paige VanZant,Scarlett Bordeaux & Taryn Terrell)

Post Match,we go backstage to the interview area where we see melissa santos standing by,she introduces her guest,shotzi blackheart,who walks in wearing absolutely nothing,she grabs melissa's mic and says she's done being vice's pet nude whore,she's tired of constantly finding herself on the losing end recently,so she's leaving vice "and i hope becky and paige are happy together,me ? i'm gonna find my own fucking way to championship gold without those sluts and without vice,because i'm the ballsy fucking badass !" shotzi then howls,grabs melissa,strips her and fucks her senseless,forcing melissa to suck on her big tits,both women climaxing multiple times,shotzi then howls one more time before walking away,leaving a naked,exhausted melissa slumped on the floor,alone as we cut to ringside for our next match of the evening...

Match #2
    Summer Slutacular Fatal Four Way Buck Naked Qualifying Match (Winner represents WXW in the buck naked triple threat match at summer slutacular)
    Bianca Belair Vs Rosemary Vs Riho Vs Susie

Post match,we go backstage to the interview area where we see noelle foley standing by,she introduces her guests,the queen of the galaxy champion becky lynch and her lover,paige of vice,both women walk in wearing matching slutty,revealing outfits,before becky can say anything,paige grabs the mic and says "if shotzi thinks she can do better without us by her side,then good riddance to bad rubbish,all she ever was,and ever will be,is a useless big boobed slut,without vice she's nothing !",becky then slaps her lover,snatches the mic and goes to say something but paige knocks it out of her hand,forces her to her knees and pulls her own panties down,forcing becky to eat her out,she then grabs noelle,rips her top and bra off and starts moaning lustfully as she makes out with her and gropes one of her tits,getting her own groped by noelle,we then go to a short commercial break featuring an advert for the newest summer fruits wine range from ShinyCandy Futuristics Corp.

Once back from the commercial break,we go backstage where we see gail kim talking to ivy nile,she talks about how she's been impressed by ivy recently,and wants to guide her to the top of wxw,telling her that she has years of experience "not just as a wrestler,but as a whore as well",saying that,with her by her side,ivy can become the top whore in wxw,ivy thinks about it for a moment,then nods her head,grabs gail and makes out with her,pulling away after a few moments to slap her ass and shake her hand,causing gail to grin as we cut to ringside for the next match of the evening....

Match #3
    8 Woman Bra & Panties Battle Royal
    Asuka W/Kairi Sane Vs Charlotte Flair Vs Deonna Purrazzo Vs Maki Itoh Vs Mia Yim Vs Naomi Vs Paige W/Becky Lynch Vs Tiffany Stratton

Post match,we go backstage to ShinyCandy's office,however the temporary GM himself isnt there,instead sitting at his desk is his wife,Cathy Kelley,and sitting in front of her,wearing nothing but a pair of heels and a strap on is shotzi blackheart,shotzi asks cathy why she wanted to talk to her and where her man is,cathy smirks and says her husband "is away sorting out some important buisness,i'm in charge tonight and i have an offer for you i think you'll love",cathy then offers shotzi the future venus championship shot she won at long hot summer if she joins the eternal elite and becomes her girlfriend and fuck buddy,shotzi grins hearing this then,to answer cathy she grabs her,rips her clothes off,bends her over the table and fucks her senseless with her strap on,howling as she does,pounding her pussy mercilessly and groping her tits,after making the boss's wife climax multiple times,she forces cathy to lick her strap on clean before taking it off and forcing cathy to suck her big tits as she sits in cathy's chair,saying "i accept,bitch,now suck those tits and dont stop until i tell you to",we then cut to ringside for the next match of the evening....

Match #4
    Summer Slutacular Qualifying Match (Winner represents WXW in the wet t-shirt contest at summer slutacular)
    Brandi Rhodes Vs Ivy Nile W/Gail Kim

Post match,we go backstage and see shotzi blackheart,now wearing leather gear,beating up nikkita lyons,throwing her into various stacks of boxes and walls,then whipping her ass with a leather whip as cathy watches,grinning,shotzi then growls at cathy to drag her out to the ring,which she does,the two women making their way out to the ring,cathy dragging a beaten up,bruised nikkita lyons and her venus championship to it,once inside shotzi grabs a mic,howls,then says "i'm cashing in my fucking venus championship match,right FUCKING NOW,and my bitch,cathy,is gonna be our special guest referee,whether this bimbo here likes it OR FUCKING NOT !",shotzi then howls one more time before throwing her mic down as cathy calls for the bell to ring for an impromptu championship match...

Match #5
    WXW Venus Championship Match W/Special Guest Ref Cathy Kelley
    Nikkita Lyons (c) Vs Shotzi Blackheart

Post match,we go to a video from earlier today showing the lustful protector,xia li arriving at the XXX Dome and getting out of her car when she spots a group of guys harassing a female staff member by another car,as the guys start pushing the woman around and calling her a slut,they start getting knocked out swiftly by xia li and her wooden staff,the female staff member then wraps her arms around xia li,making out with her in thanks,the lustful protector then strips her and herself and fucks her on the bonnet of her car,both women moaning lustfully,we then see the words 'The lustful Protector,Xia Li,Debuts Next' appear on the screen before we go to a short commercial break featuring an advert for some upcoming health care products from ShinyCandy Futuristics Corp.

Once back from the commercial break,we see the lustful protector,xia li make her debut entrance in wxw,bringing her wooden staff with her,she smiles as she makes her way to the ring,then,once inside it,sasha banks' music hits,causing the crowd to come unglued as the boss makes her entrance,she smiles hearing everyone's reaction,grins towards xia li,puts on her BOSS shades then walks down to the ring,once inside of it she takes her shades off,hits her pose then shakes xia's hand to a huge pop from the crowd as the bell rings for the next match....

Match #6
    20 Minute Ultimate Climax Match (Whoever can make their opponent climax the most during the 20 minute time limit wins)
    Xia Li Vs Sasha Banks (GM's Note-Sonya Deville should try to attack sasha post match)

Post match,we go to live satellite link up with the temporary GM of WXW,ShinyCandy,who's sitting at a table in his spanish villa,holding a glass of rose wine,he sips some of it,smiles,then puts his glass down and welcomes everyone to his villa,saying that whilest he cant be there in person tonight due to "important wxw buisness",he does have an announcement for next week,as next week will be a tag team wrestling showcase when "the first ever wxw odd couple tag team tournament" takes place,a one night tag team tournament featuring odd couple tag teams fighting for the right to enter a battle royal at the end of the evening,the winner of which "will face the queen of the galaxy champion,becky lynch,in the main event of the post summer slutacular episode of wxw",ShinyCandy then raises his wine glass,wishes all the women in the tournament good luck,then takes a sip from his wine as we cut to a quick commercial break.

Once back from the commercial break,we go to a video where we see the joshi whore known as Lady C sitting at a desk,wearing a set of slutty,revealing lingerie and high heels,signing what looks like a contract,after she signs it we cut to her walking into what appears to be a bedroom where we see AZM and Utami Hayashishita laying naked and exhausted on the bed,AZM is the first to sit up,asking her if she got her contract,lady c nods,saying "i also got first class tickets for the plane back after some persuasion",utami then sits up,grinning and calling her a whore,all 3 joshi whores laugh as lady c strips out of her lingerie then gets on the bed,getting on all fours as both AZM and utami get strap ons and fuck her,utami pounding her pussy relentlessly and AZM fucking her mouth,eventually,after lady c is forced to climax multiple times by utami and is clearly worn out,both her and AZM allow lady c to slump onto the bed as they make out,whilest the words 'Lady C,coming soon to WXW' appear on screen before the video ends and we cut to ringside for tonight's main event...

Main Event
    WXW Tag Team Championship First Climax Elimination Match
    Shiny Licks (Dakota Kai & Nixon Newell) (c) Vs Sarray & Wendy Choo

2.     +4   Like  

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ShinyCandy @ 30/7/2022, 00:02) 

wxw_header_2

WXW opens with a video recap package of it's summer spectacular pay per view,long hot summer,showing various moments from the ppv including the first sighting of new wxw star AZM,the crowning of the first ever buck naked champion,mina shirakawa,nikkita lyons retaining her venus championship over a very game ember moon,toni storm taking the eternal elite's nikki bella to her limit and beating her in their 69 challenge and,in the main event,becky lynch overcoming the odds,and her lover,paige,to retain her queen of the galaxy championship,the package ends with becky standing tall and paige laying exhausted on the ring mat.

WXW then kicks off as fireworks go off,we pan around the arena seeing all of the cheering fans in attendance,and then cut to the ring where the first ever buck naked champion,mina shirakawa,stands in the middle of the ring,wearing extremely slutty lingerie,holding her championship over her shoulder,standing next to her is 3 masked women,she says that now that she's finally proven herself as a true champion in wxw,she wants to bring a brand new era of fun,dancing and sexy entertainment to wxw,the era of the cosmic whores,she then tells the women standing with her to take their masks off,and they do,revealing themselves to be mayu iwatani,mei suruga and unagi sayaka,mina grabs and makes out with mayu lustfully,then the 4 women get in position and start doing a sexy,slutty dance routine,stripping naked as they do to the delight and cheers of the crowd,afterwards their opponents for the first match of the evening,the dollhouse,make their way to the ring....

Match #1
    8 Woman Tag Team Stark Naked Match (Everyone in the match wrestles completely naked)
    Cosmic Whores (Mayu Iwatani,Mei Suruga,Mina Shirakawa & Unagi Sayaka) Vs The Dollhouse (Eva Marie,Paige VanZant,Scarlett Bordeaux & Taryn Terrell)

Post Match,we go backstage to the interview area where we see melissa santos standing by,she introduces her guest,shotzi blackheart,who walks in wearing absolutely nothing,she grabs melissa's mic and says she's done being vice's pet nude whore,she's tired of constantly finding herself on the losing end recently,so she's leaving vice "and i hope becky and paige are happy together,me ? i'm gonna find my own fucking way to championship gold without those sluts and without vice,because i'm the ballsy fucking badass !" shotzi then howls,grabs melissa,strips her and fucks her senseless,forcing melissa to suck on her big tits,both women climaxing multiple times,shotzi then howls one more time before walking away,leaving a naked,exhausted melissa slumped on the floor,alone as we cut to ringside for our next match of the evening...

