Somebody New To Love: Soaring Through Heights

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Group

Status
    WWE NXT
    March 4, 2020

87160787_3111362712216765_2842992209324670976_o__2_

Ronnie and Tegan Nox do a bit training for her big match with Dakota Kai in a steel cage. "Damn, Teg! You're definitely ready to kill it out there", said Ronnie. "I hope I didn't hit you too hard", said The Girl With The Shiniest Wizard. They kiss. "I'll survive and heal quick. This is going to be awesome. You and Dakota fighting each other in this cage match is going to be fucking killer", said Ronnie. "It sure will. I'm looking forward to it", said Nox. Tegan and the Welsh native continue training. Time passes. "It's time", said one of the workers. "Ok good luck, baby", said Ronnie and he kisses Tegan as she makes her way to the ring.

Steel Cage Match: Dakota Kai vs. Tegan Nox
    Out first comes Tegan Nox to open the show. Dakota Kai is out next with Raquel Gonzalez as Alicia Taylor does the introductions. Kai slowly enters the cage as Nox stares her down. The bell rings and fans do dueling chants. They meet in the middle of the ring to talk trash. Kai swings first but Nox blocks it and goes to work. The brawl continues as Nox blocks a DDT and takes Kai down, mounting her with lefts and rights. Nox blocks more shots and drops Kai with a big knee as Gonzalez watches from ringside. Kai blocks a Shining Wizard and turns it around. Nox blocks strikes and ends up coming off the second rope. Nox with more offense on the mat for a close 2 count.

Nox with more offense out of the corner for a 2 count. Kai turns it around on the mat as the dueling chants continue. Kai puts boots to Nox’s throat in the corner as fans boo her. Kai stomps away on Nox while she’s down in the corner now. Kai keeps control and sends Nox into the corner, driving her face-first for a 2 count. Gonzalez argues with the referee. Kai keeps Nox down with a boot to the neck as Gonzalez taunts her through the cage.
    Nox turns it around from the corner and levels Kai for a 2 count. Nox with several running uppercuts in the corner, dropping Kai. Nox with the Cannonbore in the corner. Kai immediately counters and launches Nox face-first into the steel. Kai stands tall. Nox is unloading, launching Kai back and forth from steel to steel.. Gonzalez looks on concerned as fans chant “NXT!” now. Nox stomps away with boots while Kai is down. Nox with another takedown for a close 2 count. Nox with a fall-away into a pin for another close pin attempt. Nox goes for the cage door and the referee unlocks it. Gonzalez is waiting. Kai stops Nox for going for the door, nailing a Scorpion Kick. Kai goes on and levels Nox again with a modified Destroyer backbreaker. Kai covers for a 2 count.

Nox goes on and rolls Kai up out of nowhere for a close 2 count after we get a knee brace shot. Kai comes right back with a stiff headbutt to send her back down. Nox climbs the cage but Kai quickly comes and meets her at the top. Nox is standing on the top rope now. She brings Kai back down to the top with her, holding her by the throat. Nox with a big chokeslam from the top rope to the mat. Fans pop big for Nox. Kai comes right back with aggressive kicks. They trade big running shots into the corners. Nox with another Cannonbore for a close 2 count. Nox climbs to the top of the cage again. Gonzalez talks trash from down below. Nox stands on top of the cage and leaps down, nailing a huge crossbody to Kai in the middle of the ring. Fans pop and chant “NXT!” as we get a replay from the big leap. Gonzalez is worried at ringside now. Fans chant “this is awesome!” as Nox crawls for the cage door as the referee holds it open. Gonzalez comes over and slams the door shut. Kai goes for a big running kick to Nox but Nox ducks and Kai accidentally kicks the door, sending Gonzalez flying back to the ground. Kai is shocked. Nox capitalizes with a Shiniest Wizard in the middle of the ring but Kai somehow kicks out at 2.
    ConfusedEthicalFiddlercrab-size_restricted

Fans chant “one more time!” for another Shiniest Wizard. Gonzalez enters the cage and stands on the apron to get Nox. Nox ends up kicking her. Gonzalez is dazed but still blocking the door. Nox decides to climb out of the cage instead. She climbs up and over but Kai quickly gets to the top to stop her. Nox counters at the top of the cage and sends Kai crashing down to the mat. Gonzalez looks on from the floor now. Nox climbs down to the floor but Gonzalez tries to drag Kai out of the cage door to give her the win first. Nox kicks the door shut on Kai to stop them. Gonzalez comes right back and pins Nox against the cage wall using the door, keeping her stuck there with the door. Nox fights and tries to get free but she’s trapped behind the door. Kai takes advantage and escapes out the open door for the win. After the match, the music hits as Gonzalez helps Kai up and to the stage to make their exits. Kai and Gonzalez look on from the stage as a disappointed Nox recovers at ringside.

Ronnie checks up on his girlfriend. "You ok, Tegan", asked Ronnie. "Yeah thanks, babe", said The Girl With The Shiniest Wizard. Dakota Kai confronts her friend. "Hey good match. She ok", The Kiwi asked and Ronnie replied, "Yeah. Tegan's a tough girl; she'll pull through. That's why I love her." Dakota smiles at the both of them. "Yeah and I love my Ronnie for being so caring of me. I really love him for it", said Nox as she kisses him on the cheek. "You guys are so sweet. Well I'm just glad you'll pull through. Anyway just wanted to check on you. See you later", said Dakota Kai as she leaves. "What say we go out to eat, huh, babe", said Ronnie. "Good idea. I'd love that", said Tegan Nox and they kiss.

2.     +1   Like  

Toni Storm's Slave

Group

Status
    I Love Reading These. They're Great

3.     +1   Like  

Group

Status
    Thank you.

2 replies since 25/4/2020, 07:06   386 views