Match #2
    Summer Slutacular Fatal Four Way Buck Naked Qualifying Match (Winner represents WXW in the buck naked triple threat match at summer slutacular)
    Bianca Belair Vs Rosemary Vs Riho Vs Susie

Post match,we go backstage to the interview area where we see noelle foley standing by,she introduces her guests,the queen of the galaxy champion becky lynch and her lover,paige of vice,both women walk in wearing matching slutty,revealing outfits,before becky can say anything,paige grabs the mic and says "if shotzi thinks she can do better without us by her side,then good riddance to bad rubbish,all she ever was,and ever will be,is a useless big boobed slut,without vice she's nothing !",becky then slaps her lover,snatches the mic and goes to say something but paige knocks it out of her hand,forces her to her knees and pulls her own panties down,forcing becky to eat her out,she then grabs noelle,rips her top and bra off and starts moaning lustfully as she makes out with her and gropes one of her tits,getting her own groped by noelle,we then go to a short commercial break featuring an advert for the newest summer fruits wine range from ShinyCandy Futuristics Corp.

Once back from the commercial break,we go backstage where we see gail kim talking to ivy nile,she talks about how she's been impressed by ivy recently,and wants to guide her to the top of wxw,telling her that she has years of experience "not just as a wrestler,but as a whore as well",saying that,with her by her side,ivy can become the top whore in wxw,ivy thinks about it for a moment,then nods her head,grabs gail and makes out with her,pulling away after a few moments to slap her ass and shake her hand,causing gail to grin as we cut to ringside for the next match of the evening....

Match #3
    8 Woman Bra & Panties Battle Royal
    Asuka W/Kairi Sane Vs Charlotte Flair Vs Deonna Purrazzo Vs Maki Itoh Vs Mia Yim Vs Naomi Vs Paige W/Becky Lynch Vs Tiffany Stratton

Post match,we go backstage to ShinyCandy's office,however the temporary GM himself isnt there,instead sitting at his desk is his wife,Cathy Kelley,and sitting in front of her,wearing nothing but a pair of heels and a strap on is shotzi blackheart,shotzi asks cathy why she wanted to talk to her and where her man is,cathy smirks and says her husband "is away sorting out some important buisness,i'm in charge tonight and i have an offer for you i think you'll love",cathy then offers shotzi the future venus championship shot she won at long hot summer if she joins the eternal elite and becomes her girlfriend and fuck buddy,shotzi grins hearing this then,to answer cathy she grabs her,rips her clothes off,bends her over the table and fucks her senseless with her strap on,howling as she does,pounding her pussy mercilessly and groping her tits,after making the boss's wife climax multiple times,she forces cathy to lick her strap on clean before taking it off and forcing cathy to suck her big tits as she sits in cathy's chair,saying "i accept,bitch,now suck those tits and dont stop until i tell you to",we then cut to ringside for the next match of the evening....

Match #4
    Summer Slutacular Qualifying Match (Winner represents WXW in the wet t-shirt contest at summer slutacular)
    Brandi Rhodes Vs Ivy Nile W/Gail Kim

Post match,we go backstage and see shotzi blackheart,now wearing leather gear,beating up nikkita lyons,throwing her into various stacks of boxes and walls,then whipping her ass with a leather whip as cathy watches,grinning,shotzi then growls at cathy to drag her out to the ring,which she does,the two women making their way out to the ring,cathy dragging a beaten up,bruised nikkita lyons and her venus championship to it,once inside shotzi grabs a mic,howls,then says "i'm cashing in my fucking venus championship match,right FUCKING NOW,and my bitch,cathy,is gonna be our special guest referee,whether this bimbo here likes it OR FUCKING NOT !",shotzi then howls one more time before throwing her mic down as cathy calls for the bell to ring for an impromptu championship match...

Match #5
    WXW Venus Championship Match W/Special Guest Ref Cathy Kelley
    Nikkita Lyons (c) Vs Shotzi Blackheart

Post match,we go to a video from earlier today showing the lustful protector,xia li arriving at the XXX Dome and getting out of her car when she spots a group of guys harassing a female staff member by another car,as the guys start pushing the woman around and calling her a slut,they start getting knocked out swiftly by xia li and her wooden staff,the female staff member then wraps her arms around xia li,making out with her in thanks,the lustful protector then strips her and herself and fucks her on the bonnet of her car,both women moaning lustfully,we then see the words 'The lustful Protector,Xia Li,Debuts Next' appear on the screen before we go to a short commercial break featuring an advert for some upcoming health care products from ShinyCandy Futuristics Corp.

Once back from the commercial break,we see the lustful protector,xia li make her debut entrance in wxw,bringing her wooden staff with her,she smiles as she makes her way to the ring,then,once inside it,sasha banks' music hits,causing the crowd to come unglued as the boss makes her entrance,she smiles hearing everyone's reaction,grins towards xia li,puts on her BOSS shades then walks down to the ring,once inside of it she takes her shades off,hits her pose then shakes xia's hand to a huge pop from the crowd as the bell rings for the next match....

Match #6
    20 Minute Ultimate Climax Match (Whoever can make their opponent climax the most during the 20 minute time limit wins)
    Xia Li Vs Sasha Banks (GM's Note-Sonya Deville should try to attack sasha post match)

Post match,we go to live satellite link up with the temporary GM of WXW,ShinyCandy,who's sitting at a table in his spanish villa,holding a glass of rose wine,he sips some of it,smiles,then puts his glass down and welcomes everyone to his villa,saying that whilest he cant be there in person tonight due to "important wxw buisness",he does have an announcement for next week,as next week will be a tag team wrestling showcase when "the first ever wxw odd couple tag team tournament" takes place,a one night tag team tournament featuring odd couple tag teams fighting for the right to enter a battle royal at the end of the evening,the winner of which "will face the queen of the galaxy champion,becky lynch,in the main event of the post summer slutacular episode of wxw",ShinyCandy then raises his wine glass,wishes all the women in the tournament good luck,then takes a sip from his wine as we cut to a quick commercial break.

Once back from the commercial break,we go to a video where we see the joshi whore known as Lady C sitting at a desk,wearing a set of slutty,revealing lingerie and high heels,signing what looks like a contract,after she signs it we cut to her walking into what appears to be a bedroom where we see AZM and Utami Hayashishita laying naked and exhausted on the bed,AZM is the first to sit up,asking her if she got her contract,lady c nods,saying "i also got first class tickets for the plane back after some persuasion",utami then sits up,grinning and calling her a whore,all 3 joshi whores laugh as lady c strips out of her lingerie then gets on the bed,getting on all fours as both AZM and utami get strap ons and fuck her,utami pounding her pussy relentlessly and AZM fucking her mouth,eventually,after lady c is forced to climax multiple times by utami and is clearly worn out,both her and AZM allow lady c to slump onto the bed as they make out,whilest the words 'Lady C,coming soon to WXW' appear on screen before the video ends and we cut to ringside for tonight's main event...

Main Event
    WXW Tag Team Championship First Climax Elimination Match
    Shiny Licks (Dakota Kai & Nixon Newell) (c) Vs Sarray & Wendy Choo

Match One : Cosmic Whores defeat The Dollhouse

The era of the Cosmic Whores kicks off with a victory to the new team! Where the Whores were able to show off the fun and sexy entertainment they will be bringing to WXW! Doing so at the expense of the Dolls. Throughout the match, there was plenty of groping and squeezing the assets of each Dollhouse member, leading up to a thrilling conclusion where Mei was able to take out PVZ, Unagi and Mayu got their piece of Eva and Scarlett, leaving the first-ever Buck Naked Champion, Mina, alone with Taryn. Eventually hitting her signature offense and then lustfully pinning the blonde for the victory. Afterwards, all Cosmic Whores return to the ring, where they go back to their sexy and slutty dance routine, doing so over a prone Taryn!

Match Two : Rosemary wins the Summer Slutacular Fatal Four Way Buck Naked Qualifying Match

In this Buck Naked Fatal Four-Way, Rosemary comes out victorious! Bianca was able to showcase her strength by powerlifting her opponents about, but that resulted in her becoming a target for the other three woman. Stripping her down and then fighting it out amongst them. Rosemary was the winner after getting Riho and Suzie down to a buck naked state. Rosemary leaving the match with her full ass on show, only still dressed in her bra.

Match Three : Maki Itoh wins the Bra & Panties Battle Royal

Everyone thought that the final two competitors of the match had come down to Charlotte and Mia. Where one of these two should have been the winner. Charlotte had some good control throughout the match, but would become distracted when Becky began mouthing off after Flair had just eliminated Paige. This allowed Mia to dropkick Charlotte in the back, sending her forward and over the top rope! Mia had begun celebrating, but her music wasn't playing. The crowd where confused, until a sneaky Maki, who had been hiding it out on the outside of the ring at some point, snuck back in and got behind Mia. Quickly ripping open the woman's bra and handily groping her round tits, using the grip on them to send Mia over the top rope and out of the ring, declaring Maki as the winner!

Match Four : Ivy Nile defeats Brandi Rhodes in a Summer Slutacular Qualifying Match

Now with the experienced veteran, Gail Kim, accompanying her out to the ring, Ivy was too much for Brandi to handle in the match. Showing off the power she possessed in her small frame. After the match, Gail wanted to teach Ivy more on the 'whore' side of things too. The pair getting Brandi nude, and with some instructions, Ivy would have lowered her bottoms and panties, scissoring her defeated opponent till they both got off with squirting orgasms. Whilst Gail too had dropped her bottom halves, dropping her nude ass onto Brandi's face, grinding against the other woman till she ended up cumming too!

Match Five : Shotzi defeats Nikkita to become the new WXW Venus Champion!

In an impromptu title match that had the crowd shocked but hyped, Shotzi continued to show this was her night as she cashed in her contractual championship match and defeated the former champion in Nikkita. Though with the condition Nikkita was in already, it wasn't much of a match. Other than a hope spot where Nikkita began firing back, only for the special guest referee, Cathy to intervene, leading to Shotzi returning control. Showing she didn't need Vice anymore, Shotzi stripped Nikkita out of that tight-fitting one piece, exposing the woman's nude thickness. Blackheart never once relented on Nikkita, making her orgasm several times through different means. Strap-on pounding her, eating her out, everything to weaken the woman for an easy pin. Cathy turned a blind eye to anything that may have resulted in a DQ, which Shotzi paid her bitch back for post-match, making out with the woman whilst holding up her newly won title.

Match Six : Sasha defeats Xia in a 20 Minute Climax Match

Using the crowd's loud encouragement, Sasha was able to defeat Xia in a orgasm-filled twenty minutes of hot action. Each woman giving each other pleasurable orgasms as the crowd were lively throughout, showing their support for the lustful protector and the boss. They shook hands again afterwards, but as Sasha was alone in the ring, Sonya Deville clubbed her from behind, beating down on the boss, wearing her out in a tight submission. Xia, who was going up the ramp, saw this, chasing Sonya off before caring for Banks.

Match Seven : Shiny Licks retain WXW Tag Team Championships against Sarray and Wendy

Sticking true to their name, Tegan and Dakota simultaneously made their Japanese opponents cum in the middle of the ring by using their tongues on Sarray and Wendy's soaked clits! Giving them the victory in a well-fought tag team match!

3.     +4   Like  

I love. Alexa

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Thoughts 🤔.

a14a3e5f-4f5b-4a78-a5ce-3d760a24c340

4.     +3   Like  

Group

Status
    Anonymous

What's up everyone ! it's me,Cathy Kelley,ShinyCandy's wife,Shotzi Blackheart's Bitch and the head of the future slut science division at ShinyCandy Futuristics Corp,and gosh,i am worn the fuck out,shotzi has been fucking me every which way all day long,filming a sex tape for my man's eyes only,and she's only just allowed me to have a break so i can give all of you TWO important announcements,but first,whilest you dont get to see me nude,which i currently am,that's for my man and shotzi's eyes only,here's a picture shotzi took of what i was wearing earlier before she tore it all off my body and fucked me senseless like the whore i am,i look hot as fuck in it,i think you'll agree...

mhXQiz5

Told you all i looked hot as fuck ! now,onto those announcements,so,firstly,as you all may know,coming up in august is summer slutacular,and that means it's interpromotional warfare !

I can now reveal that,after the post long hot summer episode of WXW,all of our representatives for the event are 100% locked in,and they will be Rosemary in the buck naked triple threat match,Ivy Nile in the wet t shirt contest,Utami Hayashishita,who my man announced previously as making her debut at the event in the ladder match,our tag team champions Shiny Licks,our venus champion and the eternal elite's newest member,my girlfriend and fuck buddy,Shotzi Blackheart and,of course,our queen of the galaxy champion,a woman who's inferior to shotzi in every single way,Becky Lynch !

With that out of the way,onto the second announcement,one that my man would've been making but,you know,he's hard at work on super important WXW buisness things,so i'm here to do it for him,aint i a good wife ?

Anyways,dont answer that,it's a rhetorical question,of course i am,now,that announcement,as it turns out,the post long hot summer episode of WXW and it's results have hit the required combined likes goal amount to secure us a brand new free agent signing !

Of course,as has been the case in recent weeks,if you want to find out who it is we've signed to the hottest adult wrestling entertainment company in the damn world,you'll have to tune into next week's special episode of WXW,the odd couples tag team tournament,to find out the whore's identity !

With all of that being said,shotzi just told me that if i dont get my hot ass back to the bedroom so we can continue making our sex tape,then she's gonna spank my hot ass red raw,sooooo....

I've been Cathy Kelley,you've all been AMAZING,i hope you all have a WONDERFUL day ! XOXOXOXO

5.     +2   Like  

AI Voice faker

Group

Status

Free Agent Signing

After the a sucessfull PPV, Great American Smash, NXXXT After Dark was able to secure a new free agent signing after receiving the fans approval on that show. S with that said, the General Manager decided to offer a contract to a NXT superstar and she accepted! Give a warm welcome to Tatum Paxley!

80FA3530-365B-431D-81AE-A0DC591A434Dtp

Keep watching NXXXT After Dark to see when she´ll debut!

6.     +6   Like  

AI Voice faker

Group

Status

NXXXT After Dark- Episode 17

80FA3530-365B-431D-81AE-A0DC591A434Dlit

The show starts with Lita in the ring and she cuts a promo.
    “Oh shut up! You think I came to NXXXT to be some else´s sidekick? Come on..Im a legend! A WWE Hall Of Famer! I am the sole reason for Raw´s highest rated segment in history! I deserve respect! I have been under contract for a long time and zero oportunities, so I had to take advantage of Rhea to get eyes on me again....And now im the most talked about slut in this company because of what I did!....oh, you guys want me to show you my tits?...well, too bad! That wont happen you virgins! Now poor Rhea is out with an injury thanks to me....So now its time I go after Mandy and her title...since im the sole reason she´s the champ....”
    She is interrupted by a pissed off Candice LeRae
    “oh no! Shut up Lita! If anyone is going after Mandy its me! I cant stand the way she disrespected me 2 weeks ago after my match with Io! That bitch sit on my face just to prove a point and to talk about Rhea! I was used as a steping stone and I want her title as payback!”
    “Then get in line bitch!”
    They start arguing until Eve Torres, the assistant of the GM, shows up on stage and books a match betweent the 2 in the main event to determine who faces Mandy for the title at the next special episode.

Brandi Lauren cuts a promo saying that next week she wants a rematch with Liv Morgan

- Persia Pirotta (w/ Indi Hartwell) Vs Aliyah (w/ Carmella) in a lingerie match . This match is taking place after what BJP have been doing to indi and persia´s boyfriends in the past few weeks.

marcos-medina-cell-background_aj
    We see a video of Team Tits.
    PF:” We had such a great victory at Great American Smash! You have been overlooked for too long! If kidnapping AJ was the way to get the attention, then so be it!”
    B:”Yeah, and my boys Butcher and Blade are taking good care of her...”
    The camera zooms out and we can see total apathy on AJ´s face as she gets her ass brutally pounded by Butcher. She is completely broken, like her sould has already left her body a long time ago. Team tits laugh at this,
    PF:”Oh AJ....it looks like your 2 girls are not here to save you.....so sad.....when we caugh you, I couldnt even stick my middle finger in your ass....right now I can probably shove my entire fist hahaha”

- The new PAWG Champion Ivelisse goes to the ring and celebrates her title win by thanking the fans and by taking off her shorts and thong. She challenges any PAWG out there for a championship match right now! The slut that answers the challenge is one of the newest signees Killer Kelly! (Ivelisse retains and is viciously attacked by Tenille after the match)

Cora Jade and Roxanne Perez go talk to the GM and say that something´s got to be done to get AJ back. But the GM says he has no problem with that cause in the past AJ refused to have sex with him, but he is willing to give them an opportunity to get AJ back.....Them and Team Tits will compete in a Beat the Clock Challenge . Where both of you have to survive for as long as you can getting fucked by Butcher and The Blade in the middle of the ring...While Team tits have to endure the same but by 2 guys you pick....If you are able to surpass Team Tits´s time, i´ll give you a tag match with Team Tits where AJ will be in a shark cage.
    They dont like the ide but they have to accept it for AJ.

We have another Kelly Kelly´s Exposé Striptease where everything went smooth and she got completely naked for the amusement of the audience.

The New NXXXT Tag Team Champions TayJay are doing a photoshoot with their new titles when Tay just kisses Anna passionately as the phographer keeps taking pics. After a bit Anna gives in and kisses her back. After that Tay says
    “no one will be able to stop this reign cause we get along great...”

- Alexa Bliss is upset that Summer Rae cheated to beat her at Great American Smash, so she challenged Summer to a best ridding contest. Where they will pick an audience member and they will ride them cowgirl style. However van make their man cum faster wins. The winner choses the stipulation for their eventual rematch.

In Chase University, Julia Hart and Skye Blue are being spanked by Mr Chase after losing the tag titles.
    “You were bad girls! But we can still fix this... you have your remtach clause so I want those titles back!”
    When he stops, their asses are beefy red and full of scratches.

80FA3530-365B-431D-81AE-A0DC591A434Dmil

- Maryse is ringside with her tits out as she is being fed grapes. She is here to watch a MILFS Division match where the winner will get a future shot at her crown. A 3 way milk match. A competitor is eliminated after her opponent forces her to drop milk from her tits. Brie Bella vs Lacey Evans Vs Mickie James

Renee Young announces that next week we will have Liv vs Brandi, and plus we will have that beat the clock challenge between Team Tits and Team 2001. As Renee is talking she is interrupted by some noise down the hall and she goes check it out. When she arrives we see Nikki A.S.S is on the ground and she has no idea who attacked her. Who could have been?

-In the main event Toxic Attraction go to the Toxic Lounge to watch this match. we have Lita Vs Candice LeRae where the winner becomes the number 1 contender for the NXXXT Championship (During the match a video o Rhea should show up with her threatening Lita. This distracts Lita and she loses the match because of it)

-------------------------------------------------------------
    Thank you so much for reading and to keep being interested in this show! Hope you enjoyed it and dont forget to comment and to drop a like on this post and on the eventual post with the results!

7.     +5   Like  

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SlapJacking @ 8/3/2022, 02:18 PM) 

NXXXT After Dark- Episode 17

80FA3530-365B-431D-81AE-A0DC591A434Dlit

The show starts with Lita in the ring and she cuts a promo.
    “Oh shut up! You think I came to NXXXT to be some else´s sidekick? Come on..Im a legend! A WWE Hall Of Famer! I am the sole reason for Raw´s highest rated segment in history! I deserve respect! I have been under contract for a long time and zero oportunities, so I had to take advantage of Rhea to get eyes on me again....And now im the most talked about slut in this company because of what I did!....oh, you guys want me to show you my tits?...well, too bad! That wont happen you virgins! Now poor Rhea is out with an injury thanks to me....So now its time I go after Mandy and her title...since im the sole reason she´s the champ....”
    She is interrupted by a pissed off Candice LeRae
    “oh no! Shut up Lita! If anyone is going after Mandy its me! I cant stand the way she disrespected me 2 weeks ago after my match with Io! That bitch sit on my face just to prove a point and to talk about Rhea! I was used as a steping stone and I want her title as payback!”
    “Then get in line bitch!”
    They start arguing until Eve Torres, the assistant of the GM, shows up on stage and books a match betweent the 2 in the main event to determine who faces Mandy for the title at the next special episode.

Brandi Lauren cuts a promo saying that next week she wants a rematch with Liv Morgan

- Persia Pirotta (w/ Indi Hartwell) Vs Aliyah (w/ Carmella) in a lingerie match . This match is taking place after what BJP have been doing to indi and persia´s boyfriends in the past few weeks.

marcos-medina-cell-background_aj
    We see a video of Team Tits.
    PF:” We had such a great victory at Great American Smash! You have been overlooked for too long! If kidnapping AJ was the way to get the attention, then so be it!”
    B:”Yeah, and my boys Butcher and Blade are taking good care of her...”
    The camera zooms out and we can see total apathy on AJ´s face as she gets her ass brutally pounded by Butcher. She is completely broken, like her sould has already left her body a long time ago. Team tits laugh at this,
    PF:”Oh AJ....it looks like your 2 girls are not here to save you.....so sad.....when we caugh you, I couldnt even stick my middle finger in your ass....right now I can probably shove my entire fist hahaha”

- The new PAWG Champion Ivelisse goes to the ring and celebrates her title win by thanking the fans and by taking off her shorts and thong. She challenges any PAWG out there for a championship match right now! The slut that answers the challenge is one of the newest signees Killer Kelly! (Ivelisse retains and is viciously attacked by Tenille after the match)

Cora Jade and Roxanne Perez go talk to the GM and say that something´s got to be done to get AJ back. But the GM says he has no problem with that cause in the past AJ refused to have sex with him, but he is willing to give them an opportunity to get AJ back.....Them and Team Tits will compete in a Beat the Clock Challenge . Where both of you have to survive for as long as you can getting fucked by Butcher and The Blade in the middle of the ring...While Team tits have to endure the same but by 2 guys you pick....If you are able to surpass Team Tits´s time, i´ll give you a tag match with Team Tits where AJ will be in a shark cage.
    They dont like the ide but they have to accept it for AJ.

We have another Kelly Kelly´s Exposé Striptease where everything went smooth and she got completely naked for the amusement of the audience.

The New NXXXT Tag Team Champions TayJay are doing a photoshoot with their new titles when Tay just kisses Anna passionately as the phographer keeps taking pics. After a bit Anna gives in and kisses her back. After that Tay says
    “no one will be able to stop this reign cause we get along great...”

- Alexa Bliss is upset that Summer Rae cheated to beat her at Great American Smash, so she challenged Summer to a best ridding contest. Where they will pick an audience member and they will ride them cowgirl style. However van make their man cum faster wins. The winner choses the stipulation for their eventual rematch.

In Chase University, Julia Hart and Skye Blue are being spanked by Mr Chase after losing the tag titles.
    “You were bad girls! But we can still fix this... you have your remtach clause so I want those titles back!”
    When he stops, their asses are beefy red and full of scratches.

80FA3530-365B-431D-81AE-A0DC591A434Dmil

- Maryse is ringside with her tits out as she is being fed grapes. She is here to watch a MILFS Division match where the winner will get a future shot at her crown. A 3 way milk match. A competitor is eliminated after her opponent forces her to drop milk from her tits. Brie Bella vs Lacey Evans Vs Mickie James

Renee Young announces that next week we will have Liv vs Brandi, and plus we will have that beat the clock challenge between Team Tits and Team 2001. As Renee is talking she is interrupted by some noise down the hall and she goes check it out. When she arrives we see Nikki A.S.S is on the ground and she has no idea who attacked her. Who could have been?

-In the main event Toxic Attraction go to the Toxic Lounge to watch this match. we have Lita Vs Candice LeRae where the winner becomes the number 1 contender for the NXXXT Championship (During the match a video o Rhea should show up with her threatening Lita. This distracts Lita and she loses the match because of it)

-------------------------------------------------------------
    Thank you so much for reading and to keep being interested in this show! Hope you enjoyed it and dont forget to comment and to drop a like on this post and on the eventual post with the results!

1. Persia Pirotta w/Indi Hartwell def. Aliyah w/Carmella in a Steamy Lingerie Match where after the match as Carmella was checking on Aliyah, Indi decided to strip Carmella's dress off to reveal Carmella's lingerie as Indi and Persia left laughing and the crowd cheering them while Mella was trying to cover up with BJP looking at them absolutely furious with Mella mouthing the words "This isn't over you dumb bitches"

2. Ivelisse def. Killer Kelly in a Barnburner Match to retain the PAWG Championship and after the match Ivelisse and Killer Kelly would shake hands but then Tenille Dashwood would come out and attack Ivelisse from behind with Tenille repeatedly slamming her face into the mat before throwing her out of the ring and into the steel steps before she would proceed to pull Ivelisse's hair and slap her ass a few times telling her that her ass could never make her ass submit and reminding her to ask Toni Storm, how that worked out for her before Tenille slammed Ivelisse's face into the steel steps one more time knocking Ivelisse out as Tenille stood tall over Ivelisse.

3. Lacey Evans def. Brie Bella and Mickie James in a 3 Way Elimination Milk Match to become the Number One Contender for the MILF's Crown, order of elimination Brie Bella eliminated by Lacey Evans and Mickie James eliminated by Lacey Evans. After the match Lacey would be standing tall in the ring and she would leave the ring and walk by Maryse as she was going to leave before Lacey would turn and deck Maryse with a Woman's Right making Maryse fall off the throne that was at ringside and Lacey would then sit on the throne and would order the attendants who were feeding Maryse to start feeding her grapes as referees were checking on Maryse, with Lacey getting some heavy boos.

4. Candice LeRae def. Lita to become the Number One Contender for the NXXT Championship after Rhea Ripley appeared on the titantron in a video recorded message with a neck brace wrapped around her neck and Rhea would proceed to slowly take it off around her neck and simply tell Lita "I'll be coming for you soon BITCH!" leading to Candice, rolling up Lita to pick up the win after the match Lita would go backstage pissed off while Candice would stand in the ring and the show would end with Candice looking up at Toxic Attraction in the Toxic Lounge and doing the belt motion around her waist while Mandy held up the NXXXT Championship with GiGi and Jacy planting kisses on Mandy's cheeks.

8.     +4   Like  

Group

Status
    20220203-RAW-Show-Hub-709dca3fa4f6b40d62cf673cff45e334_2
    As the show open we see Leva set up in the ring with a pair of buff cabana boys fanning her.
    “Hello everyone your favorite cosplay cocktease Leva Bates here. With our PPV Sex On The Beach Just one Week away I am here to make the final preparations ready. In addition there have been a few grievances I have been hearing from people and so I will hear them out tonight and hand out my wisdom. First up I want to see Bayley, Kris, Jinny and Kay Lee Ray in the ring.”
    The four women came out shooting daggers at each other as they walked out.
    “Now Kay, Jinny ...I know the fans like our matches to be a bit dirty.....but not that way. Now Bayley and Kris want a chance to get back their back. Now I thought of a few ideas. Like maybe a public spanking....but you might enjoy that. So I decided that tonight we will have a beat the cock challenge. Bayley and Kris will have 2 minutes to do whatever they can to make some studs explode. If they do they are added to the match. So we could see 1 on 1, a triple threat of a fatal four way. Oh and Jinny the studs I selected are Ludwig Kaiser....and Gunther”
    Jinny nearly attacked Leva and only Bayley and Kris standing in the way stopped her.
    “Oh and since I want a clean night all outside interference will be banned on threat of termination”

Beat the Cock Challenge

BTC

“Our next supplicants to me are the Baddies who want some answers to questions they have posed to me, so come on out. “
    Jade, Kiera and CJ make their way out.
    “So earlier you asked me for two things. Lets handle the first one right now. Jade there will be a tag title match at the PPV, but you will have a match tonight with Giselle Shaw where the winner of the match will decided the stipulation for the match. Now before we get to the second matter I noted that we need to entertain the fans so did you prepare an offering. “
    Jade smiled and told CJ to get to dancing.
    CJ began to gyrate and twerk and she slowly stripped off her clothes. She then grabbed one of Leva's boys and tanked off his loincloth before deep-throating his cock. After giving him a thrill she turned around and spanked her ass clearly expecting some quid pro quo which he obliged. He took her from behind and wore her out.
    Leva clapped her hands. “Excellent so that match you requested is granted. You wanted to toughen up CJ and she will get that tonight as she will have the same match you did a few weeks back...a handicap match vs the Iconic Jobbers.” CJ looks on very confused and a bit hurt.

Jade vs Gisele
    Match_1
    After the match the baddies should attack Giselle

After the match we cut to Kayla in a hotel room.
    “Normally this is the time I would be interviewing one of the hot new stars of ASW but I am just about to conduct the interview with a major new acquisition but I have been told this interview will not be seen till our coming PPV this weekend. So since this is called Kayla cums and I deliver on my promises I brought along a little friend.”
    With that she whips out the Brahama Bull XL vibrator and turns it on. The size and intensity quickly brings her to orgasm as she blows a kiss to the audience.

CJ Perry Vs The Iconic Jobbers

match_2
    Next to come out with a grievance was Future Slut champ Yuka Sakazaki.
    “For weeks....Thekla and Gulia....attack Starlight. Now I WANT THEM”
    “I like your idea so here is what we will do tonight its you and Starlight vs them in a tag match next...but at Sex on the Beach all four of you will collide in a fatal four way with winner walking out as your new champ.”

Match_3_1

Thekla/Guilia vs Starlight Kid and Yuka Sakazaki

After the math Bea Priestley should show up and break up the ladies fighting

“Now for an announcement some people have been wanting I am here to announce the women in the Girls Gone Wild Pool Party Match and they are.”
    Before Leva could continue Serene Deeb comes down to ringside with a mic to interrupt.
    “ You are booking a pool party match....but yet you cant give the best pure wrestler in your company in a match, What kind of crap is that....I have a good mind to come in there and stretch you until your joints pop and bones break. Give me one good reason why I should not.”
    “Well one I am your boss ...and I will make your life miserable if you touch me. But two I can give you what you want.. There is a returning talent who wants a match so I think we can kill two burns with one stone.”
    “Well who is is?”
    “Why she is right behind you.”
    Deeb turns around for the “All Nude” Jordyne Grace to pick her up or a press slam. After she dropped Deeb who scurried to the back she busted out a few Hulk Hogan like poses in he ring.
    “Now before I rudely interrupted the pool party will feature Allie Katch, Kylie Rae, Christy Hemme, the Magnificent Mimi, Fallon Henley, Xia Brookside and two members of the Mamacits de Muerte. Thus our main event will be a preview of that with a 8 women tag match. And that starts now.”

Main event Zelina/Elektra/Fallon/Xia vs Christy/Mimi/Allie Katch/Kylie

Team_1
    Team_2

Thank you to any fans new and old who found this show. Feel free to drop a like, a comment and especially a results for tonight show. And in conclusion...Stay Slutty San Diego

Edited by Loki Far - 8/6/2022, 08:00 PM

9.     +5   Like  

Group

Status
    Anonymous

HGETRF1

WXW kicks off this week not with a video package,instead inside the ring,where we see a big,heart shaped bed,surrounded by various portraits of cathy kelley wearing slutty,revealing lingerie,cathy herself is sitting on the bed,mic in hand,she welcomes everyone to her "the brand new cathy's boudoir !",and introduces her guests from NxXxT AD,"the sexy ladies of Chase U,Julia Hart,Skye Blue & Thea Hail !",all 3 ladies make their way out to huge cheers,wearing some seductive lingerie each,they get in the ring and join cathy on her bed,cathy then welcomes the 3 gorgeous ladies to her boudoir,kissing all 3 of them on the lips and giving them all a quick grope,getting groped in return,she then asks julia and skye how they feel about losing their tag titles to TayJay,julia says that it was a tough loss,but they're determined "to make mr chase proud and regain our tag team titles !"

Skye agrees,adding that she's learnt a lot being part of chase u,and "not letting one loss deter you from being the best you can be" is one of those things,cathy then asks thea how she's settling into chase u,she excitedly talks about how everyone there has been really nice to her and how she's been having so much fun,which makes cathy smirk,saying that it's always good to have fun "and speaking of having fun...",cathy grins,then tells the chase u ladies to get naked,which they do,as does she,leading into a lustful foursome where thea eats cathy out and plays with her own pussy whilest cathy makes out with,gropes and gets groped by julia and skye,who also play with their own pussies,eventually all 4 women climax multiple times,with cathy,after regaining her breath and making out with all 3 women one more time each,ending the first edition of the brand new cathy's boudoir by giving her guests custom Chase U themed lingerie sets,we then go to a quick commercial break featuring various ShinyCandy Futuristics Corp Products before returning for the first match of the evening....

Match #1
    WXW Odd Couples Tag Team Tournament Bra & Panties Match
    Mei Suruga & Scarlett Bordeaux Vs Gail Kim W/Ivy Nile & Xia Li

Post match,we go backstage and see a naked,gagged and terrified looking natalya handcuffed to a bed in a very dimly lit area,rosemary walks into view out of the darkness,wearing nothing but a choker with spikes on it,she says "for the longest of times,we never quite understood this human obsession with sexual gratification,especially when it came to seeing other humans naked,but now that we are representing wxw at summer slutacular,we have been exploring the many pleasures of sexual gratification,and embracing our,lustful,sexual side more...",rosemary gets on the bed and proceeds to fuck natalya,lustfully,groping nattie's big tits as she does,moaning over and over,eventually causing nattie to moan,even though her moans are muffled by the gag,eventually both women climax multiple times,and rosemary,after one final climax,says "mmmm,perhaps we should have embraced our more lustful side a long time ago,we shall find more human whores to have our way with and become one with our sexual nature...",we then cut to ringside for the next match of the evening....

Match #2
    WXW Odd Couples Tag Team Tournament Leather & Lace Match
    Team Leather (Brandi Rhodes & Nikkita Lyons) Vs Team Lace (Sonya Deville & Tiffany Stratton)

Post match,we go backstage to the office of the temporary GM,ShinyCandy,where we see a naked shotzi blackheart scissoring her bitch,cathy kelley on the table whilest berating both charlotte flair and nikki bella,she says "i'm the most FUCKING DOMINANT BITCH in the eternal elite ! i fucking won gold ON MY FIRST NIGHT in the group and look at you two whores ! YOU'RE FUCKING PATHETIC ! you better fucking win your match tonight charlotte ! and you better fucking WIN THE MAIN EVENT AS WELL ! now get the fuck out !" shotzi growls at both of them as they walk dejectedly out of the office,shotzi then pulls on the leash she's holding,yanking cathy's head forward as she makes out with her,groping one of her tits and saying "charlotte better fucking win,or i'll make her fucking regret pissing me off",we then go to a quick commercial break featuring the new summer fruits wine range from ShinyCandy Futuristics Corp.

Once back from commercial break,we find ourselves in the interview area where noelle foley is standing,she introduces her guests,the wxw tag team champions,shiny licks,who both walk in groping each other's asses,wearing matching slutty gear,noelle firstly congratulates the champs on retaining last week,then asks them how it feels to be teaming with other women tonight as part of this tournament,dakota says that they've talked about it and both realize that this is their chance to earn a shot at the queen of the galaxy championship,so they understand the stakes,nixon nods and adds that,if it comes down to the two of them later tonight in the battle royal,they'll leave it in the ring and celebrate afterwards by fucking in the ring,like the good friends they are,noelle then thanks them both for their time and sends us back to ringside for the next match of the evening....

Match #3
    WXW Odd Couples Tag Team Tournament Paddle On A Pole Match
    Charlotte Flair W/Nikki Bella & Kairi Sane Vs Bianca Belair & Unagi Sayaka

Post match,we go backstage to the interview area where melissa santos is standing by,she introduces her guest,deonna purrazzo,who says that she's furious at not being included in tonight's odd couples tag team tournament,when melissa reminds her that all teams tonight were drawn randomly,this only seems to annoy deonna more and she's seemingly about to slap melissa when maki itoh walks by,grins and flips off deonna,who then tries to hit maki but misses,getting pushed over by the joshi whore,who strips deonna naked,then herself,and immediately starts scissoring deonna,forcing the virtuosa to climax multiple times,before sitting on her face and forcing her to eat her wet pussy,maki climaxing a few more times before saying "THANKS MOTHER FUCKER !",then walks off,leaving an exhausted,annoyed looking deonna alone as we cut to ringside for the next match of the evening....

Match #4
    WXW Odd Couples Tag Team Tournament First Climax Elimination Match
    Dakota Kai & Susie Vs Toni Storm & Wendy Choo (GM's Note-Both members of the losing team in the match should be handcuffed and fucked post match in the ring by rosemary)

Post match,we go to a video showing the joshi whore known as Saya Kamitani sitting at a desk,wearing a set of revealing,slutty lingerie,she signs what appears to be a contract,then makes a phone call,the video then cuts to a bedroom where AZM,Lady C & Utami Hayashishita are laying naked,exhausted on a bed,Saya walks into the room,smiling,with Utami being the first to sit up and say "i assume you got your contract ?",saya simply nods,then strips out of the lingerie she has on,gets on the bed and starts eating out utami whilest finger fucking her own pussy,making her moan lustfully as AZM & Lady C join in,sucking on utami's tits whilest finger fucking their pussies and getting their tits groped by utami,all 4 joshi whores moan constantly,eventually they all climax multiple times,with the words 'Saya Kamitani,Coming Soon To WXW' appearing on screen very briefly,before dissapearing as the words 'Queen's Quest,Arriving Soon In WXW' appear on screen,we then cut back to ringside for the next match of the evening....

Match #5
    WXW Odd Couples Tag Team Tournament Fulfil Your Fantasy (Playboy Bunnies & Schoolgirls) Match
    Playboy Bunnies (Asuka & Sasha Banks) Vs Schoolgirls (Nixon Newell & Paige VanZant)

Post match,deonna purrazzo storms out to the ring,completely naked after being fucked by maki itoh earlier tonight,she grabs a mic and says "i will NOT be disrespected by that annoying little joshi brat maki itoh,i am a virtuosa,you do NOT get to just have sex with me so easily,so maki,get out here NOW and face me in a stark naked match,and if you can beat me,i'll let you fuck me in front of everyone next week,but if I win,i'll SPANK your ass in front of them next week and teach you some respect !",it doesnt take long for the cutest slut in the world's music to hit,with her running out,naked,dancing and singing her theme song with her custom kawaii mic stand,the crowd is fully on maki's side,which only serves to aggrevate deonna further before maki gets to the ring,finishes her performance and,after asking the entire arena who's the cutest ?,they all deafeningly say back in unison "ITOH CHAN !",the bell is then rung for this impromptu match to begin....

Match #6
    Stark Naked Match (If maki wins,she gets to fuck deonna in front of everyone next week,if deonna wins,she gets to spank maki in front of everyone next week)
    Deonna Purrazzo Vs Maki Itoh

Post match,we go to the showers where the dollhouse's eva marie is lathering up some soap on her wet,naked body's tits as rosemary,wearing absolutely nothing but her spiked choker,silently appears behind her,she grabs eva,who's eyes open and go wide,despite struggling against her,she's unable to stop rosemary from forcing her to the floor and fucking her,mercilessly and lustfully,making eva moan with lust as she gets fucked against her will by the horny demon assassin,getting her tits groped as well,rosemary saying "mmmm,we find ourselves enjoying embracing our lustful,sexual side,if only we knew the true pleasures of doing so before this night,we perhaps would have embraced it much,much sooner...",rosemary continues fucking eva,both her and eva climaxing multiple times,eventually she stops fucking eva,seemingly satisfied,she says "we must allow ourselves to fully become one with the growing lust and sexual hunger inside of us,so we can discover our true nature",she then slinks off into the shadows,leaving an exhausted eva on the floor as we go to ringside for our next match of the evening....

Match #7
    WXW Odd Couples Tag Team Tournament Golden Dildo On A Pole Match
    Mayu Iwatani & Riho Vs Paige W/Becky Lynch & Sarray

Post match,we go to the mansion home of ShinyCandy via live satellite link,the boss is holding a glass of red wine,he swirls it around before taking a sip of it,then puts it down on the table near the sofa he's sitting on and says "i have some brilliant news for all of you,you see whilest i've been away from WXW on important buisness,i've been having a series of calls with the boards of directors,and i can now reveal that i am now the permanant owner and general manager of WXW,as for mr knight,if he ever returns from his leave of absence,he will be given the chance to accept a generous severance package or the opportunity to start up a brand new company ! but as of today,WXW belongs to me !" ShinyCandy then raises his glass of wine in the air,smirks,and sips from it before saying "i will return to WXW next week to make my first announcement in person as the new,full time owner and gm of WXW,so until then,i hope you all have an amazing time,and let's send you back to the arena for tonight's main event,shall we ?",at that point we go back to the arena for tonight's main event....

Main Event
    12 Woman Buck Naked Battle Royal (Winner faces queen of the galaxy champion becky lynch on the post summer slutacular episode of wxw in the main event)
    Participants = The Winning Teams From All Tournament Matches (GM's Note-Whoever wins should be attacked post match by queen's quest members AZM,Lady C & Saya Kamitani)

10.     +4   Like  

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ShinyCandy @ 6/8/2022, 00:10) 

HGETRF1

WXW kicks off this week not with a video package,instead inside the ring,where we see a big,heart shaped bed,surrounded by various portraits of cathy kelley wearing slutty,revealing lingerie,cathy herself is sitting on the bed,mic in hand,she welcomes everyone to her "the brand new cathy's boudoir !",and introduces her guests from NxXxT AD,"the sexy ladies of Chase U,Julia Hart,Skye Blue & Thea Hail !",all 3 ladies make their way out to huge cheers,wearing some seductive lingerie each,they get in the ring and join cathy on her bed,cathy then welcomes the 3 gorgeous ladies to her boudoir,kissing all 3 of them on the lips and giving them all a quick grope,getting groped in return,she then asks julia and skye how they feel about losing their tag titles to TayJay,julia says that it was a tough loss,but they're determined "to make mr chase proud and regain our tag team titles !"

Skye agrees,adding that she's learnt a lot being part of chase u,and "not letting one loss deter you from being the best you can be" is one of those things,cathy then asks thea how she's settling into chase u,she excitedly talks about how everyone there has been really nice to her and how she's been having so much fun,which makes cathy smirk,saying that it's always good to have fun "and speaking of having fun...",cathy grins,then tells the chase u ladies to get naked,which they do,as does she,leading into a lustful foursome where thea eats cathy out and plays with her own pussy whilest cathy makes out with,gropes and gets groped by julia and skye,who also play with their own pussies,eventually all 4 women climax multiple times,with cathy,after regaining her breath and making out with all 3 women one more time each,ending the first edition of the brand new cathy's boudoir by giving her guests custom Chase U themed lingerie sets,we then go to a quick commercial break featuring various ShinyCandy Futuristics Corp Products before returning for the first match of the evening....

Match #1
    WXW Odd Couples Tag Team Tournament Bra & Panties Match
    Mei Suruga & Scarlett Bordeaux Vs Gail Kim W/Ivy Nile & Xia Li

Post match,we go backstage and see a naked,gagged and terrified looking natalya handcuffed to a bed in a very dimly lit area,rosemary walks into view out of the darkness,wearing nothing but a choker with spikes on it,she says "for the longest of times,we never quite understood this human obsession with sexual gratification,especially when it came to seeing other humans naked,but now that we are representing wxw at summer slutacular,we have been exploring the many pleasures of sexual gratification,and embracing our,lustful,sexual side more...",rosemary gets on the bed and proceeds to fuck natalya,lustfully,groping nattie's big tits as she does,moaning over and over,eventually causing nattie to moan,even though her moans are muffled by the gag,eventually both women climax multiple times,and rosemary,after one final climax,says "mmmm,perhaps we should have embraced our more lustful side a long time ago,we shall find more human whores to have our way with and become one with our sexual nature...",we then cut to ringside for the next match of the evening....

Match #2
    WXW Odd Couples Tag Team Tournament Leather & Lace Match
    Team Leather (Brandi Rhodes & Nikkita Lyons) Vs Team Lace (Sonya Deville & Tiffany Stratton)

Post match,we go backstage to the office of the temporary GM,ShinyCandy,where we see a naked shotzi blackheart scissoring her bitch,cathy kelley on the table whilest berating both charlotte flair and nikki bella,she says "i'm the most FUCKING DOMINANT BITCH in the eternal elite ! i fucking won gold ON MY FIRST NIGHT in the group and look at you two whores ! YOU'RE FUCKING PATHETIC ! you better fucking win your match tonight charlotte ! and you better fucking WIN THE MAIN EVENT AS WELL ! now get the fuck out !" shotzi growls at both of them as they walk dejectedly out of the office,shotzi then pulls on the leash she's holding,yanking cathy's head forward as she makes out with her,groping one of her tits and saying "charlotte better fucking win,or i'll make her fucking regret pissing me off",we then go to a quick commercial break featuring the new summer fruits wine range from ShinyCandy Futuristics Corp.

Once back from commercial break,we find ourselves in the interview area where noelle foley is standing,she introduces her guests,the wxw tag team champions,shiny licks,who both walk in groping each other's asses,wearing matching slutty gear,noelle firstly congratulates the champs on retaining last week,then asks them how it feels to be teaming with other women tonight as part of this tournament,dakota says that they've talked about it and both realize that this is their chance to earn a shot at the queen of the galaxy championship,so they understand the stakes,nixon nods and adds that,if it comes down to the two of them later tonight in the battle royal,they'll leave it in the ring and celebrate afterwards by fucking in the ring,like the good friends they are,noelle then thanks them both for their time and sends us back to ringside for the next match of the evening....

Match #3
    WXW Odd Couples Tag Team Tournament Paddle On A Pole Match
    Charlotte Flair W/Nikki Bella & Kairi Sane Vs Bianca Belair & Unagi Sayaka

Post match,we go backstage to the interview area where melissa santos is standing by,she introduces her guest,deonna purrazzo,who says that she's furious at not being included in tonight's odd couples tag team tournament,when melissa reminds her that all teams tonight were drawn randomly,this only seems to annoy deonna more and she's seemingly about to slap melissa when maki itoh walks by,grins and flips off deonna,who then tries to hit maki but misses,getting pushed over by the joshi whore,who strips deonna naked,then herself,and immediately starts scissoring deonna,forcing the virtuosa to climax multiple times,before sitting on her face and forcing her to eat her wet pussy,maki climaxing a few more times before saying "THANKS MOTHER FUCKER !",then walks off,leaving an exhausted,annoyed looking deonna alone as we cut to ringside for the next match of the evening....

Match #4
    WXW Odd Couples Tag Team Tournament First Climax Elimination Match
    Dakota Kai & Susie Vs Toni Storm & Wendy Choo (GM's Note-Both members of the losing team in the match should be handcuffed and fucked post match in the ring by rosemary)

Post match,we go to a video showing the joshi whore known as Saya Kamitani sitting at a desk,wearing a set of revealing,slutty lingerie,she signs what appears to be a contract,then makes a phone call,the video then cuts to a bedroom where AZM,Lady C & Utami Hayashishita are laying naked,exhausted on a bed,Saya walks into the room,smiling,with Utami being the first to sit up and say "i assume you got your contract ?",saya simply nods,then strips out of the lingerie she has on,gets on the bed and starts eating out utami whilest finger fucking her own pussy,making her moan lustfully as AZM & Lady C join in,sucking on utami's tits whilest finger fucking their pussies and getting their tits groped by utami,all 4 joshi whores moan constantly,eventually they all climax multiple times,with the words 'Saya Kamitani,Coming Soon To WXW' appearing on screen very briefly,before dissapearing as the words 'Queen's Quest,Arriving Soon In WXW' appear on screen,we then cut back to ringside for the next match of the evening....

Match #5
    WXW Odd Couples Tag Team Tournament Fulfil Your Fantasy (Playboy Bunnies & Schoolgirls) Match
    Playboy Bunnies (Asuka & Sasha Banks) Vs Schoolgirls (Nixon Newell & Paige VanZant)

Post match,deonna purrazzo storms out to the ring,completely naked after being fucked by maki itoh earlier tonight,she grabs a mic and says "i will NOT be disrespected by that annoying little joshi brat maki itoh,i am a virtuosa,you do NOT get to just have sex with me so easily,so maki,get out here NOW and face me in a stark naked match,and if you can beat me,i'll let you fuck me in front of everyone next week,but if I win,i'll SPANK your ass in front of them next week and teach you some respect !",it doesnt take long for the cutest slut in the world's music to hit,with her running out,naked,dancing and singing her theme song with her custom kawaii mic stand,the crowd is fully on maki's side,which only serves to aggrevate deonna further before maki gets to the ring,finishes her performance and,after asking the entire arena who's the cutest ?,they all deafeningly say back in unison "ITOH CHAN !",the bell is then rung for this impromptu match to begin....

Match #6
    Stark Naked Match (If maki wins,she gets to fuck deonna in front of everyone next week,if deonna wins,she gets to spank maki in front of everyone next week)
    Deonna Purrazzo Vs Maki Itoh

Post match,we go to the showers where the dollhouse's eva marie is lathering up some soap on her wet,naked body's tits as rosemary,wearing absolutely nothing but her spiked choker,silently appears behind her,she grabs eva,who's eyes open and go wide,despite struggling against her,she's unable to stop rosemary from forcing her to the floor and fucking her,mercilessly and lustfully,making eva moan with lust as she gets fucked against her will by the horny demon assassin,getting her tits groped as well,rosemary saying "mmmm,we find ourselves enjoying embracing our lustful,sexual side,if only we knew the true pleasures of doing so before this night,we perhaps would have embraced it much,much sooner...",rosemary continues fucking eva,both her and eva climaxing multiple times,eventually she stops fucking eva,seemingly satisfied,she says "we must allow ourselves to fully become one with the growing lust and sexual hunger inside of us,so we can discover our true nature",she then slinks off into the shadows,leaving an exhausted eva on the floor as we go to ringside for our next match of the evening....

Match #7
    WXW Odd Couples Tag Team Tournament Golden Dildo On A Pole Match
    Mayu Iwatani & Riho Vs Paige W/Becky Lynch & Sarray

Post match,we go to the mansion home of ShinyCandy via live satellite link,the boss is holding a glass of red wine,he swirls it around before taking a sip of it,then puts it down on the table near the sofa he's sitting on and says "i have some brilliant news for all of you,you see whilest i've been away from WXW on important buisness,i've been having a series of calls with the boards of directors,and i can now reveal that i am now the permanant owner and general manager of WXW,as for mr knight,if he ever returns from his leave of absence,he will be given the chance to accept a generous severance package or the opportunity to start up a brand new company ! but as of today,WXW belongs to me !" ShinyCandy then raises his glass of wine in the air,smirks,and sips from it before saying "i will return to WXW next week to make my first announcement in person as the new,full time owner and gm of WXW,so until then,i hope you all have an amazing time,and let's send you back to the arena for tonight's main event,shall we ?",at that point we go back to the arena for tonight's main event....

Main Event
    12 Woman Buck Naked Battle Royal (Winner faces queen of the galaxy champion becky lynch on the post summer slutacular episode of wxw in the main event)
    Participants = The Winning Teams From All Tournament Matches (GM's Note-Whoever wins should be attacked post match by queen's quest members AZM,Lady C & Saya Kamitani)

Match One : Gail & Xia defeat Mei and Scarlett in a Bra and Panties Tag Team Match.

After the great start to the episode, via Cathy and Chase U's hot action, the crowd were pumped for the rest of the night to begin! Starting with the first match in the Odd Couples Tag Team Tournament. It would be Gail and Xia that come out victorious, stripping down their opponents to their bra and panties for the win! As part of the new partnership, Ivy got herself involved, distracting Scarlett and Mei at crucial times. Xia, the lustful protector, wasn't best pleased, but in the end she would be moving on to tonight's battle royal main event!

Match Two : Team Lace (Sonya & Tiffany) defeat Team Leather (Brandi & Nikkita)

Brandi and Nikkita were determined to get back into the win column, but the duo of Sonya and Tiffany, dressed in their best lace attire, managed to secure the victory. They worked well together secluding Brandi for most of the match. Then Nikkita, who's leather outfit looked like it could barely contain her sizeable assets, would eventually fall victim to the same double team offense after a bit of a fight back. Tiffany ripped at Nikkita's tight leather, exposing the woman's thick ass and big tits, for Sonya to get in, hit her moves and then fold Nikkita up for the pin!

Match Three : Charlotte & Kairi defeat Bianca and Unagi in a Tag Team Paddle on a Pole Match

Mentally fired up by the dejectory words from Shotzi earlier, Charlotte was on another level in this match. She barely tagged in her partner throughout, but needed to when Bianca started using her great strength. Eventually, Charlotte, through showing off aplenty, would be the one to grab hold of the paddle. There were actually two, but Flair gave the other to Nikki on the outside. Not letting Kairi have a go as she began to paddle away at the ass' of the losers, Bianca and Unagi, till each cheek was a nice shade of red. Post-match Charlotte and Nikki exchanged a look, prompting the latter to lay out Kairi, giving the pair free reign to begin whacking away at Kairi's ass till they decided to stop!

Match Four : Dakota & Susie defeat Toni & Wendy in a First Climax Elimination Match

The crowd had been enjoying every match of the tournament so far, knowing this one would for sure live up to the standard of the others that have took place so far. For this one, it was the pairing of Dakota and Susie that win! Susie and Wendy get too much into their shared scissoring, ending up with dualling orgasms that eliminated them both. Leaving it to the Kiwi and the Aussie. But in the end, Kai's championship tongue was too much for Toni's pussy to handle, licking away non stop and making the PAWG explode onto the canvas!

Once Dakota and Susie had left after their celebrations, the lights went out in the WXW arena with a commotion being heard in the ring. When the lights came back on, there stood a nude Rosemary! Standing above the handcuffed bodies of Toni and Wendy, on their knees with their asses up, hands locked behind their backs. With the losers of the last match unable to do anything, Rosemary was able to have her way… exploring more of that sexual side like she did with Natalya earlier in the day. The Demon relentlessly fucked Wendy's pussy and would wreck Toni's ass, leaving the pair worn out after multiple orgasms!

Match Five : Playboy Bunnies (Asuka & Sasha) defeat Schoolgirls (Nixon & PVZ) in a Fulfill Your Fantasy Match

Aiming to repeat what her Tag Team Title partner did in the previous match, Nixon wanted to join her in tonight's main event. However, she wasn't as blessed with a cooperative partner for her oddcouple tournament teammate. Like their outfits represented, Nixon and Paige bickering and were unable to get on the same page, giving Asuka and Sasha the chances to take control and ultimately claim victory!

Match Six : Maki defeats Deonna in a Stark Naked Match

Loudly chanting for the Cutest in the World, once the bell rang, Deonna charged at her opponent. But that proved costly, Maki would sidestep to make Deonna run right into the corner. Giving the Japanese idol the chance to roll the Virtuosa up into a pin, hooking her fingers into the woman's holes at the same time for extra leverage! Just like that, the match was over within seconds! Maki laughed at Deonna's expense, the other woman protesting with the official, but there was nothing she could do. Well, nothing other then showing up next week to have Maki fuck her in the middle of the ring!

Match Seven : Mayu & Riho defeat Paige & Sarray in a Tag Team Golden Dildo on a Pole Match

The final Odd Couples Tag Team Match of the night is won by the duo of Mayu and Riho! A fairly well worked Tag Team Match, with Mayu eventually climbing the turnbuckles to obtain the suspended golden dildo. The victory coming along with it shortly after. Becky, on the outside, wasn't at all happy with the outcome, but out of punishment she never bothered to help out Paige and watched as Riho and Mayu used the shiny sex toy on the goth and Sarray. One by one, using on each woman!

Match Eight : 12 Woman Buck Naked Battle Royal

Participants : Riho, Mayu, Asuka, Sasha, Dakota, Susie, Charlotte, Kairi, Sonya, Tiffany, Gail, Xia

The battle royal to main event this episode of WXW involved everyone who won their respective matches in the Odd Couples Tag Team Tournament that took place throughout the night. Each woman fighting to strip each other down bare before being able to eliminate that person. Some of the teams from the earlier matches where able to stick together and make some eliminations as a duo. Such as the nights Team Lace, Sonya and Tiffany getting eliminations on Riho, Asuka, and Susie. It seemed, for another week, that Charlotte had the best chance of winning a battle royal. However, her earlier mistreatment of Kairi came back to bite her on her royal ass, with the Japanese woman eliminating Charlotte after the blonde was taunting too much. Charlotte would throw a tantrum over the exit, getting back into the ring and dumping out the already stripped Kairi and Dakota! Eventually, the final two of the battle royal would be Sasha and Sonya, with Banks able to get revenge for the previous week's post-match attack as she strips Deville down bare, purposefully running her hands all over her rival before throwing her over the top rope… securing victory and a future championship match!

The crowd were cheering, happy for Sasha winning the main event. But her joyous time would be cut short by the arrival of Queen's Quest… AZM, Lady C, and Saya! They appear somewhat respectful of Sasha at first before their expressions change and they lay a beatdown on the woman. Hitting their own and double Team maneuvres. Then, just like their vignettes, they grope and play around with Banks, fingering her non-stop to several orgasms, leaving her a moaning mess so they could then play with each other. The Joshi's enjoying one another's bodies to close the show!

11.     +4   Like  

Group

Status
    Anonymous

Ladies and gentlemen,WFFP Universe,i am ShinyCandy,the owner of ShinyCandy Futuristics Corp,the intermediary to the ASW,NxXxT AD & WXW boards of directors and the full time owner and general manager of WXW,and it is within that capacity of mine that i come to you with an announcement on this brilliant day.

For you see,WFFP Universe,it has come to my attention that this week's episode of WXW,featuring the first ever odd couples tag team tournament,which sasha banks would ultimately reap the benefits of in her victory in the main event,as well as the shock debut of 3 of queen's quest's 4 members,along with it's results,has reached the required combined likes amount needed for WXW to secure a brand new free agent signing !

This would normally be the point where i would tell you that,like in weeks past,you must wait to find out who it is until next week's show,but,i wont do that this time,as i have signed a HUGE star to WXW,this woman is,beyond a shadow of a doubt,the BADDEST WOMAN ON THE PLANET,she is a submission machine,and she is now the newest member of not only the WXW roster,but also the eternal elite !

Ladies and Gentlemen,WFFP Universe,the newest member of the WXW roster is.....

8Qj7o6u

Ronda Rousey !

Yes,that's right,we've signed one of the most dominant women to ever step foot in a wrestling ring,and you'll get to see her make her first appearance NEXT WEEK on WXW,so make sure you all tune in !

I've been ShinyCandy,you've all been AMAZING,i hope you all have a WONDERFUL day !

12.     +3   Like  

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Loki Far @ 8/4/2022, 08:48 AM) 
    20220203-RAW-Show-Hub-709dca3fa4f6b40d62cf673cff45e334_2
    As the show open we see Leva set up in the ring with a pair of buff cabana boys fanning her.
    “Hello everyone your favorite cosplay cocktease Leva Bates here. With our PPV Sex On The Beach Just one Week away I am here to make the final preparations ready. In addition there have been a few grievances I have been hearing from people and so I will hear them out tonight and hand out my wisdom. First up I want to see Bayley, Kris, Jinny and Kay Lee Ray in the ring.”
    The four women came out shooting daggers at each other as they walked out.
    “Now Kay, Jinny ...I know the fans like our matches to be a bit dirty.....but not that way. Now Bayley and Kris want a chance to get back their back. Now I thought of a few ideas. Like maybe a public spanking....but you might enjoy that. So I decided that tonight we will have a beat the cock challenge. Bayley and Kris will have 2 minutes to do whatever they can to make some studs explode. If they do they are added to the match. So we could see 1 on 1, a triple threat of a fatal four way. Oh and Jinny the studs I selected are Ludwig Kaiser....and Gunther”
    Jinny nearly attacked Leva and only Bayley and Kris standing in the way stopped her.
    “Oh and since I want a clean night all outside interference will be banned on threat of termination”

Beat the Cock Challenge

BTC

“Our next supplicants to me are the Baddies who want some answers to questions they have posed to me, so come on out. “
    Jade, Kiera and CJ make their way out.
    “So earlier you asked me for two things. Lets handle the first one right now. Jade there will be a tag title match at the PPV, but you will have a match tonight with Giselle Shaw where the winner of the match will decided the stipulation for the match. Now before we get to the second matter I noted that we need to entertain the fans so did you prepare an offering. “
    Jade smiled and told CJ to get to dancing.
    CJ began to gyrate and twerk and she slowly stripped off her clothes. She then grabbed one of Leva's boys and tanked off his loincloth before deep-throating his cock. After giving him a thrill she turned around and spanked her ass clearly expecting some quid pro quo which he obliged. He took her from behind and wore her out.
    Leva clapped her hands. “Excellent so that match you requested is granted. You wanted to toughen up CJ and she will get that tonight as she will have the same match you did a few weeks back...a handicap match vs the Iconic Jobbers.” CJ looks on very confused and a bit hurt.

Jade vs Gisele
    Match_1
    After the match the baddies should attack Giselle

After the match we cut to Kayla in a hotel room.
    “Normally this is the time I would be interviewing one of the hot new stars of ASW but I am just about to conduct the interview with a major new acquisition but I have been told this interview will not be seen till our coming PPV this weekend. So since this is called Kayla cums and I deliver on my promises I brought along a little friend.”
    With that she whips out the Brahama Bull XL vibrator and turns it on. The size and intensity quickly brings her to orgasm as she blows a kiss to the audience.

CJ Perry Vs The Iconic Jobbers

match_2
    Next to come out with a grievance was Future Slut champ Yuka Sakazaki.
    “For weeks....Thekla and Gulia....attack Starlight. Now I WANT THEM”
    “I like your idea so here is what we will do tonight its you and Starlight vs them in a tag match next...but at Sex on the Beach all four of you will collide in a fatal four way with winner walking out as your new champ.”

Match_3_1

Thekla/Guilia vs Starlight Kid and Yuka Sakazaki

After the math Bea Priestley should show up and break up the ladies fighting

“Now for an announcement some people have been wanting I am here to announce the women in the Girls Gone Wild Pool Party Match and they are.”
    Before Leva could continue Serene Deeb comes down to ringside with a mic to interrupt.
    “ You are booking a pool party match....but yet you cant give the best pure wrestler in your company in a match, What kind of crap is that....I have a good mind to come in there and stretch you until your joints pop and bones break. Give me one good reason why I should not.”
    “Well one I am your boss ...and I will make your life miserable if you touch me. But two I can give you what you want.. There is a returning talent who wants a match so I think we can kill two burns with one stone.”
    “Well who is is?”
    “Why she is right behind you.”
    Deeb turns around for the “All Nude” Jordyne Grace to pick her up or a press slam. After she dropped Deeb who scurried to the back she busted out a few Hulk Hogan like poses in he ring.
    “Now before I rudely interrupted the pool party will feature Allie Katch, Kylie Rae, Christy Hemme, the Magnificent Mimi, Fallon Henley, Xia Brookside and two members of the Mamacits de Muerte. Thus our main event will be a preview of that with a 8 women tag match. And that starts now.”

Main event Zelina/Elektra/Fallon/Xia vs Christy/Mimi/Allie Katch/Kylie

Team_1
    Team_2

Thank you to any fans new and old who found this show. Feel free to drop a like, a comment and especially a results for tonight show. And in conclusion...Stay Slutty San Diego

Hi there ! i'm Kaylee Stone,one of the specialty foods department employees for ShinyCandy Futuristics Corp,my boss called me just as i was reasearching the perfect flavours for a potential jam based product and told me that ASW's results have yet to be done and if i dont do them,i'll be spanked in front of everyone with a wooden paddle by shotzi,which i very much DO NOT WANT to happen,so here's those results for ya'll !

Match 1)Bayley & Kris Statlander both qualify after making their respective studs 'explode' with pleasure with a time of 1 minute and 58 seconds each,bayley using her fat ass to her advantage to make kaiser do so,and kris winding up using her tits to do so with gunther.

Match 2)Jade Cargill defeats Giselle Shaw in what amounts to effectively an extended squash match as jade uses her strength advantage to over power giselle,battering her with brute force and slamming her around the ring,taking her time to beat her,showing off after hitting her with a gorilla press slam by flexing,she eventually hits her with jaded for the win.

Post match,jade gets on the mic and orders her baddies to come out and "clean up this mess on MY ring",they then run out and proceed to brutalise giselle,jade eventually orders them to hand giselle to her after she makes her way to the top rope,and they do,allowing her to hit a top rope jaded on the,by this point destroyed giselle,staff then rush the ring to check on giselle.

Match 3)The IIconic Jobbers defeat CJ Perry in a shocking upset victory,when,moments after the bell rings,cj rushes at one of the jobbers,who simply side steps her,allowing her momentum to carry her into the ringpost,causing her to hit her head on it,momentarily stunning her and allowing her to be rolled up for the victory.

Match 4)Thekla & Giulia Vs Starlight Kid & Yuka Sakazaki goes to a no contest when both teams are unable to contain their anger for one another,brawling with each other as soon as the bell rings and refusing to stop,eventually it takes bea priestley stepping in to seperate the two teams to restore some order and peace after other officials try,and fail,to do so

Main Event)Team Zelina defeats Team Christy after what many consider to be the match of the night,with all of the women in the match eventually finding themselves stripped naked,something which delights the horny crowd in attendance,with the finish coming when fallon throws her branding iron into xia after the ref goes down,allowing her to smash it into christy's chest and back,she then throws it out of the ring,hits christy with the brookside bomb and gets the win

13.     +2   Like  

AI Voice faker

Group

Status

Hottest Free Agent

Hey NXXXT After Dark Universe! Since our last show was a sucess, we reached the requirement of fan interaction we needed to hire a new free agent....And I have decided to give that opportunity to a former AEW star that has performed all over the world...i think you will recognize her...

80FA3530-365B-431D-81AE-A0DC591A434Dshan

Its Shanna! Portugal´s Perfect Athlete is now part of NXXXT and she wants to prove her worth and show us what she wasnt able to show on AEW. When will she debut? We´ll have to wait and see

14.     +3   Like  

Group

Status
    ASW_SatB
    “Hello everyone Leva Bates here for a quick run down preview of tomorrow's ASW PPV SEX ON THE BEACH. Now there are a few stipulations that are being added to certain matches due to actions that have been partaken in the past few weeks including some special guest referees.”
    leva-bates-swimsuit

“First up we have the match to crown our first Intercuntineal Title. In a fatal Four way Bayley, Jinny, Kris Statlander and Kay Lee Ray will face off in a Sybian Match where you can only win by incapacitating your opponents long enough to place them on a Sybian and turn it on.”

“The next match is a match just made this week after Serenea Deeb demanded a match. The All Nude Jordynee Grace has accepted and it has been made official this match will be a street fight match with loser getting spit roasted.”

“Next up we will have the 4 team 8 women Girls Gone Wild Pool party match where Lifeguard Bates will be making sure everything stays kosher”

“Following that we will cut to Kayla for her interview with newly acquired talent that we still cannot divulge for legal reasons as per her management team of Hathway and Carelli.”

“Next up we have the first of two women's title matches as Ruby Soho as well as former champios Dr Britt Baker and Hikura Shida challenge Thunder Rosa for the belt.”

“Following that match is another one that has started to get heated. The Fatal Four way for the Future Sluts of Wrestling belt. Now after her intervention last week I have decided to appoint her as the special referee for that match and tomorrow I have arranged a sit down with her Guilia and Thekkla to make sure her past beef with them is squashed.”

“Next we come to a rivalry that has become very heated the Iconics vs the Baddies. Now this match will be for the tag team titles but as many of you are aware Jade Cargirll defeated Gisele Shaw in a match allowing her to pick the stipulation for the match. Now she has chosen a 3 on 3 street fight. But I have some sad news to report is that due to the beating she took after the match Gisele will not be able to compete in the match so as of right now the match is a 3 on 2 handicap unless Jess and Cassie can find a third. In addition as I am tired of the cheating I have brought in a special referee in Aubrey Edwards to law down the law.”
    Ref_aubrey3

“Then in a match I have JUST been informed of directly from Loki apparently Salina De La Renta has been grumbling about her lack of interview time....So Loki has booked a match of Salina and Rebel vs ME and Kayla Braxton In a switch up or shut up match. If Salina and Rebel win. Salina will be the head interviewer and Rebel will....WHAT...Take over as GM until the next PPV. I will be having a stern talking with Loki tonight. But if me and Kayla win then tomorrow night Salina and Rebel will come out a receive get a bare naked spanking, a couple of cream pies and will sit in a dunk tank for the fans. And they will be be our assistants through the next PPV”

“Finally the main event also refereed by Aubrey will featuring Jamie Hayter cashing in her title match vs the winner of the earlier Fatal Four way”

"Well check out the card tomorrow for the big end of the summer blow out."
    Special Thanks to Alexasexy for the Sex on the Beach Poster

15.     +5   Like  

Group

Status
    ASW_SatB_0
    As the show open a beautiful lifeguard runs out revealing herself to be Lilian Garcia who belts out America the Beautiful then half way through she turns around and begins to twerk and changes the lyrics up to America the Bootyful.

Lifeguard_Lilian

We now go to the opening contest the

Fatal Four Way Sybian match (To win you must place the other three on a sybian and turn it on.)
    Bayley vs Kris Statlander vs Jinny vs Kay Lee Ray

Match1_1

We go to the summit earlier today with Guilia, Thekla, Bea and a moderator. After a lunch the moderator and Gulia leave. Thekkla is getting up as well when Bea grab her by the hand and pulls her in for a kiss...and slips her a small rectangular object....perhaps a room key?

"The All NUDE" Jordyne Grace vs Serena Deeb. Loser is spit roasted match

Match2_0

Fatal Four Way Thekla vs Gulia vs Star Light Kid

vs

Yuka Sakazaki (C) For the FSOW title with special referee Bea Priestly
    Match_3_2

Backstage Salina De La Renta is with the Iconics
    "Now Jess with Giselle out how are you planning to handle a 3 on 2 handicap match."
    " We arent....we are not dumb enough to fight them like that...So just as Cass is my soul mate....I knew I need someone is just craziest who wants to step to THAT DAMN BITCH Jade and so my sister from another mister.....this Hot Mess Chelsea Green will be our tag partner tonight.

Match 3 Girls Gone Wild Pool Party. Last girl with either her bikini top of bottoms on wins
    Fallon HenleyXia Brookside vs Allie Katch/Kylie Rae vs Christy Hemme/Magnificent Mimi vs Catrina/Elektra Lopez

GGW_one
    GGW_2_0

Kayla is walking the walls of a hotel when Stokley Hathway appears
    "Now I hope you know it is a great honor that you were chosen for this and that ASW was chosen to be the show to host THE MOST ELECTRIFYING new talent in wrestling. Now I would suggest you dont ask any dumb questions. She has little patience for them. "
    She walks in to find her subject sitting there accompanied by another woman who was clearly acting as her muscle.
    Ava_Nadia
    "Well, dont keep me waiting I am a busy woman."
    "OK, Ms. Johnson..."
    "I believe you were warned about dumb questions that is your first strike the name is Ava, Ava Raine. I dont need to use my father's name because I am just GREAT."
    "Ok Ms. Raine I see you accompanied by Nadia here..."
    Ah yes you recognize Nadia Sapphire, yes I am an important people and well when they cause me issues she ...takes care of them. But that is also your second strike as that question was NOT about Me and that is what you are here for."
    Kayla gulped
    "So, what prompted you to sign with All Sluts wrestling?"
    As you know my father loved to sample the pootang pie from Philly to Phuket and well the apple does not fall that far from the tree. Now I do have a question for you. Why do you call your show Kayla Kums? Isnt that a bit pedestrian?"
    "Well you see each we me and the guest usually..."
    "Wait you expected me....to....ok that is strike three....You said you knew of Nadia then you should know of her reputation. Show her why you are the queen of the stink-face."
    Nadia smiled as she closed in on Kayla. She turned around and backed her juicy supple ass right into Kayla' face not stopping until Kayla had passed out.
    "ASW time to get Rained on."

World Title Fatal Four way Ruby Soho vs Britt Baker vs Hikura Shida vs Thunder Rosa (C)

Next

Lilian returns for a half time show but before she can start signing a huge bucket of ice cold water is thrown over her....While she is distracted a pair of hands reach up and undo her bikini top while another set grabbed her bottoms and yank them down. As Soon as Lillian realizes what has happened she runs for the cabanas. We see the bikini parts in the hands of Rebel and SLR

Team Baddie (Jade, CJ and Kiera) (C) vs Team Iconic (Jess, Cassie and Chelsea) for the tag team titles with special referee Aubrey

Team_Baddie
    Team_Iconic
    Ref_aubrey_2

Leva Bates and Kayla Braxton vs Salina De la Renta and Rebel . TUG OF WAR over a pit of mud Winner gets the Unique opportunity

Team2
    Team1

MAIN EVENT Jamie Hayter vs the winner of the earlier Fatal Four way for the world title

JH

Special Thanks to Alexasexy for the logo and PPV poster
    and to Ricky Stone for the image for All Nude JG

Edited by Loki Far - 8/9/2022, 05:37 AM

514 replies since 9/3/2022, 09:23   52194 views